Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 5168

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Matty's Facebook status says the Adam Strange/Starfire set is almost sold out. Better order soon if you want one.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Warrior
    glad I ordered mine!

The 2nd half figures of Wave 7 are shipping from Mattel. Blue Beetle, both Booster Golds & Ocean camo Aquaman were found in a LCS in Oklahoma yesterday.....

Just completed my Kalibak yesterday!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Now, if only I can have a week before the wave 7 hits....
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Warrior
    I'm patiently waiting on wave 7.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I found Big Barda and Captain Cold tonight at Walmart! I somehow missed Kid Flash, but I'm happy. I already got Flash so I'm getting there.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    they're slowly making their way east.

I'm sure they'll show up in and around the Burgh in the next week or so.

whoo!

Good pic of the new Joker, in case you didn't pick up the newest ToyFare: (Got the pic off AFI)

*drools*

Very nice!! I can't wait for that! I would have liked a different accessory other than the mallet, though, since Harley has one.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    Very nice!! I can't wait for that! I would have liked a different accessory other than the mallet, though, since Harley has one.
    Just a tribute to his accessory from the Super Powers Line....

http://www.finalfrontiertoys.com/Vin...kerLCC8.5+.jpg

That is a great looking Joker. I only hope that the cards are not permanently attached to his hand like his JLU counterpart. I'm sure he's going to fit nicely with my Black and Grey Batman.

Really like the super powers accessory, very cool retro-touch. Nice figure & a good update/sequel to the DC Super Heroes Joker.

~Co-Lec-Tor
    "Heroic Master of Collecting!"

It's about time we get an awesome Joker figure. I'm still looking for wave 7 my Wal-marts have been cleaned out for about 3 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    It's about time we get an awesome Joker figure. I'm still looking for wave 7 my Wal-marts have been cleaned out for about 3 weeks now.
    I keep missing Wave 7 as well. Have run across the Batman/GL repacks a few times though. Apparently, TRUs on the West Coast have started receiving Wave 7, so Wal-Mart is no longer the only place to find these guys.

If anyone is still looking for Wave 6, www.impulsecreations.com has all 7 figures in stock for $11.99 each + shipping.
    Last edited by Skullface; February 23, 2009 at 06:03pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Man, that Joker is amazing.

I'm usually not a huge 'classic looks' kinda guy when it comes to superheroes, but when it comes to Batman, I'm BA all the way.

at least with Bats and the Rogues, since Neal Adams and Jim Aparo are my fave Bat-Artists (well, Jim Lee too).

of course for characters introduced SINCE the BA, I'm fine with them looking like they do, but to me, the above Joker will always be THE Joker.

Wait, when did Wave 7 come out?? I thought Wave 6 was the newest wave?? O_O??

~Co-Lec-Tor
    "Heroic Master of Collecting!"

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Lec-Tor View Post
    Wait, when did Wave 7 come out?? I thought Wave 6 was the newest wave?? O_O??

~Co-Lec-Tor
    The first part of Wave 7 (Flash, Kid Flash, Captain Cold, Big Barda, Batman repack, GL repack) has been hitting for roughly 3 weeks now, mainly at Wal-Mart, and now TRU. The 2nd half of Wave 7 (Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Ocean camo Aquaman, 2 different repacks) should hit mass retailers in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Wave 6 started showing up early January.

I've all but given up on this line. Not because of Mattel by no means, but because of the stores in my area. All I have between one K-Mart, one Target and a Wal-Mart are two Green Lanterns and one Sinestro and that's at the Target. My area stores just don't order toys, well DCUC that is. They have plenty of DC kids toys line, DC Infinities, GI Joe, Brave and the Bold, Transformers and Star Wars.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Heroic Warrior
    I've found every figure I wanted so far, save for wave five, which I had to have friends acquire for me.

so far, so good, tho these 'split' waves have me worried.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    I've all but given up on this line. Not because of Mattel by no means, but because of the stores in my area. All I have between one K-Mart, one Target and a Wal-Mart are two Green Lanterns and one Sinestro and that's at the Target. My area stores just don't order toys, well DCUC that is. They have plenty of DC kids toys line, DC Infinities, GI Joe, Brave and the Bold, Transformers and Star Wars.
    I have 4 Targets and 2 Wal-marts in my area, and IF I am lucky, I will find an Ares hanging in one of them. And, I do NOT want Ares. Target sucks supreme, and Walmart has no idea what they are doing. I am in agony.

Its hit or miss with me. I have 4 Targets, 2 TRU, 5 Kmarts, and 5 Walmarts. Target has been my best option for finding the figures. TRU gets a shipment here and there, but it disapears almost the next day. Rarely, I've seen DCUC at Walmart but I've had a few strokes of luck there. Forget Kmart. Never found anything but wave 1 and wave 2 there.

The stores by me are bad too!! Kmart, well I have seen anything new there in years. No matter what Kmart I walk into I only see Bane or Scarecrow. Walmart-well out of the 5 within a 30minute drive, only one is carrying the DCUC figures. And I have never seen a whole wave there ither. I picked up a Shazam and a Mr. Miracle around 1am on two seperate visits. As for Target. It seem two of them are carrying these. BUt I never find the current waves. Its always after I complete a wave I start to see them. Miejers I've had some luck at. But even there is hit or miss and they only have a couple figures at a time. And forget ToysRus stores by me. They haven't had any DCUC since I think wave 1. but thier website I have gotten figures from. Thats how i got most of wave 2.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Wow, that Joker's hair is classic. The whole figure looks amazing!

Color me lucky - a Walmart near me started carrying the line!!! So far I've gotten Riddler, Hawkman, and Mr. Miracle. Hopefully I haven't missed the rest of Wave 6 now that 7 is shipping...
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Ya, I just found out the Walmart that is carring these is getting more of wave 5 in. Saw 3 riddlers there late one night.

" I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Finally done with Wave 3. Still need Captain Atom and Batman Beyond to finish up Wave 4, and from there it's all catch up. That's a lot of figures and a lot of money.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.