Page 185 of 208 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I have a DC figure frustration! I bought a Red Lantern Guy Gardner figure and when I tried taking it out of the box, the stupid plastic encased around him was so tight around him I had wondered what the point of him also having wire ties holding him were. But what REALLY ****** me off was while trying to pry him out, my finger slipped and nicked his red chainsaw weapon, and the handle for it broke off ! The plastic they use was really cheap and brittle, but I still have the part, would you recommend just super glue to re-secure it back on or would something else work better for that? Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

TRU just now

What stores are carrying the unlimited line? It seems to me if they are trying to target kids and moms with suburbans, they aren't doing a vary good job because I have yet to see any of these figures and they are now on their what third wave?
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Just TRU right now as far as retail. Otherwise it's comic and specialty shops.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    What stores are carrying the unlimited line? It seems to me if they are trying to target kids and moms with suburbans, they aren't doing a vary good job because I have yet to see any of these figures and they are now on their what third wave?
    Totally agree. I'm the guy who never misses the toy aisle at 3-5 Wal-Marts, a Target, a K-Mart, and a TRU and I've never seen any trace of these figures.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I got my Saint Walker and he is by far a disappointment. His ab crunch can only go back about a CM. His ankle joints can also only go back by about a CM (in fact, trying to move one of them back bent the plastic cover the joint), one of the joints inside his wrist is half white half blue. And he cannot hold his lantern battery. *** Mattel? At least his head can be posed looking upward.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

That Hawkman looks really sharp. I hope I can find him out there in the wild.

Is Mollah shipping in Feb's subs or March's?

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone interested, I got N52 Superman and Hawkman from Target just a few minutes ago. They aren't out on the shelves but I had gotten the DPCI number from a guy online and they had those (not Batman though).

DC - 087-06-1323
    Batman - 087-06-1980
    Last edited by Dr Kain; January 28, 2013 at 01:13am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Heroic Warrior
    I would check amazon every once in a while. He and flash were 15.99 last night with free shipping. You have to be quick though they sell out fast.

Wait...

they go from this:

to this

How the **** is that even possible?

Mattel is cranking up the stupid again.

Here are the rest of them revealed:

DC Injustice: Superman[/B]

DC Injustice: Batman

DC New 52 Wonder Woman & Aquaman

Red Hood

Last edited by Dr Kain; January 29, 2013 at 09:02pm.

I really like how Aquaman and Wonder Woman turned out. The Injustice figures are disgusting and ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I really like how Aquaman and Wonder Woman turned out. The Injustice figures are disgusting and ugly.
    They're not bad, but Aquaman has a small head and WW looks like a hooker on Colfax.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Those Injustice figures are awful, but that's the nice thing about the line being about retail. No necessity to purchase them for a C&C piece, or in a sub.

The overall DCnU figures look respectable, but I'm passing - if they were (a lot) cheaper, I might be more tempted, but at a minimum of $15-$16 each, I don't really need them.

I expect we'll see two or three new sub figures next weekend at Toy Fair.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    Those Injustice figures are an Injustice, they're awful an easy pass for me. I'm only interested in Mallah and Wally West Flash so far.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    They're not bad, but Aquaman has a small head and WW looks like a hooker on Colfax.
    As a collector of Figuarts I know you have better taste then to say those figures above are not bad, they are horrible
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I expect we'll see two or three new sub figures next weekend at Toy Fair.
    I'm actually expecting to see any of the 60's Batman TV show figures
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I'm actually expecting to see any of the 60's Batman TV show figures
    Oh, I hope so - that will be The Line That Could Never Be for me, so I hope we'll get to see what's in store. I'll be amazed if the line gets to even 10 figures, but I'll take whatever I can get.

This is an extract of WB Consumer Products statement:

Toy Fair 2013 is in less than two weeks, but that isn't stopping Warner Bros. Consumer Products from already discussing the items they're going to show off. A lot of different franchises will be seeing a wide variety of merchandise this year and we've got an extensive list for each....

Mattel will be bringing us more Batman toys as they introduce the Batman Sonic Strike™ 10-inch Figure, the Batman Spin Strike Bat Jet and the Batman Blast Lane™ Batmobile, as well as additional figures and characters. WBCP also announced that Fisher Price will be taking on the Super Friends license to create toys for a younger audience.

