Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

  1. #2476
    Old Man Jack Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Has anyone else been drooling over the 12" Movie Masters Christopher Reeve Superman? Supposedly he, reissue Zod, and Gene Hackman Lex Luthor are supposed to be out by Christmas time, but I haven't been able to find any images of Luthor.
    I did not know that Luthor was supposed to be released. Maybe X-Mas 2011.
    Yes, I've drooling bad for 12" MM Christopher Reeves Superman shown in the last SDCC (I think it has been modified from the one originally shown at 2009 SDCC), it'll be be a very expensive month with MOTUC Royal Guards & Buzz Off and a chaos to order I imagine.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

    My feedback thread

  2. #2477
    Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eldersburg, MD
    Posts
    1,823

    Fun with Plastic Man

    Since the time that Plas has joined the team, the number of sexual harassment lawsuits involving the JLA has skyrocketed...




  3. #2478
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    Since the time that Plas has joined the team, the number of sexual harassment lawsuits involving the JLA has skyrocketed...
    Funny!

    Fingers crossed that one day Mattel makes a Big Barda figure wearing her red Plastic Man dress.

  4. #2479
    Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eldersburg, MD
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Funny!

    Fingers crossed that one day Mattel makes a Big Barda figure wearing her red Plastic Man dress.
    I LOVED that scene so much! Probably one of my favorite Plastic Man moments ever!

  5. #2480
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    I LOVED that scene so much! Probably one of my favorite Plastic Man moments ever!
    Oh, easily the best. Think about it - EVERYone remembers that scene...whenever discussions about Plas' hijinks come up, that JLA issue is always top of the list.

    He's an awesome figure, at any rate. Now, I'm just getting antsy for Waves 14 and 15, which should be on their way any time now!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  6. #2481
    Heroic Warrior SLO-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ljubljana, Slovenia
    Posts
    1,986
    Wish I could have gotten Plas. Unfortunately with all the other things that were on sale that month on Matty, there just wasn't enough money left.
    On the plus side, he doesn't seem to be too expensive on e-bay, so I can still get him in the future.
    As far as frustration, I'm frustrated that wave 14 STILL isn't out. I'm dying to get Zatanna.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

  7. #2482
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,708
    Since DC Universe Classics/Superheroes is being discussed could some of you long time collectors answer a few questions for a newbie to DCUC?

    1- Are there any DCUC figures with such bad quality that I should just avoid?
    2- The only DCSH figure I have is Superman. His hips are mega loose. Are all DCSH figures this craptastic or did I just get a bad one?
    3- I’ve heard people complain about loose joints? Do good figures go bad over time? As long as I get a figure that is tight, will it stay tight?
    4- Anything else I should know being a newbie to the line?

    I only own 7 figures now but I’m pretty pleased with the ones I have. The quality isn’t even close to being as bad as MOTUC. I wasn’t going to get into DCUC. I was tempted when wave 10 was released with the black outfit batman and Joker. I wasn’t going to get into the line unless all my must haves were made. Upcoming wave 16 Robin was the last must have for me. If they end the line after that, I would be content with the figures released. Not that I’m hoping the line ends.

    What kills me is I remember seeing the Wal-Mart 5 pack with Lex Luthor clearanced for $20 after Christmas and I wasn't collecting the line at the time so I passed. I guess hindsight is always better than foresight.
    Last edited by FAKER II; September 7, 2010 at 12:25pm.

  8. #2483
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    There's really no one figure that stands out as having quality issues that I can recall - I know there were some plastic-quality issues with Wave 3 (plastic fading/flaking/deteriorating), but overall, I've found (and from what I've heard, others have as well), quality to be fairly consistent. There were also some bad paint aps in this wave as well. Sinestro Corps Sinestro was the worst, but the size issue affected both versions - although the classic version is being re-released at the correct height soon.

    I have every DCUC figure to date except for Abin Sur and the Wonder Twins, and can report no breaks, really bad jobs, etc. (Every once in a while I get a figure with a smudge, or something, but nothing really bad that I recall.) Maybe I've been having better experiences, but the only other general QC problem I recall is that some figures get bent limbs from the plastic bands Mattel uses to hold them in their packages (Starfire seemed to suffer from this, IIRC.)

    I use the DCSH figures for any character that hasn't been revisited in DCUC yet, so Steel, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, basically. Scarecrow has pretty loose ankles, but the others are all stable.

    To be fair, MOTUC has been more iffy on the ankle thing, which is sad, given the higher price point.

