Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 475

Thread: Olesker's Thread: "You've Got Questions, I've Got Answers"

  1. #226
    Hunter Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    809
    I can't help but come back to how the show could always have done more with Eternia, since we know Sebrian had a time machine and could just go back at his leisure, either to have He-Man retrieve Battle Cat if that was in the cards, show what's up with Man-at-Arms as you've alluded to, Jack, etc.

    Now, I can even forget about the time machine if it's somehow a no-go -- could it not be possible for the good guys or bad guys to just fly through space to Eternia? Or else Primus could be visited by travelling Eternians (who went on space journeys even when Randor and Marlena reigned, so surely in the future they'd have the necessary ships and space voyages)! Or would the distance through space be too great as you envision it, or would there be some other obstacle I haven't considered?

    I'm thinking along these lines because it could be cool to see what befell the people and situations of Eternia after the departure of He-Man and Skeletor. Does history record them never coming back, and if so, would the royal bloodline of Randor's family still exist, and if so, who begat children in Adam's absence? What state is Grayskull in, and is the Sorceress that He-Man talks to from time to time a Sorceress contemporary to that time, the same sorceress maybe, or is he using magic time-travelling telepathy when he talks to her?

    Anyway, I'm sure there aren't answers ready for all these questions, and I don't mean to aim them at you, Jack: they're just the sorts of things I think about when I know the show could have done more than it did do with Eternia. Although I have yet to watch the episode with Teela. Maybe it will give me more to ponder.
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

  2. #227
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,908
    Jack, what do you think of the new MOTUC Optikk?


  3. #228
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    I can't help but come back to how the show could always have done more with Eternia, since we know Sebrian had a time machine and could just go back at his leisure, either to have He-Man retrieve Battle Cat if that was in the cards, show what's up with Man-at-Arms as you've alluded to, Jack, etc.

    Now, I can even forget about the time machine if it's somehow a no-go -- could it not be possible for the good guys or bad guys to just fly through space to Eternia? Or else Primus could be visited by travelling Eternians (who went on space journeys even when Randor and Marlena reigned, so surely in the future they'd have the necessary ships and space voyages)! Or would the distance through space be too great as you envision it, or would there be some other obstacle I haven't considered?

    I'm thinking along these lines because it could be cool to see what befell the people and situations of Eternia after the departure of He-Man and Skeletor. Does history record them never coming back, and if so, would the royal bloodline of Randor's family still exist, and if so, who begat children in Adam's absence? What state is Grayskull in, and is the Sorceress that He-Man talks to from time to time a Sorceress contemporary to that time, the same sorceress maybe, or is he using magic time-travelling telepathy when he talks to her?

    Anyway, I'm sure there aren't answers ready for all these questions, and I don't mean to aim them at you, Jack: they're just the sorts of things I think about when I know the show could have done more than it did do with Eternia. Although I have yet to watch the episode with Teela. Maybe it will give me more to ponder.

    You make good points, but you need to understand that you are coming from the position of a fan and that Mattel was coming form the position of a toy manufacturer. Over the last years of MOTU they had seen a drop in toy sales. (As I've said in other posts, how many He-man and Skeletor and MAA action figures can you really collect?) Because they (correctly) felt they were reaching a saturation level they wanted to create a whole new toy line and that's why they took He-man from Eternia. Because they wanted to focus on creating new action figures, the absolutely last thing they would want to do would be to have episodes in which He-man returned to Eternia, thus taking the focus off new characters (action figures) on Primus.

    Of course in retrospect the idea didn't work because loyal MOTU fans felt disenfranchised by leaving all of He-man's friends and family behind. But as I've said, hindsight is always 50/50.

    Mattel took a calculated gamble. If the series made it to Season Two and returned to Eternia with some of the mutants, hopefully somewhat assuaging the anger of loyal MOTU fans, the show, with its continuity and compelling storylines might have had a chance at success.

    All that did not happen, so now Monday morning quarterbacks are free to take their shots. But at the end of the day whether you liked N/A or hated it, Mattel took a chance and rolled the dice. That's what Business is about. You win some and you lose some. I sure wish they'd won, but either way N/A was an awful lot of fun to work on.

  4. #229
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,769
    * Please do not quote images in thread replies, thanks! *

    I was about to ask the same thing Jack.


    I've never owned and of the NA toys (I was well into my teens when they came out and my parents had put a stop on me collecting toys. LOL), but I think Optikk looks great! Can't wait to own this guy!!

  5. #230
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    * Please do not quote images in thread replies, thanks! *

    I was about to ask the same thing Jack.


    I've never owned and of the NA toys (I was well into my teens when they came out and my parents had put a stop on me collecting toys. LOL), but I think Optikk looks great! Can't wait to own this guy!!
    Nice to have you here, Oz-Scott. Good luck with Optikk. Personally I think he looks awesome, although I'll confess I have a weakness for Crita.

    Have you had an opportunity to view the BCI collections of N/A, or do you plan to?

    Best,

    Jack

  6. #231
    Heroic Warrior radrcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Nice to have you here, Oz-Scott. Good luck with Optikk. Personally I think he looks awesome, although I'll confess I have a weakness for Crita.

    Have you had an opportunity to view the BCI collections of N/A, or do you plan to?

    Best,

    Jack
    Crita aside, because she's the obvious answer for oh so many reasons who was your favorite character? Sorry, I don't remember if it's been asked before. Also do you plan on collecting the NA figures? Well I think that's almost as obvious of an answer as Crita being your favorite.

  7. #232
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    Crita aside, because she's the obvious answer for oh so many reasons who was your favorite character? Sorry, I don't remember if it's been asked before. Also do you plan on collecting the NA figures? Well I think that's almost as obvious of an answer as Crita being your favorite.
    I've always liked powerful, confident women -- it's why I married my Irish angel. I've also always liked good girls who can be bad -- it's why I married my Irish angel.

