Page 45 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 5168

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Warrior
    We should get the name of this thread changed to the DCUC Figure Thread, as it's not just about not being able to find 'em anymore.

Two walmart stores near me reset with DCUC spaces. One of them has 12 riddlers and 4 amazos left. I don't think they'll be stocking anything new for awhile. The other has 3 empty pegs.
    The third walmart has no area designated for DCUC at all. Well, at least not that I could see.
    Two targets reset, with the WW wave. They must have opened a few cases because there were about 8 of her, 5 aries and Cybors and quiet a few of the silver/gold guy.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    They must have updated the site, as now when I search, that's all I get as well, after seeing everything on there last night. (I believe there were 59 product results upon the search)
    when doing the product search, it came up with a result that indicated Lobo was still available for sale.

my guess is that Matty woke up with a couple hundred requests for Lobo, and pulled them.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post
    We should get the name of this thread changed to the DCUC Figure Thread, as it's not just about not being able to find 'em anymore.
    I think (if I remember the rules correctly) we need to get a mod's permission to change a thread name. I'll PM a mod and see what I can do.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I nabbed classic Sinestro and KB Cyborg for a little more than 5 dollars each at KB last night.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Well I was at Wal-Mart in Washington, Pa today and they are getting things ready for the reset. They had all the lists of where everything will go. But none of them showed DCUC. There was no sign of where any DC stuff will be other than Batman. And I was hoping to find some new figures too!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    out of the 3 walmarts in my area only one so far has them,they just reset the mods at 2 of them.the 3rd store i havent been able to get to yet.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Well I was at Wal-Mart in Washington, Pa today and they are getting things ready for the reset. They had all the lists of where everything will go. But none of them showed DCUC. There was no sign of where any DC stuff will be other than Batman. And I was hoping to find some new figures too!
    Yeah, I've been scoping that one out myself. Mostly hoping for wave five.

it was a nightmare during the Christmas season, but it's gotten better now that the crowds have died down a bit. Picked up a couple good clearance items.

Wave six IS in Pittsburgh, if you're looking for it, I found my set in Robinson.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    You mean KBs still have some inventory left? The ones in my area just had G.I. Joes and a couple of TMNT figures. The Walmarts in my area reset, and of course, no DCUC.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is over two years old! Go us for being able to talk this long ... or boo Mattel for not solving any distribution and quality control issues.
    Last edited by Sword-of-Grayskull; January 18, 2009 at 10:15pm.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    You mean KBs still have some inventory left? The ones in my area just had G.I. Joes and a couple of TMNT figures. The Walmarts in my area reset, and of course, no DCUC.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is over two years old! Go us for being able to talk this long ... or boo Mattel for not solving any distribution and quality control issues.
    I got the last two figures left at this particular KB. They were hidden behind some Power Rangers.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

More quality control problems...my Aquaman's face looks like it's melted on his left side. Seriously, it looks deformed. I didn't notice until i'd opened the packaging.

I'm just hoping that the QC problems aren't bad for the Adam Strange and Starfire pack.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post

well, the distribution problems seem to be lifting, mostly due to Wal-Mart carrying it in most stores.

Did anyone else get their Adam Strange/Starfire set? I got mine today, and the paint leaves a lot to be desired.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    Did anyone else get their Adam Strange/Starfire set? I got mine today, and the paint leaves a lot to be desired.
    Mine's not showing up until Wednesday, along with Skeletor.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

I wont get my two pack till thursday. Can you take pics of your set to show us???
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

I can take pics, but I have to wait til later tonight.

Edit: I didn't bother taking pics yet. I took Starfire out of the box and her right leg is so warped that I can't get her stand. The plastic on the knee joint is stretched out really bad. Even if I get the leg straightened out, it's going to be longer than the left.
    Last edited by Slayor; January 19, 2009 at 11:07pm.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Today was my day. I found all of wave 6 at wal-mart. Each figure was perfect with no problems. I also got Starfire and Adam Strange in the mail.

Starfire came with a misplaced knee joint attached to the figure. The figure's left leg was deformed. Luckily, a good dose of boiling water put the knee in place and it now looks perfect.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    I haven't even ordered my Adam Strange set, but will be soon.

Still no dice on Wave 6 for me - I seem to keep just missing it out here, as friends of mine have seen them. Though I did see some Infinite Heroes singles I had yet to see on pegs:

Batman (black/gray)
    Superman
    Dr. Fate
    The Spectre
    Black Lightning

Nice to see something new! (To me at least)

I think I'm gonna have to go online for my Infinite Heroes Power Girl, Star Sapphire & blue/gray Bats.....I think they almost entirely skipped my area.

So I got a shipping notice for Lobo. It should be here Friday according to UPS.

I haven't seen wAve 6 in stores either. I even went to a Wal-Mart to try to find them - and I HATE going into Wal-Mart.

I did manage to score an Orion/Lightray 2-pack from Toys 'R Us this past weekend.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    So I got a shipping notice for Lobo. It should be here Friday according to UPS.
    interesting.

I might just go ahead and order the one sitting in my cart, if you actually get yours.

i saw wave 6 in walmart yesterday. was really surprised. I think now that all the toys are being fixed from the recall, we should see an explosion of DCU on the market. you can tell if they are before or after the recall because they have 3 holes in the plastic on the sides
    Good Traders - Troz, biged98, IceWolf
    Check My eBay auctions for many rarities!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlytherare

Got my Adam Strange/Starfire 2-pack just now, along with my Skeletors.

Packaging is flawless, thanks to the outer shipping box. There doesn't appear to be any warping/mismatched parts on the figures, either.

The problem lies in the paint apps. I may come off as a bit picky to some, but here's what I noticed:

Adam Strange: Poor paint on the upper shoulder joints, made more noticeable due to the red/yellow combination, and scraping of yellow off the joint from shoulder movement. Mine also has a big fingerprint sized white smudge on the chest harness. Very noticeable, as the white on the smudge is not the same shade as the white on the harness.

Starfire: Almost perfect, except that whoever painted her eyes wasn't consistent with the black outline. Her left eye is outlined properly around the outside of the green of her inner eye. Her right eye was outlined on top of the outer edge of her inner eye. Basically she looks like she has something in her right eye, causing her to squint with it. Not quite the Popeye look, but you get the idea.