Page 46 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I'm ordering mine tomorrow, thanks for the heads up about the QC.

gonna hafta break out my paints and brushes, as well as get a pot boiling, to fix Starfire's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by kidzthatgroove View Post
    I think now that all the toys are being fixed from the recall, we should see an explosion of DCU on the market. you can tell if they are before or after the recall because they have 3 holes in the plastic on the sides
    Huh!?!

What recall? And the holes on the sides of the DCUC packages have been there since wave 1. You may be talking about the Movie Masters Dark Knight figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Huh!?!

What recall? And the holes on the sides of the DCUC packages have been there since wave 1. You may be talking about the Movie Masters Dark Knight figures.

Well, you may be right. a guy at toys r us told me the reason the original joker figure from the movie is so hot is because it was issued before the recall. he then showed me how newer jokers have the holes. he then said the reason they can't get DCU is because of the whole recall and that once all the figures are re-made, we should see them everywhere. he was a huge DCU fan and said he'd been working there for over a year and has watched what comes in daily
    Good Traders - Troz, biged98, IceWolf
    Check My eBay auctions for many rarities!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlytherare

That is weird. I never heard anything about a recall, but I do have DCUC figs with holes in the plastic and some without.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

you never heard about China screwing with all the toys they were making last year? That was in the news for a long time! Google it.
    Good Traders - Troz, biged98, IceWolf
    Check My eBay auctions for many rarities!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlytherare

Also, I know for sure the toysRus's and Walmarts by me had the recall tags in the toy sections with the figures..or where they were supposed to be. About a month after the recall they took the tags down. So I figured the new versions wher coming in stock soon!! But nope.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I have a recalled Batman: TDK and a recalled Joker and there is a difference between the recalled figures and the newer figures. The plastics feel different. I can't really tell a difference between the Jokers except that the newer Joker has a gloss face.

Batman is different plastic and the original is all black with no paint at all.

The DCUC wave 2 were recalled but never really given a reason why. I have some of the supposedly dangerous figures, but I can't tell. If they have lead, there's no real problems unless you plan on licking or eating them. I know that other places don't care about that. I had a friend give me a few GIJOES from India and I was told that those are way too high in lead. If I ever open them, I will not even take a chance and lick them.
    Last edited by bskcase; January 21, 2009 at 04:15pm. Reason: Forgot something
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    ... I had a friend give me a few GIJOES from India and I was told that those are way too high in lead. If I ever open them, I will not even take a chance and lick them.
    I licked TONS of toys when I was little! Heck, I licked one yesterday! I think I turned out ok(special)!

...Yeah, I guess a recall was for the best.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    Why was my thread merged with this one?Mine had nothing to do with "figure frustration",seeing as how I found them,I could see it being moved to this forum,but not merged?
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

This thread is also for sightings. We need to get a mod to change the title.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Last night, I went to a Walmart near one of the local flea markets a week after I originally planned to. They actually had a classic colored long-haired Supes and five Mister Miracles I wonder what I may have missed. I'll check back in the coming week and at another WM that I haven't checked yet.
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

I found a Mister Miracle at one of three walmarts in my are last night.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Warrior
    I finally found an Artemis today.

May I have it?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    May I have it?
    Sorry, but that was one of the ones I wanted. I will keep an eye out for more, though, and if I come across them, I will make them available for trade.

I still need to get cracking on my "Ditko Captain Atom" at some point.

but if anybody needs a silver one, I have a spare. I'm looking for wave five.

Heroic Warrior
    I have Green Lantern,Deatstroke (no mask), Cybog (KB), Wonder Woman, Artemis, and Senstro for trade if anyone needs them I also might have red suit Superman if you need that.
    I also saw a Gold Atom at Target and left it might still be there is anyone needs him also.
    I don't really collect them just picked them
    HOOS HOOS HOOS HOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the Adam Strange/Starfire two pack yesterday...and it looks great. Well I haven't opened it up just yet, but the paint apps look great from inside the window. I hope thier feet still have that side to side swivel at the ankle joint...as Starfires foot is off to the side a bit. That is the only complaint I will have if that is broken, and not just a swivel joint.

I still am looking for the Silver Cap Atom figure, then I can complete Despero!!!
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Heroic Warrior
    Well, I have him.

I'm looking for Wave Five.

I'll be a son of a monkey! My Lobo actually came!
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    I'll be a son of a monkey! My Lobo actually came!
    Awesome!

*note to self - put a TON of crap in my shopping cart to buy later!*
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    This thread is also for sightings. We need to get a mod to change the title.
    I PMed TheShadow last week; still waiting for a response.

One of the local TRUs started carrying DCUC again! Three Ares left (if anyone needs one, shoot me a PM). There are two pegs dedicated to the line, plus shelf space for the 2packs. I feel like I'm in business again!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I don't need Ares, but I'm in need pf the GL two pack and Lightray/Orion two pack.

Saw them just before christmas by me one time. Only had the money to buy one so I got the Cyborg Sups one. I figured that one would be the hardest to find.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Still can't find wave 5 or 6. At least my Wal-mart has pegs for them now but they still haven't received any.

Is it just me or does the Starfire have a different face than the prototype. Her face looks like Wonder Womans the proto's didn't. I like the figure but she is a big let down when I compare her to the proto.

Playing catch up is getting rough, and expensive. I still need:
    Wave 3: Green Lantern and Deathstroke (both).
    Wave 4: Wonder Woman, Artemis, Captain Atom (both), Batman Beyond, and Cyborg.
    All of Wave 5.
    All of Wave 6.
    All 5 TRU 2-Packs including that Batman and Robin from about a year or so ago.
    Oh, and Lobo.
    Last edited by adol; January 25, 2009 at 03:44am. Reason: Fix mistake.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Playing catch up is getting rough, and expensive. I still need:
    Wave 3: Green Lantern and Deathstroke (both).
    Wave 4: Wonder Woman, Artemis, Captain Atom (both), Batman Beyond, and Cyborg.
    All of Wave 5.
    All of Wave 6.
    All 4 TRU 2-Packs including that Batman and Robin from about a year or so ago.
    Tell me about it. Especially with MOTUC to buy as well.

I still want:
    Superman Red/Blue
    Robin
    Deathstroke
    Sinestro
    Amazo
    The Atom
    Eradicator
    and all the 2-packs (I really want Mongul/Cyborg Supes).

I'm not gonna buy wave 6 till i've completed waves 2-5.
    Last edited by RocketPunch; January 25, 2009 at 03:43am.