We'll also be seeing more DC Comics figures as the lines continue to grow from LEGO and Mattel. Other companies taking on the comic versions of characters also include Jakks Pacific, Jumbo Games, Molli Toys, Thinkway Toys, and NECA.

The most exciting thing for some fans from this announcement though is the confirmation that we will be seeing 6" figures of the classic Adam West Batman TV series. WBCP confirms we will be getting: Mattel vintage-styled Batman Ken® and Catwoman Barbie® collection, and a BATMAN™ Classic TV Series 6" Figure Assortment, BATMAN™ Classic TV Series TV Moments 2 Pack, as well as a BATMAN™ Classic TV Series Batmobile. Rubie's will introduce a line of costumes based on series favorites including Batman, Robin, Catwoman, The Riddler, and The Joker.

Other companies granted the 'classic 60s' Batman license include Funko, Mezco, NECA, and Cryptozoic. There will also be a variety of high-end collectibles from Noble Collection, Sideshow Collectibles, TriForce, Kotobukiya, Medicom and Hot Toys. Finally, Hot Wheels will be creating a high-end Elite Scale replica inspired by the 1966 Batmobile.

WBCP also announced that for the upcoming "Beware the Batman" animated series will have figures developed by Mattel and the licenses for the video games Batman: Arkham Asylum. Batman: Arkham City, and Injustice: Gods Among Us will all be seeing some form of merchandising this year.

This morning, we posted about the various companies that will be bringing us Man of Steel merchandise this year (see that by clicking here) and now USA Today has posted some more images of what we'll be getting this summer from LEGO, Funko, and Mattel. Check those out below.

Which of these are you the most excited about seeing?
    If Mattel releases Batman TV show figures with its Batmobile, it would be the the second DC 6" figs vehicle and first car (first being DK MM Batpod), and I hope it'd be sweet!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Hmm, I'd want at least a figure of each Catwoman from the 60s. And things like Egghead would be interesting too. Just the Adam West Batman as a figure doesn't do anything for me now.

Otherwise, seeing those newer DC figures, I think it's real swell of DC to make it easier for me to quit DC so I can start buying those new 6'' Star Wars figures.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Hmm, I'd want at least a figure of each Catwoman from the 60s. And things like Egghead would be interesting too. Just the Adam West Batman as a figure doesn't do anything for me now.
    See, just the West Batman alone would be something fantastic for me - it's a long story, but the show has always been hugely important to me, and that figure would be worthwhile in and of itself.

I will be completely thrilled to get him, Robin & Batgirl, the four major villains (preferably Newmar's Catwoman for me), and maybe Egghead, King Tut and Mr. Freeze (any). That's all I'm going to hope for, but I'll probably buy anything they make.

Oh great, so instead of giving me the characters that matter like Ras, Talia, DKR Joker, they are going to give me ugly ass figures from a piece of **** tv series? Thanks Mattel, love how much you appreciate our support of the line.

BTW, after watching TDKR Pt2 today, Mattel MUST do a Joker figure since they are doing a Batman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    As a collector of Figuarts I know you have better taste then to say those figures above are not bad, they are horrible
    If I compared anything Mattel released to Figuarts I would throw up. Nothing Mattel releases can compare at all.

Ouch. Those Injustice figures make me glad that the only DC figures I buy are New Gods characters and Batman villains.

Speaking of... I would buy the crap out of a Julie Newmar Catwoman. She could hang out with my Movie Masters Anne Hathaway Catwoman.

I've seen the DC Unlimited at two TRUs now - both places only had Flash and Superman. I was surprised at how little cross-sell there is on the packaging - just a pair of two-tone head shots on the back.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    Vampire Batman from the Elseworlds Vampire Trilogy got a figure? Wow. Did not see that one coming.

For those too lazy to click on Mr_Yuck's link:
    Last edited by ksensor; February 5, 2013 at 02:29pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Ok so these are Four Horsemen sculpts? What is going on these look horrible??? That Joker isn't even close to the game shots shown, Darkseid just looks weird and like he's not wearing pants, and Injustice Superman and Vampire Bats just look bad? I don't see how these can be saved?