Page 202 of 211 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5266

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

There are comments that it might not be over or entirely over here. We'll see
    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/08/20/update-final-count-for-2014-subscriptions-and-ecto-1-pre-order/

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Either way, it looks like they're not pushing the sub through, so the DC line's fate is pretty much hazy at this point. I'd be surprised if it vanishes entirely, though...we'll see.

Officially, just Huntress, Ocean Master, Ra's al Ghul and Batzarro remain to be released. The fate of anybody else is unknown. (Though I'd guess they'll probably have something to say at or before NYCC.)
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

They'll probably just package them together in a 2-pack with Monster High dolls

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Standor will get involved somehow?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I finally got the regular redone Sinestro:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Gutted they didn't make it, but 6 years is a very good run and look how many figures they have made as well as the variety!

I'm sure we'll get the ones shown though - and the Doomsday for SDCC.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

If they were to do Doomsday for sDCC, it would be containment suit version, so they might as well just keep him.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    If they were to do Doomsday for sDCC, it would be containment suit version, so they might as well just keep him.
    The most interesting thing they could do, actually, would be to release the two Doomsdays as a two-pack!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I'm curious to see where they go from here, as they mention still selling the 12 figures for next year at a higher price for DOS. I'm wondering if that might be more successful then doing the subscription, as people still have the freedom of choice. Again, a lot of their success on that will come down to character selection, frankly. Batzarros and ultra obscure versions of Red Hood are not the types of figures that will be successful in this model.

I'm ok with paying more (within reason) IF we see characters like Felix Faust, Dr Light, Vixen, current version of Red Hood, Circe, Terra, Ravager, Mad Hatter, Batwoman, Hugo Strange, Dr Polaris, Dr Psycho and Mr Myxlplik 2 pack, Indigo-1, and Hush.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

They posted on Facebook that refunds would be sent out beginning of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    They posted on Facebook that refunds would be sent out beginning of next week.
    Wait, Scott said on their forums it would be immediately. It better be sooner than next week because I could use that money now!!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    See, I would be more interested in the containment version, as it's one we haven't gotten before in any figure form.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    See, I would be more interested in the containment version, as it's one we haven't gotten before in any figure form.
    Plus it's awesome! But I think they'll make the familiar version available sooner or even at all. I can't see a two-pack of such big figures, but I'd be happy to get that.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    IF DCUC/DCIE continues in some manner, I hope they consider releasing a TDKR Superman.

It's bizarre that they released TDKR Batman to near universal praise, but never followed through with Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    IF DCUC/DCIE continues in some manner, I hope they consider releasing a TDKR Superman.

It's bizarre that they released TDKR Batman to near universal praise, but never followed through with Superman.
    They need to do Joker as well.

Worry about DCUC line finishing?
    Do not suffer DC fan... Ben Affleck's Movie Masters Batman coming in 2 years!

Who am I kidding? I surely get one when released
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Snappy Threader
    I love DCUC, but I didn't try to sub for it. Poor character selection in my opinion....I am still stining from this year with Elasti-Girl, the 10,000th Flash, Red Hood.....ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I love DCUC, but I didn't try to sub for it. Poor character selection in my opinion....I am still stining from this year with Elasti-Girl, the 10,000th Flash, Red Hood.....ugh!
    The arm on my Elasti-Girl broke and Matty refused to exchange it for a new one.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Wally West was the top attraction for me this year. He was MY Flash.

I think they should have done Wally waaaaaaay earlier. Like when Barry was released. That would have been a really easy variant to do at retail. Just a new head and different paint.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

This is the email MattyCollector is sending out to everyone who signed up for the 2014 DCIE. I guess it's their way of saying "the sub's been cancelled and your money's being refunded" without actually saying either of those two things. I especially like how they claim my "order was cancelled" because of "authorization failure from your bank" and that my "subscription needs attention" in the subject. Thanks for the completely unnecessary confusion and panic, guys.

Unbelievable.

Subject: Urgent! Your Subscription Needs Attention

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelled.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
    BHG62S Club Infini 2 Other
    Your Order Information
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
    Order Date: August 16, 2013

If you wish to re-order, have questions or need help with something else, just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Thanks for being a MattyCollector.com customer!
    Customer Service

P.S. This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming mail so please don't reply to it. If you need help, contact us at the email address or phone number above. Thanks!"

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    This is the email MattyCollector is sending out to everyone who signed up for the 2014 DCIE. I guess it's their way of saying "the sub's been cancelled and your money's being refunded" without actually saying either of those two things. I especially like how they claim my "order was cancelled" because of "authorization failure from your bank" and that my "subscription needs attention" in the subject. Thanks for the completely unnecessary confusion and panic, guys.

Unbelievable.

Subject: Urgent! Your Subscription Needs Attention

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelled.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
    BHG62S Club Infini 2 Other
    Your Order Information
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
    Order Date: August 16, 2013

If you wish to re-order, have questions or need help with something else, just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Thanks for being a MattyCollector.com customer!
    Customer Service

P.S. This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming mail so please don't reply to it. If you need help, contact us at the email address or phone number above. Thanks!"
    Yeah I got this too. Is it really so hard to write a new message rather than this canned one? It's like they have no way of doing this without making it sound like it's your own fault or at least something screwy on your end. Imagine people in a store letting you know something isn't on sale by saying your card was rejected. Maybe in a Zurich purse shop, but certainly not everywhere.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Yeah, I got that e-mail too and I agree with you guys. As long as my Club Eternia 2014 sub goes through, it is all good.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Wow, they can't even take the time to write an actual email to thank us for supporting the sub and stuff. Wow, I am so glad I am pretty much done with Mattel after this year.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Wow, that is unbelievable. They can't even send out a simple "we are refunding your money because the sub did not go through"? I'd think you could manage something like that if you were still using DOS.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Wow, that is unbelievable. They can't even send out a simple "we are refunding your money because the sub did not go through"? I'd think you could manage something like that if you were still using DOS.
    That would require Digital River having to actually do work instead of sitting at the computer as they wait for people to call and complain about something they don't care or know about.

Got my 'needs attention' email just now. Just hope this doesn't affect the MOTU sub at all. It shouldn't, but with these guys...