Page 125 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 5231

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I got Batman Legacy Wave 2 and finished Wave 18 today!

I didn't see Wave 17 yet...wasn't that the Wave everyone said was going to pegwarm?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Mattel just extended the DCU Sub Order date to try to get it to 100%. I am still betting it won't get anywhere close

2012 Subscriptions On Sale Now Through 8/14 at 11:59 p.m. PT

Toy Fans,

At press time the DC Universe Club Infinite Earths sign-ups are at 29%. We're still 71% away from the level of subscribers needed to move forward but we really want to see this club happen, so we're extending the sale one more week. And what's good for one is good for all, so now you've got until Sunday August 14th at 11:59 p.m. PT to order any of our 2012 subscriptions!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Mattel just extended the DCU Sub Order date to try to get it to 100%. I am still betting it won't get anywhere close
    Yep... doesn't seem likely to get there. I'm still on the fence, personally.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I got kind of lucky in a weird way today as Toyman and Samurai were mixed in with the rest of the clearance DCUC at my Walmart. I haven't seen this or the previous wave at retail yet, so $11 each for 2 figures that were brand new to me was nice. Also finally picked up some of the GL Classics wave for $9 each.

None of these are particularly exciting characters, but some are those guys that you really don't like having to spend $15 or more on just to complete the CnC.

I have yet to see Rainbow Lanterns at retail even though they were plentiful at a con over a month ago.

I'm new to this thread, so I'll toss in a bit of frustration.

I think Toyman is cool, but he calls a lot of attention to my 3 missing Legion of Doom members who were all packed with stuff I couldn't justify buying. Super Powers Lex and Brainiac will have to do. Giganta's still going to have to learn to love a headless lifestyle.

Heroic Warrior
    I had some DCUC, although it's harder to get them in Germany...

But I have to say, that I am underwhelmed by most of them. They seem to be so brittle in comparison with MOTUC.

I know, that the skinnier bodies are more comic accurate, but I think 10 or 20 % more chunk and 1 inch taller and they were perfect in body sculpt.

Besides I have to say, that I don't like the human faces of most of them. The 4HM can make incredible monster faces, but Batman, GL or Superman don't look right to me.

The sub sale has been extended until the 14th, since they're only at 28%. I wish Mattel would make SOME announcement to clarify things. Too many people are still confident that subscription or not, they'll still release the announced (and hinted at) figures at retail post 2012. I honestly don't think that's going to happen, mainly because IF the retail line is switching to DCnU, I don't predict it lasting past 2012. Also Jay Garrick isn't IN the DCnU, so no chance there. But if they'd just make some official announcement as to what exactly they will be doing with the retail line could convince more people to get the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    The sub sale has been extended until the 14th, since they're only at 28%. I wish Mattel would make SOME announcement to clarify things. Too many people are still confident that subscription or not, they'll still release the announced (and hinted at) figures at retail post 2012. I honestly don't think that's going to happen, mainly because IF the retail line is switching to DCnU, I don't predict it lasting past 2012. Also Jay Garrick isn't IN the DCnU, so no chance there. But if they'd just make some official announcement as to what exactly they will be doing with the retail line could convince more people to get the sub.
    I don't know why those people are thinking that, the sub is basically the last attempt to keep DCUC going.

I am not sure they can do an official announcement yet because as far as I know they are still working on the reboot figures.

The sub is past 30% now, they announced that this morning so maybe if they get to 50% by the end they will say that was enough.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Matty has pretty much said on facebook no sub no figures, but then in the same post said maybe in 2015 (not sure what is special about that year).

Last I saw it was 32% they increased the time on all the subs.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    There are no sub figures because there is no sub. They will never hit enough as this is just a game to Mattel to make us think we are going to get the figures we have been requesting.

Anyway, what is the point of the figure stands with the Batman Legacy figures? They do not fit in any of the charater's feet. Heck, Batman's peg is too short to even touch the hole in his foot.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post

Anyway, what is the point of the figure stands with the Batman Legacy figures? They do not fit in any of the charater's feet. Heck, Batman's peg is too short to even touch the hole in his foot.
    mr freeze didn't come with a stand (even tho there is clearly a spot for it within the plastic molding).

I don't know why those people are thinking that, the sub is basically the last attempt to keep DCUC going.

I am not sure they can do an official announcement yet because as far as I know they are still working on the reboot figures.

The sub is past 30% now, they announced that this morning so maybe if they get to 50% by the end they will say that was enough.
    I meant they need to flat out say, "We are doing ONLY DCnU figures period. We are not doing the sub figures without a sub, period." I mean, I get that that's basically what they've said, but I keep seeing on different message boards, the same "They said we wouldn't see them in 2012, so they'll just issue them later" kind of talk. I wish they'd just take the gloves off and tell it like it is. "If you want ANY more DCUC, buy the freakin' subscription. That's your only choice." If Mattel reps keep making vague comments like what wyldman11 reported about 2015, that just adds more fuel to the "screw the sub" mentality. (Wyldman11, I'm aiming my frustration at Mattel, not you! I know you're just repeating what you've read/heard.)

