Thread: Motu toy guide

Widget

Motu toy guide

Was a toy guide for vintage motu ever made? I know guides were done for other toy lines. I would love to pick up some sort of pictorial guide if it was done.

I got the unofficial PoP one today and I believe there was an issue or maybe two of Tomarts that had guides in, if there is any other stuff out there I'd be interested to know myself.

Widget
    Yeah, you will find a few tomarts with some motu stuff in them.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to see an actual toy guide book made and released one day. Could be split into multiple parts: Vintage MOTU, vintage motu licensed/related merch, POP, NA, 200x, MOTUC, knock-offs (legitimate lines that used very similar designs) and maybe bootlegs.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    I'd love to see an actual toy guide book made and released one day. Could be split into multiple parts: Vintage MOTU, vintage motu licensed/related merch, POP, NA, 200x, MOTUC, knock-offs (legitimate lines that used very similar designs) and maybe bootlegs.
    Would it matter if the guide was all loose, or would it have to be all carded or a combination?
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

I'd like to see a guide dedicated to the motu line. It wouldn't even have to have values just be complete.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app