Page 194 of 210 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    There should have been a Billy pack in or something. It's the most bare bones exclusive ever. At least it's not an out of scale statue like last year.
    I had no idea that she was out of scale until I opened the box.
    I'm not sure where to put her on my shelf, because of the scale difference.

Finally found these. Superman's head sculpt is far better in person. Skipped Jor-El. Doesn't really look all that good.

Superman: so you're going to break into Luthor's White House?
    Batman: just another building Clark. Few more guards, few more locks.

I will find him.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I want to pick up the MoS movie masters stuff, but haven't had a chance to hunt them down. I think I'll wait for the SUperman and Zod that come with the Shackles and Kryptonian Key. Who would want the same figure at the same price with less stuff? When I do get them, I have half a mid to keep them MoC until we find out what the SDCC exclusive versions look like. If they are too similar, yet more awesome I'll probably return the unopened retail versions. Does this make me sound like a cheapskate?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Since DCUC fans don't have the numbers to reach 100% tooling, the line has been meandering, doing what it can with mostly reused parts.
    But it has done a lot...

Given a whole generation their Flash!
    Fill out multiple eras of the Justice League
    Nearly completes the color spectrum leadership.
    Completes a 70+ year old trio by adding a side kick to one of the companies Big Guns.
    A Highly demanded Batfamily member, in one of her most iconic costumes.
    Have made 2/9 females, both in a row with 3 unknowns to go...
    Maintained a good balance of Pre/Post Crisis with most able to serve as both!
    A mid level over sized villain with a unique look who has menaced every superhero team in the DCU, has media tie in on screen in Young Justice, Teen Titans and Batman: Brave and the Bold and is a monkey. DC comics and the 1970's have time, and time again proven that adding a monkey improves sales. It's science!

Interest might be low...People might have jumped ship...but they have made some really needed figures! They have made only two mistakes this year as far as I'm concerned; THAT Red hood & New52 as the SDCC! The only reason I didn't sub is because the price of MOTUC is to damn high!

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    No BAF style Doomsday to tie in with Man of Steel?
    It's a crime that we didn't get a Classic Legacy wave the way Batman and Green Lantern did. Being extremely conservative with the tooling and favoring the icons, I think the following would have made EVERYBODY happy.

Superman 75 Anniversary Series w/ Doomsday C&C
    Superman - Earth 2 w/ Young & Old heads
    Superman - Super Powers light blue color w/ Mxyzptlik mini figure
    Supergirl - Swappable multiple era head & Skirt
    Superboy - Conner, Jeans & T-Shirt -W/ Krypto mini Figure.
    Bizarro - Super Friends/Pre-Crisis
    General Zod - New krypton w/ phantom zone projector

Dangerous Minds post Crisis two-Pack:
    Lex Luthor [Vote Lex campaign button chase variant]
    Braniac [Cape & black body glove]

SDCC exclusive two-Pac:
    Lois & Clark w/ daily planet fold out box.
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; May 12, 2013 at 06:46am.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'd really like to pick up that Movie Masters Superman. Went to a couple of places over the past few days, no sign of any Man of Steel stuff anywhere. I'm not worried, given that it'll be easy to find in a few weeks...I just think it's a bit odd, even with the official release date of 5/1, that the stuff for this movie opening in six weeks seems to be completely absent from my area.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I'm very anxious to get MM MOS Superman figure. I've opened a thread here at Marketplace if anyone can help and surf eBay for a good deal on that figure, which right now seems quite difficult since they are very expensive with shipping for my taste.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Gorilla beastussapien Beastmangler's Avatar
    Is the DC Comics Unlimited Injustice Joker really as bad as I'm hearing he is? Was thinking of picking it up but I haven't found it yet. Anybody know?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Did anyone watch the new Matty video for the SDCC stuff? I just love how quick and emotionless Scott was with Capt Marvel and then he just slams the guy back onto the desk.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

which is exactly what everyone else that buys capt marvel will do lol
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Finally found Motuc Batman, he is awesome!!!!! We need more figures in his style, I'd love to see Superman and Wonder Woman done this way.

I did see the Superman movie figures today they are HORRIBLE!!! I hate movie line figures.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Finally found Motuc Batman, he is awesome!!!!! We need more figures in his style, I'd love to see Superman and Wonder Woman done this way.

I did see the Superman movie figures today they are HORRIBLE!!! I hate movie line figures.
    We only need Superman and TDKR Joker.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

DC Collectibles making Hammer and Sickle. They look amazing, but you have to buy them in a two pack with Penguin and Harley. Luckily I skipped both as singles.

And Arkham Origins Batman figure

Last edited by SCB; May 10, 2013 at 02:13pm.

Improved Bane

They made a new bane? I might actually gt him then once I know he won't break.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

So here are more photos, but my Flash's legs are looser than a tasered ****.

GL Simon Baz

Found the DKR Batman at my LSC yesterday, I really like this figure - the MOTU buck really suits the look of the character

Also my Wally West Flash turned up today - haven't opened it yet but i'm glad we FINALLY got a West-as-the-Flash figure. Shame we didn't get any lighting from electric superman to go on his arms (or a cosmic treadmill )

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Found Jor-El at TRU

Good-bye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel to you.

You think your son is safe? I will find him!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Found Jor-El at TRU
    I love this figure body armor design, but I don't understand why his face is in like "a suffering angel" grimace. Or why is it lacking a cape? And based on the trailers, Jor-El's armor seems to be light gray, not bronze. Those things are making me question to purchase or not the figure (it is quite expensive to get around here). I do like DC Collectibles upcmoming statue though.

I have to thank mikescab who has sold me MM MOS Superman . I'll post some pics soon

- - - Updated - - -

Alien Batman coming....

Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

was that Superman headswap easy to do Was it just a matter of boil and pop? Or does it require more modifications?

If you're talking to me, I used a hair dryer to soften the DCC head. When it's warm enough, take the DCC peg out. Heat the head up again and it should fit on the Mattel body rather easily.

Thanks SCB! I'll give that a try! It looks pretty sweet! I might have missed it, but have you posted pics of him before?

Might have once when I got 52 Flash a while ago. I think the box set head is even better since it has the angry expression. Not buying that box though.

Can anybody who has a Club Black Freighter sub tell me if Nite-Owl can even move his arms?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Finally found the Man of Steel figures. I picked up Superman and Jor-el. Waiting for Zod. I really love these figures! I think the likenesses are great. Though the paint on one of the Jor-el eyes seems a bit off. If I can find one with a better paint job, I'll pick him up again. But it's not bad. They are a ton of fun to pose, and you can get them in some really cool poses. The paint apps were clean and looked great. I especially like the swirly paint job on Jor-el's armor. I tried to take some pics, but was having trouble getting some good shots as my usual set-up in my art room is a bit overrun with boxes right now. But here are some of Superman: