Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211
Results 5,251 to 5,266 of 5266

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

This is actually a big issue. They are on backorder and fans are worried their orders will be eventually cancelled if they didn't order right away.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This is actually a big issue. They are on backorder and fans are worried their orders will be eventually cancelled if they didn't order right away.
    Thanks - Guess it's too much to ask Matty to send out e-mails TELLING us as much. I stay away from their forums like the plague, and their FB page generally isn't much to look at.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

It took about this long for the "leashed" version to ship (at least for me and some others) and I didn't hear any big uproar then, don't know what the big deal is now.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I don't mind saying I'll be relieved to buy Damian this week, since that does it for DC, and pretty much does it for my involvement with the Matty website for the foreseeable future, potential MOTUC add-ons notwithstanding.

If I never had to order from that site again, I wouldn't be upset.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    It took about this long for the "leashed" version to ship (at least for me and some others) and I didn't hear any big uproar then, don't know what the big deal is now.
    Well some of us like me got it last week and many still have their orders in process. I think it is a big deal if you're still waiting to be charged with zero update from the company about it being back ordered.

Well some of us like me got it last week and many still have their orders in process. I think it is a big deal if you're still waiting to be charged with zero update from the company about it being back ordered.
    I understand that waiting sucks, it's the reaction people are having now I don't get. We did get an update from them, so I don't know how you can say "zero" update. And, like I said, this happened before, and there wasn't this kind of reaction, I don't know why there is now. I don't think there's any reason to think orders are going to get canceled, sounds like people are catastrophising and making things ups.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me

Nobody is making anything up or acting entitled. If you are loving waiting over a week and this is nothing new for you, that's amazing and I'm happy for you, keep reading your own signature. This doesn't really affect me as I got mine last Saturday, but I feel for others and obviously not everyone here knows why they're waiting so long.

The only update they gave is that it would be here before the holidays, which I assume means Christmas. They never told anyone they were back ordered, which they are. Other sites had to report the reason.

Nobody is making anything up or acting entitled. If you are loving waiting over a week and this is nothing new for you, that's amazing and I'm happy for you, keep reading your own signature. This doesn't really affect me as I got mine last Saturday, but I feel for others and obviously not everyone here knows why they're waiting so long.

The only update they gave is that it would be here before the holidays, which I assume means Christmas. They never told anyone they were back ordered, which they are. Other sites had to report the reason.
    I never accused anyone of being "entitled," I just think people need to calm down. I know it sucks waiting, I've had to wait for a lot of figures, but there's absolutely no reason to get worked up.

If people are saying orders are going to be cancelled, they are making things up. Also them being "backordered" is made up, I don't know where you're getting that from, is Digital River saying it? They don't know what they're talking about. Matty released the following statement and a similar one on Facebook, which is what people are reporting:http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/4491050978

See? Nothing about back orders or cancellations, nothing to worry about. Delays suck, yes, bit they've managed to handle long delays like this before (look at the SDCC Imps - they managed to ship those eventually).

Of course no one likes waiting for figures, but there is no reason to be freaking out, the Doomsdays are on their way. I feel for people that are stuck waiting, but we've had to wait for other figures recently, and it's worked out just fine. So, all I'm saying is I don't understand what makes this one so different.

I have zero interest in debating this issue with you. Go by what Matty says at face value.

To those who are still waiting for any update on your order, if you call Customer Service today, they will tell you it is on back order. They sold Doomsday on their website without having it in stock. They are currently waiting on the rest of their shipment to arrive in the U.S.

Your orders should eventually get filled since they are not sold out according to the inventory trick. They just don't have the inventory on hand to ship.

Just ordered Damian Wayne, very sad to see that once he and Doomsday unleashed arrive there will be no more DCUC figures

I would love it if they figures came back a few years down the road like the Marvel Legends did

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Heroic Warrior
    Epic fail on Marty's part. Doomsday was my brothers Christmas gift...I guess not anymore. Plus all the extra dc stuff I bought to put in toys for tots will have to wait for next year. oh and thanks for putting it on facebook because everyone in the entire world has an account. Nice business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Just ordered Damian Wayne, very sad to see that once he and Doomsday unleashed arrive there will be no more DCUC figures

I would love it if they figures came back a few years down the road like the Marvel Legends did

JAG2045
    I don't see why Mattel couldn't reuse the DCUC buck for future things like the occasional retail Batman, or con exclusives.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Update on Doomsday:

Doomsday Unleashed Update, Round 2 (12/16/14)

Customer Service has been getting a lot of inquires about the status of the Doomsday figures. Unfortunately delivery of Doomsday is currently being held up due to the strike at the Port of Los Angeles.

Although we do see the irony of this particular figure being held captive in a shipping container, we realize that doesn’t make it any easier. This situation is truly beyond our control, and we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar ē 200X Prince Adam ē 200X Sorceress ē Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    I've got two separate orders from two other companies that are saying the same thing...

Sigh....

Matty is still taking orders on Doomsday. I wonder if there are enough figures to accommodate those who bought him.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

There is, they just don't have them in stock. They're supposedly at the dock.