View Poll Results: Who would win in a battle between Buzz Off and Clawful?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buzz Off

20 37.74%
  • Clawful

33 62.26%

Thread: Who would win: Buzz Off vs Clawful

Hybrid View

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

Who would win: Buzz Off vs Clawful

Who would win: Buzz Off vs Clawful

Here's another "who would win" scenario.

This time, it's between the bee-like Buzz Off and the lobster (or crab?) like Clawful.

Buzz Off is fast, and obviously, can fly.

Clawful is bulky, and has a grip that you can't escape from.

(Remember, this is a combat scenario, not which character you like best! )
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Heroic Warrior
    I'll go w/ Buzz-Off. Clawful wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    Between the world we see and the things we fear. There are doors; when they are opened; nightmares become reality.

Clawful would win. Speed would only get you so far because once Clawful got a hold of Buzz-off he's done. I do not think Buzz-off has the power to take Clawful down for the count. Clawful can shred steel with his claws. Clawful not being smart does not matter because he is ruthless. I also am looking at these battles as a fight to the death and not as a cartoon where the good guy allways wins and they get the heck beat out of them and are fine a minute later.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Clawful would win. Once he cuts Buzz-Off's wings, our little bug fellow would stand no chance against the might of Clawful.

(Even though I set this poll), I'm really split down the middle on this one. Buzz Off is quite smart, definitely smarter than Clawful (but then again, who isn't ) and is a quick flyer, so could out-maneuver Clawful. That would give him the edge, but then he'd have to see it through - although fast, Buzzy isn't the strongest in terms of being a "warrior".
    Once Clawful got hold of Buzz Off, there would be no escaping. He would crush poor Buzz Off. (But that's if he got hold of him!)

I think this one would be very much a tie. But if Buzz Off was careless enough to get too close, then Clawful would get the upper hand (pun?).
    Last edited by Spacedust; December 27, 2006 at 10:35pm.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Heroic Warrior
    Being very imaginative imagine this: We all agree that Clawful is dumber but stronger and Buzz Off but, Buzzy is faster, smarter and he can fly that is much better than Clawful´s powerful grab.
    Buzz Off can attack the Clawful from the air, for example with rocks, stun him and then chop Clawful´s head with his axe. If Buuz Off keeps himself in the air Clawful has no chance.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    and the lobster (or crab?) like Clawful.
    Technically, shouldn't he be lizard-like? In Orko's Fun Facts for Fraidy Cat, it mentions that by coincidence or not (no one knows), the four Evil Warriors Skeletor uses in that show are all reptilian---Mer-Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, and Clawful.

Personally I think he kind of resembles a komodo dragon, lol.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Technically, shouldn't he be lizard-like? In Orko's Fun Facts for Fraidy Cat, it mentions that by coincidence or not (no one knows), the four Evil Warriors Skeletor uses in that show are all reptilian---Mer-Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, and Clawful.

Personally I think he kind of resembles a komodo dragon, lol.
    Filmation's version in fact looks like a lizard which made alot of fans confused at the time myself included.
    Even in the spanish translation for Clawful they call him " Lagartenazas " which means Lizardclaws. I guess most people saw his cartoon version as a lizard instead of a crab or lobster.

In the episode " The Witch and the Warrior" he is able to crawl inside the sand and tolerate the heat from that specific region of Eternia and was even able to ambush He-Man, like a desert lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Filmation's version in fact looks like a lizard which made alot of fans confused at the time myself included.
    Even in the spanish translation for Clawful they call him " Lagartenazas " which means Lizardclaws. I guess most people saw his cartoon version as a lizard instead of a crab or lobster.

In the episode " The Witch and the Warrior" he is able to crawl inside the sand and tolerate the heat from that specific region of Eternia and was even able to ambush He-Man, like a desert lizard.
    You're quite right about the Filmation version. I was thinking more of the figure version, where his pinchers seemed to be more crab / lobster influenced. What, MOTU lore inconsitant?? Never!!
    ~jay firestorm~

Howdy

I would say Clawful, he quite strong and could provide He-Man a challenge (The Witch and the Warrior).

Chris M
    I have been honing my movie knowledge while I have been away and watching a lot. Best Picture winners left to watch: NONE. Films left to watch in Empire's 500 greatest films list: ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN

Quote Originally Posted by shigsy2003 View Post
    Howdy

I would say Clawful, he quite strong and could provide He-Man a challenge (The Witch and the Warrior).

Chris M
    Ah, but the scenario is between Clawful and Buzz Off. ...Except if Clawful couldn't beat He-Man, I guess Buzz Off hasn't got much chance. Oh well, anyway...
    ~jay firestorm~