Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

The Master of Insanity CJ Clifford's Avatar
    I've missed so many figures in this series. I had to pass on Luthor and Brainiac a while back and haven't seen them since. I recently picked up Steel and Parasite, and if I had stopped at a Target (according to a friend) I could have gotten Darksied and some other figure (I forget which but I remember it was one I don't have). I've completely missed out on at least two waves. What's worse, none of this would be a problem if Mattel wasn't screwing around with someone I know who has an account with them. He keeps ordering cases of each wave, but he recieves nothing.

Could anyone direct me to a list of all figures that have been released as well as upcoming figures.

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    Quote Originally Posted by cjclifford View Post
    Could anyone direct me to a list of all figures that have been released as well as upcoming figures.
    This link has them.
    Click on each of the links on this page: http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfigur...roes/index.php
    Last edited by BURTDAWG; February 25, 2007 at 07:57pm.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and saw Mongul, Kal-El, black suit Supergirl, Bizarro, and Darkseid. I picked up Mongul. No Black suit Superman or Cyborg Superman. Darkseid has a very dark blue, not quite black, outfit, which looks much cooler, but he doesn't have the wash the earlier release had. Kal-El is a mildly interesting variation, but it's already becoming a pegwarmer. (Another Wal-Mart got 2 cases of this wave, and there are already 2 of this figure there, too. Nobody seems to want it.) Black suit Supergirl is not a black version of the most recent figure, but the same old one from wave 2. Bizarro is a very cool version, with the purplish coloration from the comics, and the Bizarro#1 medallion. The first release should have been like this.
    Mongul is AWESOME. He's between 7 and 8 inches tall, and looks mean as hell. He's very impressive-looking. The paint apps are great, his skin looks tough and leathery. Side by side with the DC Direct Mongul, it looks even better. I'm very pleased with him.

Cyborg Superman is not listed on the cardback, but he is shown on the side of the bubble where the small pictures of all the villains are displayed. I don't think he's actually shipping yet, I haven't even seen him on ebay. This might be like the Mekaneck situation, where a figure is supposed to be part of a wave, but gets held back a couple of months before people start actually finding him in stores.

Whats a good site to order these from?Wave 3 only showed up at our new walmart when it opened.I had azrael in my had but didnt buy it,stupid me.Wave 5 has yet to show up anywhere near me.I'd like to pre order wave 6 if i can.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

I found Mongol this morning. He's freaking awesome. Still need Kara Zor-El... but I'm being patient. I'll probably end up getting that repaint Bizarro eventually as well.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I'm still looking for Blue Suited Supergirl. All I see is nothing but Superman. I'm so sick of seeing nothing but Superman.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I'm about ready to drop this line, due to the inability to find these new figures. I never had much trouble until the packaging change, and I haven't seen ANYTHING outside of the Bizarro/Supes re-issues on the new packaging, and they're flooding every store in my area.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

I hear Skullface. I can't find anything new near me. Just the two you said. Come on Mattel!!!! get it together.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Snake, Snake, SNAAAKE!! Spider-01's Avatar
    After getting Steel, Supergirl, and Parasite from Ebay, I thought I was finally caught up for once. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to worry about any new figures until at least spring. And like Skullface and Zodac101, I can't find anything new around here aside from Superman. The only purple packaging figures I've seen in stores are Supermans (sp?) from the small figure line.

As far as I know, these latest two waves have only been showing up at Wal-Mart. I haven't heard anybody claim to find them anywhere else. Has it gone Wal-Mart exclusive? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any figures beyond the second wave (the first Superman wave, with Doomsday) anywhere but Wal-Mart. TRU and Target have gotten nothing since then, aside from the Target exclusive two-packs. It may have become a Wal-Mart exclusive line for some reason.
    I've been lucky so far, the only figure I've had to get online was Lex Luthor, and it looks like I'll have to get Azrael that way, too. I've found everybody else in stores and paid retail, although I haven't had any luck finding the chrome version of Steel, I just have the normal one. At least these figures aren't too expensive online.

Snake, Snake, SNAAAKE!! Spider-01's Avatar
    If this line did become a Wal-Mart exclusive, I pretty much have no choice but to give up on it. As I said before, all the Wal-Mart's around me still have the same Scarecrows they've had since the line began.

