Page 195 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

How tall is this Superman? Is he the same height as new 52 Superman? Or is he much shorter like the MM Batman?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I found the Movie Masters on Friday - picked up Superman...he's the only one that I was really interested in, but I'll probably pick up that armored Zod when he comes out. I love the Superman movie - it's really a good likeness, though mine's knees are a bit weak. The price was a bit of a whammy ($23, but there was a sale so I got it for $19), but I really did want this figure, so I paid up.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I managed to pick up Jor-el at Walmart. At 16.00, for a figure with only a stand as an accessory, the price is a bit much. But the likeness to Russel Crowe is pretty good (though a bit soft), and the armor sculpting is fantastic.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    when is this coming out?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    when is this coming out?
    In the fall, along with the Hammer & Sickle two-packs.

Given that Hugo Strange is a SDCC exclusive, I think they might have had a last wave planned and scrapped it due to the arrival of Arkham Origins, whose first wave is also due out this fall.

If that's it for Arkham City figures, I'm a little disappointed they didn't get to Calendar Man or Two-Face, but at least there's the Mattel Two-Face, so my display is fairly complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    In the fall, along with the Hammer & Sickle two-packs.

Given that Hugo Strange is a SDCC exclusive, I think they might have had a last wave planned and scrapped it due to the arrival of Arkham Origins, whose first wave is also due out this fall.

If that's it for Arkham City figures, I'm a little disappointed they didn't get to Calendar Man or Two-Face, but at least there's the Mattel Two-Face, so my display is fairly complete.
    Thank you! I'm hoping they improve croc too, I think he looks fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

those GLs have FANTASTIC face sculpts!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Wave 2 of Man of Steel hitting walmarts.

More pictures!
    A few more if you're interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3104563...7633720945078/

I like the chained Zod. Very cool!

I just got around to checking out the Planet-X Batman (Zur-en-arrh) from Batman Unlimited. I really, really like him. Easily my favorite DC figure of the year so far (even more than He-Batman) due to the attention to detail and the fact that the figure and accessories are so story specific. Here's my review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/05/...-x-batman.html

The Bat-Mite figure is really nice, also. He's got a different head sculpt than the K-Mart one from a few years back.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    That's a neat review Barbecue17,I also liked the review you did on the Marvel Legends Ultron.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

DC Collectibles giving us two Banes it seems.

Origins Bane and others

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    DC Collectibles giving us two Banes it seems.

Origins Bane and others

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs...1--415x615.jpg
    I like the Joker and Bane quite a bit, Black mask design doesn't do it for me though, same with hockey pads bats,

Fear is faith in failure

They look nice, but at this point I'm just picking up the new characters, so just Black Mask for me. I'm a little surprised that Deathstroke's not in the first wave.

I don't have Bane yet and I think I prefer this look. I'm only picking up figs that I really like the look of, I still want Croc, and this bane wins out over the Arkham city/asylum bane IMO.

Fear is faith in failure

My local Big Lots had Green Arrow and Red Arrow marked down to $5, lol. I might pick one or two up for that price--but not them
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

my Red Hood figure arrived today, like the twin red guns but would have preferred this costume 1159515-300px_jason_todd_400.jpg to the Morrison/Winnick one but that's just personal preference

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    My local Big Lots had Green Arrow and Red Arrow marked down to $5, lol. I might pick one or two up for that price--but not them
    That's not a bad price but I'm in cut back mode at the moment last time I was in Big Lots they only had 4 inch Man Of Steel and Dark Knight Rises stuff.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Yeah, I got New 52 Superman and Batman for $5 each the other day at Big Lots. Couldn't pass them up for that price.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    my Red Hood figure arrived today, like the twin red guns but would have preferred this costume 1159515-300px_jason_todd_400.jpg to the Morrison/Winnick one but that's just personal preference JAG2045
    I've actually heard that from a lot of folks; given the parts arsenal Mattel has, I think that version would have been just as easy to tool, and might have gotten a bit more excitement for the character.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Well the DCUC sub for 2014 is up, wonder if it will make it this year since it just barely made it last year and as a result no new tooling and very few accessories
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Well the DCUC sub for 2014 is up, wonder if it will make it this year since it just barely made it last year and as a result no new tooling and very few accessories
    I don't think we're going to see much movement on the subs until after the SDCC panels show off what they want us to sign up for.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Yeah, I got New 52 Superman and Batman for $5 each the other day at Big Lots. Couldn't pass them up for that price.
    Wow!!! That's kind of fast for figs to be showing up at Big Lots. I'm gonna have to check that out.

On another note, no way am I re-upping for the DC IE sub. I did last year and this year, and have been disappointed with 95% of them. Ebay here they come!

Mattel is also doing Arkham Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Not a bad price, I would pick them up to put with the rest of my DCUC figures when I open them since I never got a Batman or Superman from that line and the ones from the DCSH and Batman line are a bit out of scale.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Mattel Damien Wayne figure now in limbo.