Thread: CBR's Masters Of Your Bank Account: The 15 Most Expensive He-Man Toys Ever

Widget

CBR's Masters Of Your Bank Account: The 15 Most Expensive He-Man Toys Ever

A little over a month after CBR released its He-Man: The 15 Worst Toys Ever, it now has the most expensive Mattel MOTU toys. So browse through the list while reliving your nostalgia, and see if you agree with the pricetags!

http://www.cbr.com/most-expensive-he-man-toys/

Awful clickbait article. Whoever wrote that has no idea.

They're assuming "mint on card" as the max value instead of going value for even an opened toy. Zodac isn't expensive, neither is MEF. Black face Grizzlor isn't even super expensive. Most of these go for little loose and the Commemorative editions cut into how valuable they are. Why isn't Sorceress on this list? Easily $100 for loose mint. Clamp Champ is expensive because many have degraded. Complete Ninjor $80+, complete Horde Trooper $80+. If they're counting MOTUC then Shadow Weaver, Fisto and others go on it.

This article feels like the writer was given a topic unfamiliar to them and a deadline.

Click Bate Rubbish

Soooo much of the so called 'info' on this site is wrong, or just a biased opinion.
    Odd Man Out

It's sad how badly this site has gone downhill since ownership changed hands last year. I have a page with the stuff Brian Cronin adds bookmarked, and that's the only stuff I look at on there anymore.

Yeah, the change came immediately. The site is like....80% garbage now. I can't complain too much because it's free, and technically, I don't have to look at it if I don't want to. That said...it's like an empty cardboard box wrapped in shiny Christmas paper: No substance, and attractive only from a distance.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; September 12, 2017 at 02:16am.
    Odd Man Out