Page 193 of 209 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 5208

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Holy injustice Batman!!!! I don't think my TRU is ever going to restock their DCU stuff for a looooooooooooooooong time:

Yes, those are ALL Injustice Batman...

BTW, am I missing something or is nobody reviewing the DC sub figures lately? I mean, Pixel Dan hasn't done anyone since Saint Walker. No one seems to have reviewed Larfleeze at all, but we'll have stupid advanced reviews on wrestling figures and of course MOTUC.
    OAFE.net just reviewed Larfleeze today, I believe.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

And they should have advertised it better because I went to Gamestop to buy the game and never once saw any advertisement for TRU deals, only the one Walmart had.
    Its all over the place and in the ad as well as the two biggest video game forums neogaf and cheapassgamer, I mean what more did you want them to do? I was behind 3 people checking out with the Batman figure so you just must have a crappy TRU I guess

I would have done it but I know the game will be discounted soon enough so I will just wait till then
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    neogaf and cheapassgamer,
    Who are they? I have never heard of either of those sites before.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Who are they? I have never heard of either of those sites before.
    You've never heard of cheapassgamer? Dude, you should make that a regular stop if you buy video games often. They're very well known, and each week put together lists of every store that's having veideo games sales.

I agree with Mark, you just must have a cruddy TRU if they aren't selling through them. My store ran out of all their free Injustice figures after one day. It was a pretty great sale, because not only did you get a free figure but you also got the player's guide for free. $40 worth of freebies.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Man, I really want that new Wonder Woman. She looks fantastic!!! I hope I can find her and the "Masters" Batman in stores.

Another one bites the dust...

IMG_0031.JPG
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Another one bites the dust...

IMG_0031.JPG
    Dang, man. Is that the DC Collectibles Cyborg? What is with their stuff these days?
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Dang, man. Is that the DC Collectibles Cyborg? What is with their stuff these days?
    Nope, their Flashpoint version. I took him off the shelf to dust him and his leg snapped off. Now he can join Damian Robin, Hush Harley, and Hush Joker in the container of broken DC toys.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow that's terrible I keep seeing this stuff about DC collectables stuff what a shame.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

My number one want from the DC line, ether Mattel or DC Collectibles, is Morgan Le Fay.

I've wanted her for years, and was hoping we'd get her in the JLU line, but there is still hope for the 6" line.

Anyone else want Morgan?

photo Morganlefay_zps4d131f08.jpg
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Snappy Threader
    My Larfleeze was in the box backwards. Weird. I wonder why?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    SDCC Exclusive revealed, and it's.....

It's DCnU Shazam (Captain Marvel.) Pics over on Mattycollector.

I have to say, this is something of a let down. I don't know if this is the only DCUC/DCIE exclusive, but if it is, that's pretty underwhelming, for a figure that could very easily just be in the retail line.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

This was the perfect chance to give us an oversized Doomsday and they waste it on...

they could have given us a Ras/Talia two pack...

they could have given us some more Legionaires...

instead, they give us a figure they could have just as easily given us in regular stores if they weren't so busy clogging up shelves with Injustice figures nobody wants.

So he is going to come with something special, right?

The hood on him looks goofy. Looks like the body could be used for Amazo (I don't remember them doing him yet).
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Huge let down, nothing special about him at all. He could have easily been a retail figure. Exclusives should be characters who are less likely to sell at retail to the general public. Morgan Le Fey would have been a perfect example. DC is pushing the New 52 so hard that I'm sure it was them that forced Mattel's hand.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Huge let down, nothing special about him at all. He could have easily been a retail figure. Exclusives should be characters who are less likely to sell at retail to the general public. Morgan Le Fey would have been a perfect example. DC is pushing the New 52 so hard that I'm sure it was them that forced Mattel's hand.
    Even if they are, Mattel could have still done an oversized character from the N52.

Nevertheless, this is going to be the most disappointing SDCC in years. I mean, we had great figures like Plastic Man and Swamp Thing, and even though I'll never get them due to price, Lobo was pretty awesome and the Wonder Twins were not bad. This, however, is just lackluster because there is nothing special about this guy. Does he at least come with Billy?
    Last edited by Dr Kain; May 1, 2013 at 05:02pm.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The hood on him looks goofy. Looks like the body could be used for Amazo (I don't remember them doing him yet).
    Amazo was in DCUC Wave 5. (The Metallo wave). But you're right - as bad a choice as this is, the execution is equally bad.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Other than how the hood looks (I hope they fix it) I think Shazam looks pretty awesome. While he does come across as somewhat disappointing as a SDCC exclusive, I really love his New 52 design and I'll be picking up this figure for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Amazo was in DCUC Wave 5. (The Metallo wave). But you're right - as bad a choice as this is, the execution is equally bad.
    Thanks, I thought they had and I checked a checklist and missed him.

SDCC exclusives typically are low tooled items for characters that wouldn't sell well or sparkly variants. I am sure DC had their hand in the decision, the horsemen tend to do better with these figures and the design on this one just doesn't look that great (as a figure).
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

This wouldn't pass as a Ross exclusive.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Since DCUC fans don't have the numbers to reach 100% tooling, the line has been meandering, doing what it can with mostly reused parts.

But why Shazam? He's known at retail.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; May 1, 2013 at 06:47pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

There should have been a Billy pack in or something. It's the most bare bones exclusive ever. At least it's not an out of scale statue like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    There should have been a Billy pack in or something. It's the most bare bones exclusive ever. At least it's not an out of scale statue like last year.
    Bare bones and yet Mattel will probably still charge $30 for him. If anything, they could have at least given him a diaorama stand with maybe the chair.

Heroic Warrior
    There's still 5 Shazam vs. Black Adam 2 packs at my local TRU. What a terrible choice but Matty may not have had a say in this. I wish DC would Flashpoint the Nu52.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    SDCC Exclusive revealed, and it's.....

It's DCnU Shazam (Captain Marvel.) Pics over on Mattycollector.

I have to say, this is something of a let down. I don't know if this is the only DCUC/DCIE exclusive, but if it is, that's pretty underwhelming, for a figure that could very easily just be in the retail line.
    What the ****?

No BAF style Doomsday to tie in with Man of Steel? No Rogues 3 pack? This is what we get? We already had a Shazam back in wave 6!

Thank you Mattel for saving me money by making a stupid exclusive I wont be getting

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7