    I'm at a point where I have about 10 more figures I "need" to get made before I'll be totally satisfied with DCUC (Poison Ivy, Reverse-Flash, Jay Garrick, a few others), but all in all I think the character line-up has been tremendous thus far. But that classic Robin was definitely high on my want list.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  9. #2484
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    While I had no quality problems with DCSH, the early waves of DCUC were a nightmare with frozen joints because Mattel wasn't using flash-welding at that time (pre-wave 7 or so). Red Tornado, Etrigan, wave 1 Batman, Orion, Nightwing, Batman Beyond (all five of them I bought), and Riddler all had problems. So if you can get a figure through a refresh (e.g. Nightwing), choose that option rather than hunt down the original figure. I think you're better off doing that and then getting the CnC figure piece off eBay than dealing with the Russian roulette of frozen joints.

    After Kyle Rayner, the only must-have on my list is a 90s-costume Tim Drake Robin ... I'm a man of simple needs.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  10. #2485
    Heroic Warrior Wonderboy_JMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    1- Are there any DCUC figures with such bad quality that I should just avoid?
    2- The only DCSH figure I have is Superman. His hips are mega loose. Are all DCSH figures this craptastic or did I just get a bad one?
    3- I’ve heard people complain about loose joints? Do good figures go bad over time? As long as I get a figure that is tight, will it stay tight?
    4- Anything else I should know being a newbie to the line?
    It's like Thatman said, every so often, you get one with issues, but it's not like ALL of that one character's figures will have the same issues. You get loose joints, locked joints, bad paint, but it's just a random thing and I think that's true of TOYS in general, not just action figures. If I'm buying toys in stores, I always pick through to get the one that looks best, but things like joint issues, you can't predict. I think with any toy, the more you play with it, the looser the joints will become.

    I will say this, though, the women in this line are increasingly unsatisfying. I was willing to overlook things, thinking they would be corrected over time, but I'm not finding that to be the case. Overall, Wonder Woman is great, but she's a little hunched over to accommodate her long hair. I figured this would be noticed by Mattel and future female characters wouldn't have the same problem, but they do. Black Canary is kind of the clunker for me. Stooped over, teeny tiny baby hands and lacking outward hip articulation, I guess to accommodate her real fabric fishnets, which I'd have easily done without if it meant she could stand properly or be posed well! And the tiny hands carried over to Powergirl. And comparing them to MotUC females, they seem really waify and frail. Some characters like Harley Quinn are okay like that, but Powergirl should have more heft and sturdiness to her and she is lacking. Silver Banshee, with her high collar, avoids the slouching-due-to-long hair thing. Because of her high collar, they molded her hair out then down, something I hope they carry over into other females.

    Other than that, I'd say it's down to personal taste and favorites and such. I think any fan of any character has been pretty satisfied by their interpretation in this line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    After Kyle Rayner, the only must-have on my list is a 90s-costume Tim Drake Robin ... I'm a man of simple needs.

    Is this the costume you're talking about? If so, it's already available.
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; September 7, 2010 at 04:32pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #2486
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Is this the costume you're talking about? If so, it's already available.
    Well, the paint scheme is already out, but I'm a stickler for detail, so I'm waiting for a new mold that has the proper sleeves, cape, and belt. I guess I don't have simple needs after all.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  12. #2487
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Sinestro Corps Sinestro was the worst, but the size issue affected both versions - although the classic version is being re-released at the correct height soon.
    By Classic Sinestro, are you referring to his Superfriends type outfit or are you referring to the Green lantern version in the upcoming Wal-Mart Green Lantern 5 pack? The only version of Sinestro I’m interested in is how he appeared in Superfriends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    While I had no quality problems with DCSH, the early waves of DCUC were a nightmare with frozen joints because Mattel wasn't using flash-welding at that time (pre-wave 7 or so). Red Tornado, Etrigan, wave 1 Batman, Orion, Nightwing, Batman Beyond (all five of them I bought), and Riddler all had problems. So if you can get a figure through a refresh (e.g. Nightwing), choose that option rather than hunt down the original figure. I think you're better off doing that and then getting the CnC figure piece off eBay than dealing with the Russian roulette of frozen joints.
    I just got Batman Beyond in the mail and his hips are frozen. I can barely wiggle them but it feels like the plastic is warping rather than the actual legs moving. What kills me is that the figure was loose, not sealed. So that information should have been disclosed. So nothing before wave 7 unless I can get verification that the joints aren’t frozen. Thanks for the advice.

    Other than Batman Beyond, the only other figure before wave 7 that I have is wave 6 Superman variant (blue/red suit w/ mullet hairdo) and Cyborg. They're actually pretty good. I'll definitely be careful when going after earlier figures though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Other than that, I'd say it's down to personal taste and favorites and such. I think any fan of any character has been pretty satisfied by their interpretation in this line.
    I like many of the interpretations in this line. I’m mainly interested in characters which were in the Kenner Super Powers line or appeared in the Super Friends cartoon. I like how they mesh together well along with other obscurities like Batman Beyond (now if I can only get one in decent shape) into one line. I know I’m getting in way late into the game but there have been so many comic book toy lines that have come and gone without getting a good roster of characters. So I wanted to make sure that my money was well invested before I start collecting. Plus now I have the option of selecting my favorite version of a character without having to worry about a better one coming out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Is this the costume you're talking about? If so, it's already available.
    I really wish I got into this line while that set was still available. That’s by far the best 2 pack in my opinion.
    Last edited by FAKER II; September 7, 2010 at 05:32pm.

