Thread: Horde Prime direct minons?

Heroic Warrior

Horde Prime direct minons?

Even though we know that Horde Prime is the top dog over all The evil horde. Did he have a personal crew that answered only to him directly and not to Hordak? Did he have his own personal squad? The horde troopers are mainly Hordak's enforcers, he also had horde wraiths, and all the Horde members such as weaver,Grizzlor,Mantana etc all answer to Hordak. Did Horde prime have his own private enforcers and personal troopers that were more elite than the horde troopers, that answered only to him?. Did he have his own close council just as how hordak had weaver,catra,grizzlor,Mantanna? Did he have personal body guards?

She-Ra cartoon had Inspector Darkney, who Horde Prime sent to review Hordak's leading capabilities or something. MOTUC bios also state that Ninjor answers directly to Horde Prime, being a spy in Skeletor's troops.
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Heroic Warrior
    I never liked the Horde Prime concept. Hordak should not be reduced to a groveling toady . Whatever happened to Masters of the Universe rank ?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
    She-Ra cartoon had Inspector Darkney, who Horde Prime sent to review Hordak's leading capabilities or something. MOTUC bios also state that Ninjor answers directly to Horde Prime, being a spy in Skeletor's troops.
    Very interesting did the original show ever go deep into hord prime or did he play a very small part in the series and was left mysterious? I wasn't around when the show originally aired but saw only one episode on youtube where he was a cloud and a big robo hand. Also did the comics ever expand on him and his personal minions?

In the UK comics there were characters that were only working for horde prime, the new dark horse book has a bunch in there if you read through it. ai dont think there is any one character that was his minion alone, like leech or something, alot of generic characters
    poll1_hordeprimeminions.jpg

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogJr View Post
    Even though we know that Horde Prime is the top dog over all The evil horde. Did he have a personal crew that answered only to him directly and not to Hordak? Did he have his own personal squad?
    It was more played in cartoon as Horde Prime was Hordak's boss. So that means Hordak directly answered to Prime. Everyone under prime answered kinda directly to him.
    I mean otherwise you're asking if there was someone higher than Hordak, yet below Prime. And cartoon atleast didn't really go that route.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Ok horde prime is from my understanding hordaks brother who took over their fathers spot Horde Supreme. And yeah he and there father had Horde world which had millions of minions under his rule or command. This might make things more difficult but. Inspector Darkney was one of many inspectors. So we can assume there were many other titles and what not.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogJr View Post
    did he play a very small part in the series and was left mysterious? ...he was a cloud and a big robo hand.
    I remember him just being a giant shadowy figure in mist and only his robotic hand showing from time to time. I can't remember much what he did in the comics, but they showed his face too, which is the extra head that comes with the MOTUC figure.
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    Ok horde prime is from my understanding hordaks brother who took over their fathers spot Horde Supreme. And yeah he and there father had Horde world which had millions of minions under his rule or command. This might make things more difficult but. Inspector Darkney was one of many inspectors. So we can assume there were many other titles and what not.
    Horde Lord, not Horde Supreme. Horde Supreme was Horde Primes name on He-ros bio before they had the rights to use Horde Prime.