View Poll Results: Who would win in a battle between Ram Man and Tri Klops?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ram Man

19 28.36%
  • Tri Klops

48 71.64%

Thread: Who would win: Ram Man vs Tri Klops

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

Who would win: Ram Man vs Tri Klops

Hows this for a new semi-regular thread / poll idea? Two warriors, one Heroic, one Evil (or Horde, Snake Man, whatever) pitted against each other; Which one would win.

In this first battle: RAM MAN vs TRI KLOPS

RAM MAN - While not the brightest of warriors, Ram Man is very burly, well armored on his upper section, and virtually nothing can withstand his head ramming.

TRI KLOPS - Can see all around him, so nothing can sneak up on him. Also an expert swordsman and hunter, and in general very wily and sly.

Personally, in this scenario, I think Ram Man would win. Tri Klops could see him coming, but this would mean little against Rammy's head ram. I'd actually rank Ram Man of one of the few warriors who would stand a strong chance of beating Tri Klops in battle.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Heroic Warrior
    I would say Tri-Klops. Ram-Man is strong, but not to bright.
    Between the world we see and the things we fear. There are doors; when they are opened; nightmares become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by rlight_2001 View Post
    I would say Tri-Klops. Ram-Man is strong, but not to bright.
    Yeah but a bear is pretty dumb and it would certainly kick my ass. I say Ram-Man would definitely win.

I don't see how this is really a contest. Tri-Klops would kill Ram-Man in a fight if it were not toned down of course. Tri-klops would just blast him with his various eye beams before he even got close and if he did Tri-Klops is a skilled warrior who is much more intelligent as well he is a highly skilled swordsman. No contest Ram-Man would die.
    Last edited by WENDIGO; December 21, 2006 at 06:55am.

Heroic Warrior
    I think Tri-Klops would use Ram Man as a broom all over the Evergreen Forest.

Read the "Terror of Tri-Klops" minicomic.

Nuff said.

I guess a lot of this depends with version of facts you go by. Personally I was never a fan of Tri Klops shooting rays out of his eyes.
    I still go with my theory that Ram Man carries so much weight that Tri Klops would not be able to stop him - he can see him coming, so what! Nice to see other peoples thoughts though.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

80sMasters.com freespeach Brian Ozone's Avatar
    Tri-klops would blast him with a gamma ray and destroy his dumb ass.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Public Enemy #1!
    Ram Man. Yeah, Tri Klops may be able to see him coming, but when Ram Man hits him head on he's not going to be doing much for a while after that.
    I have the power!

More power Multibot!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Tri-klops definitely. He is a better warrior in almost every field compared to Rammy.
    Plus brains are superior than brute strenght. And we all know Rammy isn't the brightest of He-Man's friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Tri-klops definitely. He is a better warrior in almost every field compared to Rammy.
    Plus brains are superior than brute strenght. And we all know Rammy isn't the brightest of He-Man's friends.
    But brains in the heat of battle don't always neccesarily win out. I think Tri Klops would be a match for nearly all opponents in battle, but I think that Rammy would be one of the very few to be able to take him out, because of speed and sheer weight and strength behind him. ...Or am I just repeating myself?
    ~jay firestorm~

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    But brains in the heat of battle don't always neccesarily win out. I think Tri Klops would be a match for nearly all opponents in battle, but I think that Rammy would be one of the very few to be able to take him out, because of speed and sheer weight and strength behind him. ...Or am I just repeating myself?

This is what I like about threads like this. So many different good points.

I really don't see Rammy taking out Trik to be honest. Even if he doesn't have the time to prepare himself for battle, his skills will let him gain the upper level.

Ram Man couldn't sneak up on him,Trik sees it all. So it would be hard to even punch him.
    Tri-klops is a master swordsman, his skills with the blade are unique, add to that all the different kinds of lasers he has on his visor and you have one hell of an opponent.

Ram Man's only power is to ram stuff, sure he has some decent strenght but if you don't have the brains to outsmart your opponent then you are definitely going to loose the fight.

If you ask me I would say that tri klops would never let Ram man, get close enuff to ram him. as mentioned he can not be snuck up on, but if rammy did become a problem for tri klops. as in a situation where tri klops was corner'ed. with no room to manuver or jump out of the way. I think tri klops would be smart enuff to use a high powered lazer gun on him or something.

Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    I think tri klops would be smart enuff to use a high powered lazer gun on him or something.
    But what about if they were only armed with the weapons with which the figures came with? Not for Tri Klops to say "Hang on a minute, I'll just pop off and get a lazer gun!"
    ~jay firestorm~

A big fan of Slush Head
    But what about if they were only armed with the weapons with which the figures came with? Not for Tri Klops to say "Hang on a minute, I'll just pop off and get a lazer gun!"
    He doesn't need to take out a laser from anywhere he already carries one on his visor.

Tri-Klops

He's VERY intelligent
    He's agile
    He is an expert swordsman, though he could probably only use that as a surprise from behind on Rammy
    He can use his weapons development skills to aid him
    He is rather strong too (if you go by the comic and not so much the MYP cartoon)
    His lasers are powerful and his vision heightens his agility
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I was thinking maybe old trike had a lazer pistol stashed on him at all times. have to be ready for any eventuality, I never even knew about the lazer from the eyes thing with tri klops. untill my brother told me and later I reluctently add'ed this power for tri klops.

Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    I was thinking maybe old trike had a lazer pistol stashed on him at all times. have to be ready for any eventuality, I never even knew about the lazer from the eyes thing with tri klops. untill my brother told me and later I reluctently add'ed this power for tri klops.
    It must have been a micro-lazer to be tucked away in Tri Klops' scant armor! I always thought lazers and Tri Klops didn't really go together, I like the early "Tri Klops the hunter" version. The lazer-from-the-eyes never really worked for me. But the different versions of characters in different versions of the lore is one of the things that makes MOTU so fun.
    ~jay firestorm~

Widget
    Neither are very bright but Ram-Man is the dumber of the two. Tri-Klops would use his powers of vision to avoid being rammed and then manhandle poor rammy

Ram-man is probably the stronghest good guy after He-man, plus he's praticaly a tank, so Tri-klops would probably win, he has to hit lots of times, he probably has to hit VERY strong, but he would win.
    Otherwise Ram-man woul need a single blow...but Tri-klops is too much a skilled warrior to afford him to have it.
    Danbrenus
    uomo libero e guerriero delle schiere Boiche

http://danbrenus.deviantart.com/
    My pre-Filmation minicomics:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=184385
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189337
    Of course I do commission, after all I have to live!
    Chiaramente accetto commissioni, dovr˛ pur campare...

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Tri Klops, he is intelligent.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Read the "Terror of Tri-Klops" minicomic.

Nuff said.
    That's the first thing I thought about upon seeing this thread...

For me, win Triklops!