  13. #2488
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    By Classic Sinestro, are you referring to his Superfriends type outfit or are you referring to the Green lantern version in the upcoming Wal-Mart Green Lantern 5 pack? The only version of Sinestro I知 interested in is how he appeared in Superfriends.
    "Classic" Sinestro is his appearance from the 1960's up until the Yellow Lantern outfit...the black bodysuit with the blue highlights (the star-shaped collar, etc.) So yes, the way he appeared on Superfriends.

    He was in Wave 3, but due to a long story, Mattel botched the figure, and both he (and the Sinestro Corps variant) were produced on a smaller buck, with the result that the existing Sinestro is the same height as a teenager. So Mattel is fixing this, and releasing an upcoming two pack with that Classic (i.e., Superfriends) Sinestro at the correct height along with Green Lantern...I think this is a TRU exclusive. I suspect this is the figure you'd want.

    The Wal-Mart GL 5-pack features Sinestro in his GL uniform, not his more traditional villain togs.

    By the way, we're getting very close to a complete Superfriends Legion of Doom lineup - just need a Toyman. (I use the DCD Justice Toyman for now, but hope Mattel gets to him sooner or later.) We have 11 of the others, and classic Riddler is on his way (and I can't wait for that figure.)

    Regarding Wonderboy's point about the females, the one that does actually really bother me is Hawkgirl, and she's permanently sculpted looking downwards. One of these days I'm going to try and fix that somehow, because it looks bizarre on the shelf. The other women figures don't really bother me, though; I actually kind of like the Black Canary figure, but I know others have mentioned issues with her.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  14. #2489
    Heroic Warrior Wonderboy_JMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Well, the paint scheme is already out, but I'm a stickler for detail, so I'm waiting for a new mold that has the proper sleeves, cape, and belt. I guess I don't have simple needs after all.
    There's always hope, but I suspect in Mattel's minds, the figure is "done." I'm a big Donna Troy fan, so I'd love a figure of her in her current costume (minus the Fugg boots Mark Bagely insists on drawing her wearing) and the Deborah Domaine Cheetah, but I think Mattel looks at the figures they've done of these characters and they consider them done and are moving on to others. Then again, Robin's more popular than these two, so there's more of a chance of them re-doing him in this costume with the properly sculpted parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Regarding Wonderboy's point about the females, the one that does actually really bother me is Hawkgirl, and she's permanently sculpted looking downwards. One of these days I'm going to try and fix that somehow, because it looks bizarre on the shelf. The other women figures don't really bother me, though; I actually kind of like the Black Canary figure, but I know others have mentioned issues with her.
    See, on the flip side, Hawkgirl doesn't bother me as badly, because I use a stand and have her "flying" above others, so it makes more sense that she's looking down.

  15. #2490
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post

    See, on the flip side, Hawkgirl doesn't bother me as badly, because I use a stand and have her "flying" above others, so it makes more sense that she's looking down.
    That makes sense - but the way I display my guys is kind of Alex Ross-y (a la the covers of Kingdom Come or Justice), so she's standing right next to Hawkman, and staring intently at her foot. I remember reading a method to fix her by adjusting the neck somehow, just need to track that down and see I can get her to take interest in something beyond her footwear.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  16. #2491
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    That makes sense - but the way I display my guys is kind of Alex Ross-y (a la the covers of Kingdom Come or Justice), so she's standing right next to Hawkman, and staring intently at her foot. I remember reading a method to fix her by adjusting the neck somehow, just need to track that down and see I can get her to take interest in something beyond her footwear.
    I used boiling water to soften her hair and then pulled it back off her shoulders, holding it away from her neck while it cooled. She still can't look up, but at least she can look straight ahead.

  17. #2492
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I used boiling water to soften her hair and then pulled it back off her shoulders, holding it away from her neck while it cooled. She still can't look up, but at least she can look straight ahead.

