Page 164 of 208 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Did anyone see that Entertainment Earth listed this:

DC Unlimited Wave 1 Action Figure Case
    Classic heroes and villains of the DC Universe get the makeover and re-launch in The New 52! The DC Unlimited series feature an amazing assortment of 7-inch scale action figures. They feature tons of detail and plenty of articulation. Get yours! Ages 13 and up.

This DC Unlimited Wave 1 case contains 6 individually packaged figures (subject to change):
    Superman New 52 / Flash New 52 / Hawkman New 52

Batman Unlimited Wave 1 Action Figure Case
    Batman and his greatest foes and allies through the ages! The legacy of the Dark Knight and his allies and foes are all captured in exquisite detail in this Batman Unlimited action figure line! Articulated and detailed figures with display stand!

This Wave 1 case contains 6 individually packaged 6-inch scale action figures (subject to change):
    Batgirl New 52 / Penguin (classic comic) / Batman New 52 Redeco

Must be the "rebranded" series. Wonder if they will cancel this one months after listing what figures are included and then say they will be completely rebranding the line in 2014 like they did with All-Stars. At least we might have a chance to get Penguin, and hopefully Larfleeze.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I'm assuming Ksensor's news of DC Collectible's SDCC Green Lantern 2-pack was merged, but, considering it's not a part of DC Universe Classics or from Mattel, I feel it should have its own thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Those aren't from Mattel but DC Collectibles(which is what replaced DC Direct).

They look cool and I'd love a smaller line of DCU toys(Super Powers is one of my favorite toylines ever), but I'm not going to deal with scalper prices after every convention.
    I never realised they were not from Mattel

That is even worse because DC Collectibles have done a better job with the 4 inch figure than Mattel did. And Mattel have a World Class Research Facililty.

I really love those Green Lantern figures. If they don't make them a total pain to get I'd love to buy them. Love the Oa playset, though I know it's not more than a glimmer in Geoff Johns pretty, pretty eye.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That is even worse because DC Collectibles have done a better job with the 4 inch figure than Mattel did. And Mattel have a World Class Research Facililty.
    I'll probably never be called a Matty Apologst again, but I feel, overall, DC Direct has put out better DC toys than Mattel. Except for a few lines(like their Crisis On Infinite Earths), they even had better QC.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Until DC Direct learns how to copy Mattel's leg articulation and make non-twig quality joints, I cannot agree with you.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Just a heads up for anyone looking for the DKR Movie Masters, I found Blake at the Fremont, CA Frys just a few minutes ago, so it's starting to trickle out. I also left behind a goggles-down Catwoman since I got a goggles-up version and that's the one I prefer. No sign of the mystery figure, but I'll bet that one doesn't show until after the movie. I now have a near complete Batsignal. Just need the light-up part...

Oh... my... god...

I just got my Metron package today...

with...

Atrocitus...

Now I bought him twice because Matty told me they accidentally sold mine, so I bought him from a user here.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; July 10, 2012 at 05:09pm.

The DC Direct Croc actually has the worst quality control. Almost everyone who has one has reported broken arms.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    The DC Direct Croc actually has the worst quality control. Almost everyone who has one has reported broken arms.
    Yeah. It broke my heart to finally return him. That's the first DC Direct figure I've ever had QC with. (the arm joint was made of clear plastic- must have had some problems with the ol' sonic welder). My shop has tried to contact Diamond for a replacement, but they told them they were on backorder and didn't know if/when anymore would be released. For now, my Arkham Asylum 4 pack Croc is making do in my Arkham Asylum/City display.

Found MM Gordon and goggles-up Catwoman on Friday. I like both of them quite a bit. Any idea what to do with the bat logo from the broken Batsignal lens? The package makes it look like it attaches to the lens, but I can't even get it to lay on the edges, much less attach.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

SO has Pixel Dan reviewed anyone after Jay?

Oh and surprise surpise, Matty could not charge my subs because they are still trying to charge me old card.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlor View Post
    Just a heads up for anyone looking for the DKR Movie Masters, I found Blake at the Fremont, CA Frys just a few minutes ago, so it's starting to trickle out. I also left behind a goggles-down Catwoman since I got a goggles-up version and that's the one I prefer. No sign of the mystery figure, but I'll bet that one doesn't show until after the movie. I now have a near complete Batsignal. Just need the light-up part...
    Is the mystery figure not shown at the card back of the blister?

I got MM Batman, Bane, Alfred and waiting to receive Gordon who cost me an eye and a half with shipping. Now I just need to get goggles down Catwoman and the other 2
    Last edited by Rhanen; September 1, 2013 at 08:25pm.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Is the mystery figure not shown at the card back of the blister?

I got MM Batman, Bane, Alfred and waiting to receive Gordon who cost me an eye and a half with shipping. Now I just need to get goggles down Catwoman and the other 2
    Nope:

And are JGL's ears really this big?

The mystery figure was leaked to be

Ras Al Ghul by a retailer

Quote Originally Posted by Howlor View Post

And are JGL's ears really this big?
    It does not look bad, nice figure, although quite happy for a Gotham cop Lol. Still I want to check what his part in the movie.

Are there any pics?

Hope I can get the rest soon and they don't go to overpriced. Catwoman is still quite expensive for the moment
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

If true, I hope it isn't

just Ken Watanabe pretending to be Ras and is actually Liam.

Well, it's rumored to be, anyway. To be fair, it's really hard to imagine that it's anyone not from that bloodline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    If true, I hope it isn't

Liam Neeson isn't playing him, it's Josh Pence playing a younger version of him. And it's not a rumor, a retailer got the list from Mattel. I was hoping for Talia personally, since the Hatheaway Catwoman is a great female figure and another one would be just as good I assume.

Well, it looks like DC Collectibles might not make the 3 3/4 line convention excusives or Green Lantern only depending on sales & feeback of the Kyle/Kilowog 2-pack.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

13 inch Darkseid from DC Collectibles $90 retail, no idea where they are getting the cohones for these prices.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar

Liam Neeson isn't playing him, .

Actually, yes he is. Both Neeson and Pence will be playing the character at different ages. It's unknown if Neeson is playing him in the present or in flashbacks, though.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Thanks for th pics Howlor, I had yet to see that. Have any pics of SPOILER surfaced online? I'm not buying a single DKR figure until I KNOW that all the Batsignal parts have hit major retailers.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    Thanks for th pics Howlor, I had yet to see that. Have any pics of SPOILER surfaced online? I'm not buying a single DKR figure until I KNOW that all the Batsignal parts have hit major retailers.
    The 'spoiler' figure hasn't been officially revealed, but I'd expect we see something in the next few days. If the spoiler is what it's reputed to be, they may not want to let the cat out of the bag before the movie opens next week.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

13 inch Darkseid from DC Collectibles $90 retail, no idea where they are getting the cohones for these prices.
    Thanks for posting the pic of Darkseid next to the other figures, SCB. The only shot I'd seen of him today he was all by his lonesome, so you couldn't really see how big he was.

I thought that was a pretty cool looking figure. Then I saw that he was $90. No thanks.

He's $75 on bbts

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    The 'spoiler' figure hasn't been officially revealed, but I'd expect we see something in the next few days. If the spoiler is what it's reputed to be, they may not want to let the cat out of the bag before the movie opens next week.
    Thanks. So far it's the only spoiler I've allowed my self other then the first two or three trailers. the 20th can't come fast enough!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).