Page 184 of 208 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 5178

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Off-topic, but I picked up The Flash Chronicles Volume 2 and was wondering, did each issue have 2 separate stories in them are they only giving me the covers for the actually Flash issues?

Secondly, why is this Volume 2 but it starts with issue 107? Shouldn't it be issue 7 if there are six issues per volume?
    To answer your second question: the Golden Age Flash (Jay Garrick) appeared in Flash Comics from 1940-1949 when it ended at issues 104. Once the Silver Age Flash (Barry Allen) got his own series (after his first few stories in Showcase) DC started a second series of "The Flash" in 1959 but started the numbering where the original series left off, so issue 105.

According to Wikipedia Flash Chronicles 1 contains Showcase #4, 8, 13-14 and The Flash #105-106

Hope that helps

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

It would just be nice to see some of the newer figures. Orange lantern Luthor as been around for a while now, by itself on the peg

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Flash Pt 1

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm just not digging the New 52. I'm really looking forward to the Super Powers style Penguin. Beyond that, I'll just be playing catch up with previously released figures I missed.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I have to say I am really impressed with Mattel on this one. This is probably the first figure released from them in nearly a year that feels like it was actually put together with good materials. The joints on mine are extremely tight (and boy, do I mean tight, as there are some I really need to use force to move), which is great for a character that runs like Flash. Secondly, the paint job on him is nearly flawless. Outside of the line on the front part of the neck not connecting with the backside on one side of his neck (you can see it in the pic of him talking with Zoom), I have no complaints at all. The eyes look very detailed, the costume looks great, and the sculpted insignia along the detailed sculpting on the mask and boots make this figure really pop. I love it. I could do without the yellow lines over his body, but that is a minor nitpick. Speaking of nitpicking, there is one true complaint with the figure. The arms, the lower legs from the swivel and below, and the hip hinges on the top portion of the legs are a different shade of red compared to the rest of the body and mid-section of the upper legs.

Despite that issue, like I said, I am really impressed and if all of the New 52 figures come out like this, I might just have to collect them after all. Nevertheless, I am glad I got this figure and this might be my favorite Flash figure over all.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

My superwalmart took all their DC figures to the clearance aisle.

They have a boatload of them and threw them all in a big container and marked them at $11 lol.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    My superwalmart took all their DC figures to the clearance aisle.

They have a boatload of them and threw them all in a big container and marked them at $11 lol.
    Wow, I haven't seen a DCU figure at Walmart since... when was the Captain Boomerang wave?

Wow, I haven't seen a DCU figure at Walmart since... when was the Captain Boomerang wave?

LOL. Never heard of him. I see them a lot at Kmart. Not really sure if my other Walmart's have them.

The walmart they are at is not quick to blow stuff out. They were like the last store in the area to blow out their thundercats stuff, and in fact still have a few scattered TC items lying around in various piles.

Figures they had include devilman, samurai, toyman, and some translucent orange bald dude. Probably had a lot of others, it's just that I'm not familiar with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    some translucent orange bald dude
    That was Orange Lantern Lex Luthor.

That was Orange Lantern Lex Luthor.

Heroic Warrior
    Orange Lantern Lex Luthor has been peg warming in my area since before Christmas 2011, he really needs to go.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by HammerFall View Post
    Orange Lantern Lex Luthor has been peg warming in my area since before Christmas 2011, he really needs to go.
    LOL. He didn't appear to be moving at $11...

Heroic Warrior
    He didn't move when K-Mart had a sale on DC and Batman figures either at 9.99. Send him back to Matty.

You are lovin' that Hawkman, aren't ya SCB? You've made me want to buy him, he's next on my list.

On the DCUC peg warmers at Wal-Mart, mine still has Hourman, Tyr, Kamandi & Eclipso for 16.72. Never even saw the STRIPE, Apache Chief, Anti-Monitor & Nekkron waves.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    That Hawkman is pretty cool,he seems to have a bit of a MOTU vibe about him.

I'm still seeing the Apache Chief wave at the other Wal-Mart I go to,the Nekron wave is showing up at K-Mart here all except Hawk and Dove.

Yeah sometimes I don't get it. Other Wal-Marts in my area got the waves & even clearanced the old stuff out. But the one that is super close and convenient must think that Ulta Humanite wave is made of gold or something.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerFall View Post
    Ugh, he's pegwarming as far out as Lebanon? He's sitting around on the Mainline/King of Prussia area as well. I never even saw the shipment with Red Robin.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Last edited by SCB; January 7, 2013 at 03:55am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Ugh, he's pegwarming as far out as Lebanon? He's sitting around on the Mainline/King of Prussia area as well. I never even saw the shipment with Red Robin.
    There's also 4 Cyclotrons joining Lex Luthor on that peg warming gig, I've yet to see any from the Red Robin wave.That's why I check the Wal-Mart in Palmyra they usually have newer figures.
    Last edited by HammerFall; January 7, 2013 at 12:46pm. Reason: error in spelling

OMG, the Walmart I just moved closest two had DCU figures on their pegs yesterday.

They had 3x Sinestro, Dove, Hawk, and 2x Green Lantern.

Well things might be looking up, I went today & they put out Atom, Wonder Woman, Lex & Scarecrow! Wonder what else they have in the back just waiting for the 4 rows of duds to clear out? A blue Flash perhaps? Cause Lefty...I mean Anti-Monitor really needs to get finished.

K-Mart was no better, while they had a bigger & better selection, I can get everything they had cheaper on Amazon.

Still haven't seen any of the Red Robin wave, no DC Unlimited & only Bats & Bane Movie Masters. Grr. On a side note, I haven't seen a Marvel Legends figure in what seems like forever.

SCB, your picture of the Ultron/Platinum snuggle-fest cracked me up