    I'd be happy with that, honestly. I may have to give that a try.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  18. #2493
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I will say this, though, the women in this line are increasingly unsatisfying. I was willing to overlook things, thinking they would be corrected over time, but I'm not finding that to be the case. Overall, Wonder Woman is great, but she's a little hunched over to accommodate her long hair.
    I just picked up Wonder Woman a few days ago and I知 pretty pleased with her. Cheetah, Hawkgirl, and maybe Harley Quinn are the only other females on my want list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    So Mattel is fixing this, and releasing an upcoming two pack with that Classic (i.e., Superfriends) Sinestro at the correct height along with Green Lantern...I think this is a TRU exclusive.
    I managed to find a picture of this and it looks like Green Lantern is painted with a metallic finish. I don稚 have Green Lantern yet either so this would have been awesome but I知 not interested in a metallic Green lantern. As many people who want an appropriately scaled Sinestro, I probably won稚 be able to find the set anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    By the way, we're getting very close to a complete Superfriends Legion of Doom lineup - just need a Toyman. (I use the DCD Justice Toyman for now, but hope Mattel gets to him sooner or later.) We have 11 of the others, and classic Riddler is on his way (and I can't wait for that figure.)
    I知 looking forward to Riddler as well. And wave 16 Riddler is definitely how I picture him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Regarding Wonderboy's point about the females, the one that does actually really bother me is Hawkgirl, and she's permanently sculpted looking downwards.
    Thanks for the info on Hawkgirl. I still want her but that will effect how much I知 willing to pay for her.

  19. #2494
    Melaktha For MotUC!! adol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Spokane, Wa
    Posts
    3,453
    Any word on wave 17, and Green Lantern Classics wave 2?
    Last edited by adol; September 19, 2010 at 09:26pm.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

  20. #2495
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    The Fwoosh just got the Martian Manhunter wave (15?) and reported the TRU exclusive repaints are out. They have the Flash (which looks fantastic) and GL, but no Joker. Has anyone found those yet at their local TRU?
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  21. #2496
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Any word on wave 17, and Green Lantern Classics wave 2?

    Re: GLC2, the only name I keep hearing again and again is Star Sapphire, which seems pretty logical. Also, I think we'll be seeing Ch'p as some kind of pack in, due to the quick glimpse that was shown at SDCC.

    But what I'm hearing re: DCUC17 is that it will be entirely comprised of Rainbow Lanterns/Deputies, to wit:

    White Lantern Hal Jordan (w/Black Lantern variant)
    Blue Lantern Flash
    Violet Lantern Wonder Woman
    Indigo Lantern Atom
    Orange Lantern Lex Luthor
    Yellow Lantern Scarecrow
    C&C: Anti-Monitor

    If this is true, and from what I'm hearing, it may yet be, I'm really underwhelmed. I can see the logic of a wave that will be out in time to promote the GL movie next year, along with the two GLC waves, and it's got big, well-known A-listers to appeal to Moms and kids, but I personally think the wave is kind of a waste.

    As some have suggested, though, it may be a "breather" wave, to allow catch up, since there have been delays on Waves 14 and 15.

    The shame is the one character in this category I'd most want, Mera, does not appear to be included.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  22. #2497
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    The Fwoosh just got the Martian Manhunter wave (15?) and reported the TRU exclusive repaints are out. They have the Flash (which looks fantastic) and GL, but no Joker. Has anyone found those yet at their local TRU?
    I have both the GL & Flash repaints. The GL has been out since I want to say May-ish, and Flash has been out since around late July. Joker is not out yet.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  23. #2498
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,260
    Follow-up to my post above - found a rumor list for GLC2:

    Sodam Yat as Ion
    Nautkeiloa
    Ch'p (or B'dg?) vs. Dex-Starr (2-in-1)
    Medphyll
    Star Sapphire
    Red Lantern Character (to be created by 4H)
    C&C: Stel
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  24. #2499
    The power has returned MOTUfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    **** Rapids, Minnesota
    Posts
    8,755
    Nice rumored wave. This to me is a fantastic series to collect but ultimately too frustrating, so frustrating in fact I have given up on it and plan to sell everything I own at the upcoming Fallcon. If I am to collect any of this line it will only be my favorites, and a build a figure like Trigon. But sell any extra pieces or whatever I do not want. I think I have the first three or so waves complete MOMC I don't even remember, and a smattering of others through out the series.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

  25. #2500
    Heroic Warrior Wonderboy_JMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,571
    I'd be worried that there isn't enough of a fanbase for all this Lantern stuff. I mean yeah, it's the biggest thing in comics now, but if you're that hardcore into GL, wouldn't you have already bought all the DC Direct figures? I can't imagine, no matter how devoted you were, having those and then wanting these new versions of the same characters.

    I don't want any of the characters from the first GL Wave. I'd like Guy Gardner, but none of the others in the boxed set, so I'll just get him off eBay. I would like Star Sapphire. I wish they'd do St. Walker, because I'd like him too.

    I realized that I've kind of gotten to the point where this is a retro line for me. I'm not interested in figures of any characters from after about 1987 or so. I'll always be the biggest fan of the Crisis era, and I'm mostly interested in having a complete JLA and Titans from that era. Now that that's closer to completion, my interest is waning. The two I worry about never seeing are Elongated Man and Zatanna in her bell-sleeve costume. I'd love to get The Outsiders, but I know they'd never do all of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •