Page 140 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Wow, LoSH set is already sold out! Did anyone see how long it lasted? I got mine after the first half hour, but somewhere in the last six hours they ran out.
    I hope it comes back out for those who missed it the first time.

The DCUC completist in me wanted to buy the Legion pack, but they would have gone into storage almost immediately, since the Legion aren't anywhere near my favorite or known heroes.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I hope it comes back out for those who missed it the first time.

The DCUC completist in me wanted to buy the Legion pack, but they would have gone into storage almost immediately, since the Legion aren't anywhere near my favorite or known heroes.
    Yeah, even without knowing the exact time I think that was the fastest for any DCUC item ever on Matty! It'll be nice if more sets like this come out now...although maybe no more than one a year as this was a pricey one.

Movie mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Wow, LoSH set is already sold out! Did anyone see how long it lasted? I got mine after the first half hour, but somewhere in the last six hours they ran out.
    Yea I can't believe it! :-( I had finally decided to get it, figured there was no way it would have sold out already. I was wrong!

YEAH! I got a set of the LOSH! anyone else get?
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I was very ****** to find out they were sold out already. However, my g/f went online at 10 an ordered me one. YAY!! But still, there is no reason why this should have been gone come 4pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I just got Omac and Golden Pharaoh for 4 bucks each. Yay?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Anyone know if you can use multiple $5-off manufacturer coupons on one DCUC figure? Because I picked up a mountain of them at the Mattel booth at NYCC...
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Lycan
    Wow, I'm shocked that set sold out. I thought it would be available all month. Usually DC stuff just sits there, and at that price..

I hope that gives Matty enough encouragement to try a similar set for MOTUC.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Wow, I'm shocked that set sold out. I thought it would be available all month. Usually DC stuff just sits there, and at that price..

I hope that gives Matty enough encouragement to try a similar set for MOTUC.
    Makes you wonder "Why haven't they done ANY LOSH before? Or even when the Cartoon came out?"
    Maybe this means we'll get more TEAMS...hmm...or at least finish the ones they started, like Metal Men and Doom Patrol. With the club, I would imagine that Mattel is stupid if they don't do Doom Patrol's Elasti-Girl as one of their quarterly mega figures.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Possible the recent change to how figures are released made many people aware of figures being released online. And may have found out about the LOSH during that time.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Man, I'm glad I got the LOSH set... it's already doubled in price on Ebay. Sheesh! Hopefully if Mattel doesn't have a good amount of back stock they'll do a second run for those who missed out.

I REALLY hope they plan a second Legion 12-pack soon. I'm not even a DCUC guy but I'll buy all the Legion they produce!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Man, I'm glad I got the LOSH set... it's already doubled in price on Ebay. Sheesh! Hopefully if Mattel doesn't have a good amount of back stock they'll do a second run for those who missed out.

I REALLY hope they plan a second Legion 12-pack soon. I'm not even a DCUC guy but I'll buy all the Legion they produce!
    I doubt they'll do a second 12 pack. The reason the characters in the first one were selected is they were able to make them mostly out of existing parts. I don't know how many more they could do that with. In Toyfare, they mentioned a few like Bouncing Boy and I think Dawnstar that they had to nix because they'd be almost entirely new sculpts. I'd expect characters like that to show up in the subscription instead.

Maybe... I know they originally planned a 24-pack but scaled it back. There are still a lot of Legion characters that wouldn't require all-new bucks or whatever to work. Off the top of my head, you could make another 12-pack fairly easily consisting of:

Shadow Lass (cape, head)
    Sun Boy (head, collar)
    Invisible Kid (for real this time - head, collar)
    Shrinking Violet (head)
    Mon-El (head, cape)
    Phantom Girl (head... possibly cape depending on the costume)
    Ferro Lad (head)
    Supergirl (head, cape)
    Star Boy (head)
    Dream Girl (head)
    Projectra (head, cape)
    Element Lad (head)

That'd leave the following for individual release due to new bucks/lots of parts/etc:

Blok (oversized, new tool)
    Bouncing Boy (new tool)
    Triplicate Girl (multi-pack)
    Dawnstar (wings... but maybe they could splurge and put her in the above?)

Lycan
    No one got their Legion set yet?

Heroic Warrior

No one got their Legion set yet?
    I've seen people on other boards have gotten theirs. Matty took 4 days to ship mine so I won't see it until this Thursday. Can't wait!

Lycan
    I've seen people on other boards have gotten theirs. Matty took 4 days to ship mine so I won't see it until this Thursday. Can't wait!
    so no reports on the 'and an empty (or is it?) slot for Invisible Kid.' ?

I was hoping that may have been a hint at a surprize bonus

Mine should be here this afternoon, so I'm preparing for disappointment.

Bang your head!!!
    so no reports on the 'and an empty (or is it?) slot for Invisible Kid.' ?

I was hoping that may have been a hint at a surprize bonus

Mine should be here this afternoon, so I'm preparing for disappointment.
    Im 100% sure that it's empty. From the pics, and the set being shown off at SDCC this year, it was empty. A real stupid move after what was done with the Hot Wheels Invisible Jet last year...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Jemm, Cyclotron, OMAC, Vigilante, and Commander Steel were critical characters that needed action figures but Elongated Man is not worth spending money or time on? WTH

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Im 100% sure that it's empty. From the pics, and the set being shown off at SDCC this year, it was empty. A real stupid move after what was done with the Hot Wheels Invisible Jet last year...
    Just arrived, and yes indeed the empty slot is... just that.

Whoever typed in that 'Or is it?' into the description on the website needs to have their knuckles wrapped for putting out misleading info.

Its a great set, but after that, I feel ripped off. BAD show on whoever made that bloody ridiculous decision.

I thought it was just a fun joke... I didn't think anyone seriously thought there was one in there. I'd rather have had an actual Invisible Kid figure, but I thought they were pretty up front about him not actually coming in the pack. But I can see how you'd be annoyed if you thought it was possible.

Lycan
    I thought it was just a fun joke... I didn't think anyone seriously thought there was one in there. I'd rather have had an actual Invisible Kid figure, but I thought they were pretty up front about him not actually coming in the pack. But I can see how you'd be annoyed if you thought it was possible.
    Meh. I took the 'Or is it?' to be a little nod there was a surprise bonus in the box. BIG let down. Anyone who doesn't follow all the news would also probably feel the same way.

Fun joke? Nah, I think it's a very bad joke. It looks like something is missing from a very expensive package. You wouldn't expect to buy an Invisible woman figure and get an empty box. It ruins the look of the set MIB for me.

I think it's pretty funny.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

It's getting funny now.

You're seriously miffed that Invisible Kid wasn't in there? There has never been any mention of him being included other than Mattel saying he would have an empty slot. This has always been marketed as a 12-pack with Proty and the Legion ring and that's exactly what you get. If you don't want it, I'll buy your set and sell it on eBay. I could start shopping for Christmas gifts early this year