One of the Wal-MArts here is like that. Since the first wave, they've gotten one case of the Brainiac wave, and nothing else. Fortunately, we have two others here are halfway decent.

The 1 night I don't go to walmart after work they get a case in.I went after I dropped my gf off at work the next morning,and they had Mongul,Kal-El,Bizzaro and Darseid.Their were only 5 figs from that case on the pegs still,and 2 Scarecows from the first wave.....STILL.But when I got there,there were 2 Kal-El,1 Bizzaro,1 Darkseid,and 1 Mongul.But I don't know what the sixth figure was,anyone else know?Needless to say I picked up Kal-El,Darkseid,and Mongul.
    GOOD TRADERS

The sixth figure was most likely the black costume Supergirl. The Wal-Mart stores here have been getting identical cases, and that's what they contain. Black costume Superman and Cyborg Superman are, unfortunately, MIA for right now.

Blue costume Supergirl was supposed to be Walmart exclusive, but that doesn't explain why nobody else is getting any new figures. I want that Supergirl, and if I see Cyborg Superman, I'll pick him up, but other than that, I'm done. I just picked up a DC Direct Lex Luthor in Battle Suit yesterday and he puts Mattel's Lex to shame.
    http://www.FW4D.com

Fun With 4 Dimensions

A random humor strip updating every M,W,F

Quote Originally Posted by choanata View Post
    I just picked up a DC Direct Lex Luthor in Battle Suit yesterday and he puts Mattel's Lex to shame.
    I'm not attacking your opinion or anything, but I'm just curious about what makes you prefer the DCD version over the Mattel Luthor. I've just grown more and more dissatisafied with DCD product over the last two years, to the point where I've stopped buying it altogether. I though the 4H Mattel Luthor was a vast improvement. If you don't mind, exactly what is it that sets the DCD figure above that one in your eyes? I'm just curious.

WOW..thats one hell of a hual there Kal-El. I hope i can find some of these around me soon.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

My local Target has gotten in some of the newer figures such as the Steel, Parasite, and purple carded Superman and Bizzaro. This line is NOT a Walmart exclusive as some have suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by starbasetoys View Post
    My local Target has gotten in some of the newer figures such as the Steel, Parasite, and purple carded Superman and Bizzaro. This line is NOT a Walmart exclusive as some have suggested.
    Good, that would have left a lot of people out in the cold. I guess our Target just sucks, they never get anything.

The whole line isn't a Wal-Mart exclusive, but Supergirl in the blue suit(Kara Zor-El) is a Wal-Mart exclusive.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    The whole line isn't a Wal-Mart exclusive, but Supergirl in the blue suit(Kara Zor-El) is a Wal-Mart exclusive.
    No it isn't. I have Kara Supergirl and there is nothing on the package to denote it as a store exclusive. I took a lot of pictures of the packaging for SupermanHomepage.com that show this, but the administrator has yet to put them up. Hopefully the pics will be posted soon to eliminate this rumor.

So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior
    yeah try living in Canada. all you can find is superman doomsday bizzaro and the first supergirl. that is IT. Toys R Us got in the new packaging but who is in the case?? the same friggin superman and bizzaro warming the pegs in the old packaging. never saw freeze darkseid etc I think we had bats scarecrow and killer croc when they first came out but that's about it. Mattel sure loves to screw up when they have good stuff to sell.

I hope Cyborg Superman and Two-Face really do show up that soon. Those assortments are getting worse and worse, though. Do we really need 2 extra Batman variants and a crappy Bane repaint instead of that awesome Catwoman figure they showed off last year? The case assortments started off pretty decent for this line, but they've gotten worse with every wave. At least it'll be good to see some Batman figures in the stores again, assuming they really do come out in the next week or two. Here's hoping.

Thats really sucks. They don't have anything for a long time, and now there are a bunch of new figures coming out all at once. I'm still trying to get both Steel figs and both supergirl figs. Now I have to watch for the batman figures too.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Heroic Warrior
    A friend of mine has an account with Mattel. He says, that Mattel sent him an email. This e-mail stated that the Cyborg Superman, and Two Face cases are only going to be available to companies with Mattel Accounts, and not Retail Outlet Stores. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Also the Two Face and Cyborg Superman Cases are packed with comics, not dioramas.