Page 137 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but have they announced when the second sign-up period for the sub for these will be?
    No, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    It already happened...
    I think he means the additional sign up period they mentioned after announcing the sub was going forward and that non-sub sales would be slightly higher priced.

I don't think they've even put out the details on that yet.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    It already happened...
    What? No, it hasn't.

EDIT: NM guitargod beat me to it.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guitargod694 View Post
    No, I don't think so.

I think he means the additional sign up period they mentioned after announcing the sub was going forward and that non-sub sales would be slightly higher priced.

I don't think they've even put out the details on that yet.
    That is indeed what I meant. When they announced Metron I changed my mind, so I don't want to miss it. They said they'd have more news about the limited extra window of sign-up.

i keep wanting to buy the Batman/Batmite, but the lack of yellow symbol makes me put him back every time i see him.
    He's ALMOST the Batman of my childhood Superfriends. I would have WANTED this version when i was a kid, because THEN it was different, but since the movies, we've had HUNDREDS of no-yellow Batman figures.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Here is something that I noticed a few weeks back. The fins on both of my GLC NautKeLoi heads each point in a different direction. Has anyone else that had purchased both Naut and Medphyll noticed this. I don't think it is anything other than production error the way the plastic solidified but the thing I thought was interesting was that they both were on NautKeLoi cards.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So my K-Mart finally starts to carry the Batman Legacy figures, and who do they have? Batgirl and Catman. -_- Yes, I am glad to get these, but come on. This is probably the only time I will see them and they did not have the guy that should be clogging the shelves. Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ah!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Should I sign up for the DC sub?

I'm not huge into DC, outside of the New Gods and Batman. I'd love Metron and Poison Ivy... but is it worth signing up for the sub just to ensure I get them?

I'd like a lot of the figures that people seemed to vote for in the Fwoosh poll - Granny Goodness, over-sized Doomsday, over-sized Killer Croc. But that's just fans voting, it doesn't mean they're going to be made.

What do you all think? Buy the sub and see... or try to cherry pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So my K-Mart finally starts to carry the Batman Legacy figures, and who do they have? Batgirl and Catman. -_- Yes, I am glad to get these, but come on. This is probably the only time I will see them and they did not have the guy that should be clogging the shelves. Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ah!!
    If you are talking about batman with bat mite I have seen plenty of those so maybe your area will get more in? Otherwise I know target has batman without bat mite.

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    I'm not huge into DC, outside of the New Gods and Batman. I'd love Metron and Poison Ivy... but is it worth signing up for the sub just to ensure I get them?

I'd like a lot of the figures that people seemed to vote for in the Fwoosh poll - Granny Goodness, over-sized Doomsday, over-sized Killer Croc. But that's just fans voting, it doesn't mean they're going to be made.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. The figures shown so far are alrighht but not really what I wanted. I DO want metron which is making more inclined to get the sub. I also want the metal men and doomsday so if they announced those I'd prob get a sub but as it stands the first 4 figures imay try to sell.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Well the killer is you can't cherry pick Metron since he's the exclusive.
    I also like Batman and New Gods most, although Metal Men turned out real cool and I like a lot of the Superman stuff we never see. But I can leave a lot of the JSA stuff, and I'm notoriously unimpressed with characters like Starman and OMAC. Now that there's no CnC, I'm really tempted to be a cherry picker, but I'm too afraid of missing out. Eh, the kids I give these things to when I'm an old man will love them anyway, right?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Who's getting the Legion 12 pack?

I don't think I am. Although I'm something of a DCUC completist (the only DCUC things I don't have are Swamp Thing, the Wonder Twins and Gleek), I'm not a huge Legion fan. Especially for $180+shipping.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

I don't think I am. Although I'm something of a DCUC completist (the only DCUC things I don't have are Swamp Thing, the Wonder Twins and Gleek), I'm not a huge Legion fan. Especially for $180+shipping.
    yeah, I haven't been a completist with DCUC since Wave 9.
    And I really don't care about the Legion at all... so it's a pass for me.

It's a very cool set, though.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Well the killer is you can't cherry pick Metron since he's the exclusive.
    Not directly from Matty, no. But I'm sure he'll be for sale on BBTS and eBay.

The question is, is it easier to:
    A) Get a sub and sell the figures I don't want
    B) Buy only the figures I want at inflated prices via Matty and the secondary market

If I get a sub, there's some work on my part - and there's no guarantee that the figures will sell for enough on eBay to cover fees and shipping it to me, then out to the buyer.

If I don't get a sub, there's a chance that the prices on the secondary market will go high enough that I can't justify them.

What to do what to do...

If the Legion 12-pack is around when I have time to get on Matty, I'll buy it. Also I can't eat that pay period. And I need to walk instead of drive.

Not directly from Matty, no. But I'm sure he'll be for sale on BBTS and eBay.

The question is, is it easier to:
    A) Get a sub and sell the figures I don't want
    B) Buy only the figures I want at inflated prices via Matty and the secondary market

If I get a sub, there's some work on my part - and there's no guarantee that the figures will sell for enough on eBay to cover fees and shipping it to me, then out to the buyer.

If I don't get a sub, there's a chance that the prices on the secondary market will go high enough that I can't justify them.

What to do what to do...
    Yeah, I don't envy your choice. DCUC stuff has always hung around long enough to buy on Matty, but I never want to just assume and ebay sellers can demand crazy prices sometimes. At least the money you save on all the others would be available for Metron.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

I AM!!! been waiting 30 years for this set!! except, i wish Saturn girl looked more 1980 than 1965. I hope they look right with the DCD I have.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Since it was asked, the Subscriptions have just reopened

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...rID.9759140709
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

And just in case there is still some question about the non-sub price increase, 6" figures will rise from $15 to $18, and oversized figures will rise from $30 to $45.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

The six inch figures is about what I expected the oversized a bit more then what I was expecting. I was expecting 5 at the most and 10 at the most, not 15.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Yikes @ $45!

I will still pick up must-haves like Poison Ivy and such @ $18. I mean...in my area they're $20 + 13% tax.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

thank goodness I don't have much interest in any oversized figures (that I can think of) $18 is way less than I was prepared for, so after shipping I'm paying approximately comic book store prices. not too shabby,
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

$18 is a steal compared to what i thought they would go for, I mean yeah its probably still $32 or so after shipping but I figured Mattel would price gouge like crazy and make the basic figs $25

The oversized figs are not that bad, I mean we pay what $30-40 for our oversized figs and these will be probably on an even smaller scale (so similar to why Voltron basic figs are much higher than you would expect).
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Bang your head!!!
    Finally found Scarecrow! I am not a fan of the height and the extra articulation ...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Well and on the price considering many of us were already have to go online to consistently find figures, shipping was kind of a moot point.

How much is shipping typically through them?

To anyone who got the Batman Legacy Batgirl, is she missing the bat symbol on her chest? I got mine from Entertainment Earth and didn't notice this until I was opening her. Agh! I haven't seen her in stores so I'm wondering how common this is.

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    To anyone who got the Batman Legacy Batgirl, is she missing the bat symbol on her chest? I got mine from Entertainment Earth and didn't notice this until I was opening her. Agh! I haven't seen her in stores so I'm wondering how common this is.
    From the ones I have seen she has them. You must have an error, but thats ok... Seems to be the norm at Mattel...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I can confirm that a standard DCUC head will in fact fit onto Batman Legacy Wave 1 Batman. I wasn’t sure if it would work since DCUC and DCSH had different size neck pegs. I guess Mattel retooled the neck peg. He looks way better with the less angry face.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal