Page 136 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5230

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I think most of us are assuming a slightly higher dollar amount so when it actually comes out and is lower.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Contact View Post
    Like Mossman said Vandal isn't coming. Vandal was mentioned in the fake list of wave 20 posted at AFI.
    Oh I coulda swore... I think I was thinking he was in the JSA wave, but now I realize, it's Kobra. My bad!

LOSH finally has a price - $180 on 10/17. I'm getting it. Looks great. Glad the Wind Raider got pushed back now though.

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    I got the Batman Legacy Wave 2 at K-Mart today. I am mad about Batgirl though. She cam with a Catman stand and her leg is all bent out of wack because of the unnatural way they packed her leg in.

I FINALLY found my Super Powers Robin. And whatís even better, I found him at a grocery store for $5.99 on clearance. This is the figure that made me start collecting DCUC. I think he was first revealed about a year ago and I just now found him. Totally worth the wait. Now if weíll only get a good Super Powers colored Batman.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I FINALLY found my Super Powers Robin. And whatís even better, I found him at a grocery store for $5.99 on clearance. This is the figure that made me start collecting DCUC. I think he was first revealed about a year ago and I just now found him. Totally worth the wait. Now if weíll only get a good Super Powers colored Batman.
    What grocery store had them on clearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    What grocery store had them on clearance?
    Dillons (owned by Kroger). I think it was just that one particular Dillon's because the other Dillons in my town still have DCUC and Transformers DOTM still hanging on the pegs. Though maybe I should keep checking them too.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    LOSH finally has a price - $180 on 10/17. I'm getting it. Looks great. Glad the Wind Raider got pushed back now though.
    When is the Wind Raider coming out now?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    We already got a Super Powers Batman, it is no different than the Neal Adams Batman.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    When is the Wind Raider coming out now?
    I think it's December. I don't know that we were ever told clearly. Last I saw they said Nov. / Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    We already got a Super Powers Batman, it is no different than the Neal Adams Batman.

To my knowledge, there have only been 2 DCUC Batman figures released that were blue and gray. Wave one Batman has his cowl painted black and the gray is way too dark. Batman legacy wave 2 Batman also has his cowl painted black, has black bat symbol sans the yellow oval, and his underpants are mostly black. Iím not griping about either of those figures per se. Iím just saying they donít really represent the Super Powers Batman look.

A true Super Powers inspired Batman would look like this:

That'd be a really nice Batman variant!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

I totally want a Super Powers Batman!

And Wonder Woman! (An image of one was spotted awhile back...anyone know where she went?)

I'd love to get them to add to my DCU VS MOTU shelf. It's criminal without them!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I was stoked to find Hawkgirl VS Gentleman Ghost last night on clearance for $23 at Wal-Mart. The Hawkgirl's hair piece was off, couldn't see it in the box, and haven't opened the box yet, but it looks kinda cooler without it!
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

http://www.toygoround.com/public/products/0/967_1.jpg

To my knowledge, there have only been 2 DCUC Batman figures released that were blue and gray. Wave one Batman has his cowl painted black and the gray is way too dark. Batman legacy wave 2 Batman also has his cowl painted black, has black bat symbol sans the yellow oval, and his underpants are mostly black. Iím not griping about either of those figures per se. Iím just saying they donít really represent the Super Powers Batman look.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-b...2520Batman.jpg
    I want this batman now..
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I want this batman now..
    Second

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

yeah, i opened that Hawkgirl, the hair piece didn't fall off, unless it fell out too, it was never attached.
    But, honestly, i like it better without. She looks more bad@$$
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Uh... that is the same thing, just with a lighter shade of blue.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Uh... that is the same thing, just with a lighter shade of blue.
    Actually, the blue has barely been altered. The gray has been drastically lightened and there is no black paint on the cowl.

The figure from DCUC is more a Super Friends/Hanna Barbera Batman while most here speaking up want a Super Powers Batman.

Super Friends

Super Powers

DC Universe Classics Batman

And Batman Legacy
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It doesn't look to me like the lack of black in SP Batman's mask was a deliberate look, particularly since it's there in the picture on his packaging. But hey, it really is no big deal to make that. Put him in retail and he'd sell just fine. Did they ever give fans a SP colored Superman? Even Wonder Woman has the wrong colored gauntlets. I wonder if they would annoy or please a lot of fans if they included these in the subscription. They'd be cheap to make, but seriously annoyingly overpriced.

My one request would be they make them with the much softer plastic for the capes. I hate the hard plastic capes!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    It doesn't look to me like the lack of black in SP Batman's mask was a deliberate look, particularly since it's there in the picture on his packaging. But hey, it really is no big deal to make that. Put him in retail and he'd sell just fine. Did they ever give fans a SP colored Superman? Even Wonder Woman has the wrong colored gauntlets. I wonder if they would annoy or please a lot of fans if they included these in the subscription. They'd be cheap to make, but seriously annoyingly overpriced.

My one request would be they make them with the much softer plastic for the capes. I hate the hard plastic capes!
    I think the color variations might tick off a lot of folks. I'd love to see a 'Super Powers' repaint 5 pack - Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, plus Penguin in SP colors, and the Wave 17 Luthor in SP colors as well. But I think 'forcing' that onto people in the sub may not be the best way to go.

Personally, I love the Wave 1 DCUC Batman, and he's my default Batman - I actually really like the black on the mask, but I can see the attraction to the SP version.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Did they ever give fans a SP colored Superman?
    Apparently, Mattel was planning on it. Prototype pictures are floating around. The lighter blue Superman was going to come with Bizzaro in a 2-pack that was cancelled. No idea where the Super Powers Wonder Woman comes from but a few samples exist. I remember when you could get the Superman for about $40 on ebay and I passed hoping he would eventually come out.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Sorry to butt in, but have they announced when the second sign-up period for the sub for these will be?

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but have they announced when the second sign-up period for the sub for these will be?
    It already happened...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/