Page 75 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 5246

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Found the variant Wildcat I needed to finish up the Chemo wave this morning. Now I can fully concentrate on (fruitlessly) looking for the Wal-Mart wave.

Both my Wildcats have the "less bubbly" Chemo torso. If someone has the corrected torso with the insert and wants to swap, let me know.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    how big is the new darkseid anyway?
    Mattel just answered this in their latest Q&A - he is 9 inches tall; about the same height as Solomon Grundy and Atom Smasher.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Mattel just answered this in their latest Q&A - he is 9 inches tall; about the same height as Solomon Grundy and Atom Smasher.
    But he DOES at least come with an interchangeable hand for those who don't want him displayed with the "killing glove".
    This space for rent, apparently.....

i'd take a cape over an interchangable hand for darkseid anyday
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    I live in So. Cal and have pretty much been checking my Local Wal-marts for the past two weeks for Wave 10. I have talked to every store and dept manager I can find and still no luck. No one knows anything! Has anyone in the So Cal area found wave 10 yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    I live in So. Cal and have pretty much been checking my Local Wal-marts for the past two weeks for Wave 10. I have talked to every store and dept manager I can find and still no luck. No one knows anything! Has anyone in the So Cal area found wave 10 yet?
    i checked Tuesday Friday and Saturday Walmarts and Targets and all i see is mr freese and syborge

Yeah it just seems like this area is a dead zone or something. I have checked 7 Wal-marts everyday for the past two weeks and nada. I even have called corporate amd have them looking into this situation. I really, really, hope they never do another Wal-mart exclusive wave AGAIN! They have no idea at all how to handle exclusives!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    My area's a bust too. I read on another forum a poster said a friend pick up some of wave 10 at a Walmart in MD, but didn't indicate where. I'm hoping I can find out what area that was. I really don't want to ebay it to get these figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    My area's a bust too. I read on another forum a poster said a friend pick up some of wave 10 at a Walmart in MD, but didn't indicate where. I'm hoping I can find out what area that was. I really don't want to ebay it to get these figures.
    what i have learned is the Employes are the ones that get 1st dibs

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Is anyone who is able to attain the Walmart wave going to be in attendance at Baltimore Comic Con next weekend? If so, I was wondering if there's anyone who could pick up the wave for me and then meet up at the convention to exchange.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Well, I went ahead and bought the Joker on eBay. I paid a little more than I wanted to, but in the end between time and gas money I'm saving, I figure I'm about breaking even at this point.

I still don't understand the character selection for the Wal-mart wave. How could they put so many important characters in an exclusive wave that's going to be impossible to find. Joker, Power Girl, Beast Boy, Man-bat, Forager, I mean come on Mattel your killing us. This has been one of the most difficult toy lines to collect. Unless you have time to drive out to 100 different stores every day or can afford the outrageous scalper prices on e-bay you are basically screwed.

I will never own a Gleek or the Metallo wave, I might as well add wave 10 to that list. This sucks! Sorry had to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I still don't understand the character selection for the Wal-mart wave. How could they put so many important characters in an exclusive wave that's going to be impossible to find. Joker, Power Girl, Beast Boy, Man-bat, Forager, I mean come on Mattel your killing us. This has been one of the most difficult toy lines to collect. Unless you have time to drive out to 100 different stores every day or can afford the outrageous scalper prices on e-bay you are basically screwed.

I will never own a Gleek or the Metallo wave, I might as well add wave 10 to that list. This sucks! Sorry had to vent.

Yeah I feel the same. I wanted to get this whole line but it is impossible for me to find in my area. I was only getting the main Batman characters and was doing pretty good for a while. I'll never see this wave at my walmart and I'm not going to buy them off ebay.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

if you want to sell a ton of toys my felling would be to make as many as you can so you sell a lot NO ?
    i dont get it Mattel

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    To get Walmart to carry this line(thanks to Mattel's own usual idiocy ruining the previous DCSH line), Mattel had to give them an exclusive wave each year. Walmart places an order for the amount of cases they want, and Mattel produces them. It's up to Walmart which stores recieve them, and how many they get.

I got screwed on Wave 5, and likely will again with this one-- and I even work at Walmart-- so I hate it as much as anybody else. It's just the way things work, though.

You know I can totally believe that. I called Mattel the other day and they pretty much told me well it's your fault if you decide to collect the DCU. Aside from that they didn't have any information whatsoever to help me out. Well like Mattel said It's just my fault for collecting the line. Well I won't commit that mistake again, after this wave 10, I am done unless they go online.

well i found both mantis versions today. i only wanted the super powers version though.

i also found the purple wildcat with the chemo piece that has the inner bubble.

all i really want from wave 9 is green arrow and mantis so now i just have to find GA.

anyone need the other mantis or wildcat?

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    PM me about the Mantis!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Well, for those in Washington/Pittsburgh area. The Walmart in Carnegie, PA has the exclusive wave with Joker, Power Girl and rest. picked up Power Girl and Joker. There was still at least 2 complete sets left on the pegs about 1 hour ago. Would have bought more if I had some more money. They look great!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Well, for those in Washington/Pittsburgh area. The Walmart in Carnegie, PA has the exclusive wave with Joker, Power Girl and rest. picked up Power Girl and Joker. There was still at least 2 complete sets left on the pegs about 1 hour ago. Would have bought more if I had some more money. They look great!
    Hello, any one in the area want to pick me up a Batman, Joker, Manbat and powergirl? I'd pay you the cost of the figures plus shipping? LMK Thanx paul~

Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    Hello, any one in the area want to pick me up a Batman, Joker, Manbat and powergirl? I'd pay you the cost of the figures plus shipping? LMK Thanx paul~
    same here , the Walmarts here are cleaned out

Heroic Warrior
    I still haven't seen the Wal-Mart wave around me, but I,m patient. I did manage to pick up Green Arrow figure so now I'm done with wave 9.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

At least you guys are getting the figures at all. All I've ever found at retail here were some of Wave 8 at TRU and have yet to find any DCUC at any Wal Mart here at all.

On the plus side though I did get the Green Arrow I got on e bay today, and I've got to say, he's pretty awesome.

found all of wave 9 today at target today. it was the first time i saw GA so i bought him. i DO like him alot but i wish he didnt have to have the bow and arrow connected.

stupid crazy nanny state safety laws

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I sliced the arrow off with an exacto.
    Huge improvement!