If Mattel reps keep making vague comments like what wyldman11 reported about 2015, that just adds more fuel to the "screw the sub" mentality. (Wyldman11, I'm aiming my frustration at Mattel, not you! I know you're just repeating what you've read/heard.)
    No need to worry, but I still focus it (mostly) at Warner/DC. Of course, Mattel should be a bit clearer on what is going on. Making facebook posts through Matty, even in today's climate isn't going to hit everyone.

I think the confusion came out in what little information they had at the time, and who had what information. When something big like this gets dropped on you, last minute a lot of people have half truths and information that may have been true yesterday, or hasn't been clarified yet.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I meant they need to flat out say, "We are doing ONLY DCnU figures period. We are not doing the sub figures without a sub, period." I mean, I get that that's basically what they've said, but I keep seeing on different message boards, the same "They said we wouldn't see them in 2012, so they'll just issue them later" kind of talk. I wish they'd just take the gloves off and tell it like it is. "If you want ANY more DCUC, buy the freakin' subscription. That's your only choice." If Mattel reps keep making vague comments like what wyldman11 reported about 2015, that just adds more fuel to the "screw the sub" mentality. (Wyldman11, I'm aiming my frustration at Mattel, not you! I know you're just repeating what you've read/heard.)
    Well like Wyldman11 just said you can't really be clear if you are not sure of all the specifics in the first place.

You should know by following the whole DC reboot that even the DC artists/writers were told in a short amount of time the plans.

Seeing what Mattel is going through and how they are dealing with makes me believe nobody at DC knows WTH they are doing and its basically the company and all its licensees flying by the seat of their pants

Got my first GL Classics wave 2 figure finally -Skallox & Nite-Lik, he's pretty cool though the right hand socket is loose which affect both the different hands

The CNC for Stel looks cool though- cant wait to complete him

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

I find it hard to believe this line has lasted through 20 waves if it's fans are made up significantly of cherry-pickers who wouldn't support a sub that is the last chance to keep it going as we enter the age of DCnU. I don't know what's going on otherwise, but it's a shocker. Do DC fans need to suffer a drought for a year or two or twelve like He-Man fans did to appreciate what matty is offering? I don't like Starman either, but even a bad DCUC figure was always something sweet to own (unless it had gummy hips or puny fists like some of the women).

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    mr freeze didn't come with a stand (even tho there is clearly a spot for it within the plastic molding).
    Uh, yes he did. At least, mine did.

Anyway, I went out and bought a DCD Secret Files Poison Ivy today. She might be a little taller than the DCU figures, but it is still better than having no Poison Ivy.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Heroic Warrior
    Found Wave 18 Toyman at a Wal-mart tonight. As a villain collector, he was all I wanted, but they had most of the others. They were not on an endcap like Matty mentioned, just in a jumbled up mess with older waves. So keep an eye out, Wave 18 is hitting.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

My Batman Collection:

Uh, yes he did. At least, mine did.

Anyway, I went out and bought a DCD Secret Files Poison Ivy today. She might be a little taller than the DCU figures, but it is still better than having no Poison Ivy.
    dang. i got ripped off.

After getting wave 18 and the SP Freeze this week, along w/the Imaginext Clayface & Catwoman, now I scored my wave 17 set. (Wallet in pain!)

Guess all I'm looking for now is Catman, the Mad Love 2-pack & the Crime Syndicate 5-pack, all of which have been found at retail recently...

Then I can take another break from DCUC until Wave 19 decides to ship.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Nice collection Dr. Kain!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    After getting wave 18 and the SP Freeze this week, along w/the Imaginext Clayface & Catwoman, now I scored my wave 17 set. (Wallet in pain!)

Guess all I'm looking for now is Catman, the Mad Love 2-pack & the Crime Syndicate 5-pack, all of which have been found at retail recently...

Then I can take another break from DCUC until Wave 19 decides to ship.
    What is Imaginext?

I wouldn't expect Catman, Batgirl, and 40s Batman, and the CS packs to show up for a while. Usually only like 4 people in CA find them now, while the rest of us will see them in about 3 months. I mean, Batman Legacy Wave 1 just started showing up in CO, and people have been finding those since early June, so there is no way we will have Wave 2 this soon.

Bang your head!!!
    What is Imaginext?
    It's the kids toyline, kinda cool ...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

What is Imaginext?

I wouldn't expect Catman, Batgirl, and 40s Batman, and the CS packs to show up for a while. Usually only like 4 people in CA find them now, while the rest of us will see them in about 3 months. I mean, Batman Legacy Wave 1 just started showing up in CO, and people have been finding those since early June, so there is no way we will have Wave 2 this soon.
    I just found Catman, Batman 40's and Batgirl and I am in Iowa. Check your Kmarts as they have that wave (been to 3 so far and 3 had them). Batman Legacy Wave 1 has been in Walmart and have pegs at my Targets but no figure, apparently DC's awesome distribution continues.

Heroic Warrior
    If the 100% is not happening, does it means the shown figures will not be produced?

I thought, DCUC did well in retail?