Page 135 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

For some reason I also thought the base price was 20+shipping which was the price they have been moving to.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Im glad that the sub is going ahead (though im annoyed I had to learn about it here-matty could have at least e-mailed all of us who bought a subscription saying it was going ahead )

Cant wait for Atrocius, Ivy and Jay but I wish my vote (Rocket Red) had won - oh well the line is continuing so theres always hope

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Im glad that the sub is going ahead (though im annoyed I had to learn about it here-matty could have at least e-mailed all of us who bought a subscription saying it was going ahead )

Cant wait for Atrocius, Ivy and Jay but I wish my vote (Rocket Red) had won - oh well the line is continuing so theres always hope

JAG2045
    Rocket Red would be nice to add to the JLI.

Now if I had my way, the next figures they will announce would be Vixen, Dr. Light, Fire and Ice! I love my DC Divas!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post

Now if I had my way, the next figures they will announce would be Vixen, Dr. Light, Fire and Ice! I love my DC Divas!
    Fire and Ice, yes! These two are tops on my list. The DCD Dr. Light is actually a pretty decent figure, so she's lower down on my Mattel priority list.

Rocket Red was my vote as well, but hopefully he's in the pipeline as well.

Now if I can get those guys, Elongated Man, Zauriel, and the rest of the Metal Men, I really won't have much to complain about!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Fire and Ice, yes! These two are tops on my list. The DCD Dr. Light is actually a pretty decent figure, so she's lower down on my Mattel priority list.

Rocket Red was my vote as well, but hopefully he's in the pipeline as well.

Now if I can get those guys, Elongated Man, Zauriel, and the rest of the Metal Men, I really won't have much to complain about!
    Elongated Man! Yes definitely! The last Satellite era JLAer left! (Well, I still want a Perez Zatanna, but since they did Fishnets Zee, I don't think she's in the cards.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    ...and the rest of the Metal Men, I really won't have much to complain about!
    I don't own any DCUC figures, but if they ever complete the Metal Men, I may have to grab them. I'm very impressed by the ones so far.

Yep, the Metal Men are one of the few groups I collect in DCU. They are really nice figures. I'm hoping we'll see them on Matty. They are perfect for it.

Saw the Crime Syndicate of Amerika today at Walmart.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

wait wait wait...the $5 more per figure doesn't affect Subbers does it? it's not what i agreed to.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    wait wait wait...the $5 more per figure doesn't affect Subbers does it? it's not what i agreed to.
    No the extra $5 is for those who did not subscribe, the one who will go to the site on the 15th
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    No the extra $5 is for those who did not subscribe, the one who will go to the site on the 15th
    Has it been confirmed somewhere it's a $5 increase?! I only saw the Facebook announcement where it says "we needed to raise prices for day-of sales," without mentioning a dollar amount.

If they raise them to $20 a piece...that's $30 after shipping and most DCUC figures don't have any accessories at all...so...that's kind of steep...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Has it been confirmed somewhere it's a $5 increase?! I only saw the Facebook announcement where it says "we needed to raise prices for day-of sales," without mentioning a dollar amount.

If they raise them to $20 a piece...that's $30 after shipping and most DCUC figures don't have any accessories at all...so...that's kind of steep...
    No I don't think they have decided yet, I was just stating IF there is an increase it will only apply to non-sub day of sale
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    No I don't think they have decided yet, I was just stating IF there is an increase it will only apply to non-sub day of sale
    Oh, okay. I'm just hoping for a $1-2 increase. I still think Mattel will be surprised by sales (just like they were when MOTUC started out). The figures are going to sell out. I just think people are scared about the character line-up because DC has some pretty crazy characters.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    This makes the thermometer completely pointless though.
    No it wasn't. Now they can justify a price increase.

I'm dying for a vixen and would love a fire and ice as well
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

So should they just product one of each group people want and promise the rest of future years/subs move forward? We've already got a JSA, Batman villain, New God, and GL character. They'll need to make one Metal Man, one JLI, one...nevermind, I hate that. No, give us everything! I need Ra's, Vandall Savage, General Zod, and Doomsday!!!

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    I would love to get a Rogues box set, especially the members of the group during the Final Crisis. I would like a set of cuffs for Pied Piper and Trickster to be included.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Vandall Savage
    Vandal Savage is already coming. He's in Wave 20, the last wave before they reboot things.

Bang your head!!!
    Vandal Savage is already coming. He's in Wave 20, the last wave before they reboot things.
    Vandal is not scheduled for the line. Wave 20 consists of Green Arrow (w/hood), Red Arrow, Hawk, Dove, Reverse Flash, White Lantern Flash, Sinestro, and the BAF is Nekron...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Like Mossman said Vandal isn't coming. Vandal was mentioned in the fake list of wave 20 posted at AFI.

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Vandal is not scheduled for the line. Wave 20 consists of Green Arrow (w/hood), Red Arrow, Hawk, Dove, Reverse Flash, White Lantern Flash, Sinestro, and the BAF is Nekron...
    If they were going to do him they should have done him in Wave 19 with the JSA figs instead of Golden Age Hawkman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    I would love to get a Rogues box set, especially the members of the group during the Final Crisis. I would like a set of cuffs for Pied Piper and Trickster to be included.
    Second! I want my Mirror Master & Heatwave!

Im amazed we havent had more of the Rogues (especially Zoom- surely the easiest re-paint possible!)

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Second! I want my Mirror Master & Heatwave!

Im amazed we havent had more of the Rogues (especially Zoom- surely the easiest re-paint possible!)

JAG2045
    Reverse Flash will be in wave 20. It is funny because there are a number of Rogues and other great figs from the Infinite Heroes line that never made it to the DCUC line.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Then simply don't buy them. They aren't pointing a gun at your head telling you you have to get them.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Movie mayhem!
    Have they said 5$ extra or is that speculation? Because the only time I heard TG mention an amount it was "a dollar or two"