    No, I don't plan on collecting N/A figures or any others for that matter. I do admire those who have the amazing collections I've seen on the board, but collecting action figures is something ably handled at present by my three little ones.

  8. #233
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Well, I just finished watching the NA series on DVD and I have to say, I loved it! I didn't get to see the show on TV in Australia, (I don't even know if it was shown here?) so I didn't really know what to expect...
    I will admit I'm guilty of buying the DVD's just to complete the spine mural, and thought I'd hate the show, but I was very quickly proven wrong! I think the thing I liked most was the continuity in the story.
    I'm still not a fan of the toys, but I've been converted on the NA concept.



    Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Nice to have you here, Oz-Scott. Good luck with Optikk. Personally I think he looks awesome, although I'll confess I have a weakness for Crita.

    Have you had an opportunity to view the BCI collections of N/A, or do you plan to?

    Best,

    Jack
    Yes, I've bought, watched and loved the NA DVD's!
    I also love Crita! I think she'd make a great Classics figure! (I have a weakness for strong females!)

  9. #234
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Yes, I've bought, watched and loved the NA DVD's!
    I also love Crita! I think she'd make a great Classics figure! (I have a weakness for strong females!)
    I saw your original post when I was skimming through my thread last night. I believe it was around December 2007. Sorry I didn't recall. So many posts.

    Interesting that we're seeing a beginning of renewed interest in -- or at least curiosity about -- N/A now that Optikk is being released (thanks 4-H). As I've said from the outset, I certainly respect everyone's right to dislike the series -- although imo 'hate' is a pretty strong word and a bit of a slam at all the people who truly worked very hard on the series and gave it their all. What I do hope is that some of the orgers who disliked the series to begin with but haven't seen it in years might be kind enough to view the BCI collection and give N/A another chance. To quote Warren Beatty in BUGSY, "Everybody deserves a fresh start every once in a while."

    Glad you're a fan.

    Best,

    Jack

  10. #235
    Court Magician armorrekka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46
    I remember seeing the New adventures when it first aired and I enjoyed it. I always viewed it like the dc comics multiverse. An alt universe he-man. I own the dvds and happen to look forward to the new adventures figures.

    I still have my NA he-man from the very first release just missing his sword.

  11. #236
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by armorrekka View Post
    I remember seeing the New adventures when it first aired and I enjoyed it. I always viewed it like the dc comics multiverse. An alt universe he-man. I own the dvds and happen to look forward to the new adventures figures.

    I still have my NA he-man from the very first release just missing his sword.
    I'm very pleased to hear this and I sincerely thank you for being a fan. I do hope this thread -- along with my posts in The New Adventures of He-man 1990 Annual, from post 23 on, in which I detail where I'd planned to go in Season Two -- are enjoyable.

    You might also want to listen to Masterscast #25 podcast in which I'm interviewed and give quite a bit of background on how NA came to be.

    Thanks again for being a fan.

    Best,

    Jack

  12. #237
    A fan, not a nostalgic
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Which New Adventures story does Mattel consider canon? The one of the minicomics (IMHO much more interesting) or the one of the cartoon?

  13. #238
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Master View Post
    Which New Adventures story does Mattel consider canon? The one of the minicomics (IMHO much more interesting) or the one of the cartoon?
    That's a very interesting question. While the answer would appear to be a simple one -- "Whichever came first, as being 'first' would make it the seminial source" -- the reality is that it is not so easy a question to answer and, indeed, there may be several answers.

    As a fan it would seem the answer is "Whichever came first." After all, that is the wellspring from which the concept sprang.

    However, there is a 'corporate need' that should be addressed here. In other posts I've stated that most fans here (undertstandably) come from the fan-perspective. But you should also understand that Mattel is a toy manufacturer and they are a large multinational corporation that has an obligation to their shareholders. Part of that obligation involves doing all they can do to ensure a profit.

    Thus, if "selling more toys" -- i.e., ensuring a profit -- requires them to change the canon to a later-premiering storyline, then they not only will but should do so in order to fulfill their corporate obligation.

    Now I know that for some fans that will smack on 'newspeak' from George Orwell's novel, 1984 -- changing facts to suit one's purposes. But it also follows a business mandate that requires a company to do those (legal) things necessary to ensure profits.

    So the answer to your question is: "It depends on whose perspective you're looking at it from."
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; January 22, 2010 at 02:44pm.

  14. #239
    Grammer Flunky Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    wyckoff, nj
    Posts
    4,237
    My first exposure through NA was via the DVD season set. Circa 1989 I had forgotten about he-man and had graduated to the turtles. I am now viewing it a second time after the first run through a year or so ago, and I'm really loving it. It sure is under rated.

    I do love the fact that He-Man is using more of Castle GreySkull's magical ability. IF we ever get a third season of the new MOTU, I hope this is part of the plot line.

    But one of the things I'm wondering....Was there ever a plot line to see Eternia in the future? Clearly Castle Greyskull would still exist, or else his transformation wouldn't be possible. Assuming the magic itself doesn't travel through time... One would assume this would be on Skeletor's mind, with He-MAn on Primus, Greyskull would be an easier target.

    I also think that if the designs where kept the same as the old show, fans might not have turned a blind eye to things. He-Man could have changed costumes once he got to the future....
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

    Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

  15. #240
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    My first exposure through NA was via the DVD season set. Circa 1989 I had forgotten about he-man and had graduated to the turtles. I am now viewing it a second time after the first run through a year or so ago, and I'm really loving it. It sure is under rated.

    I do love the fact that He-Man is using more of Castle GreySkull's magical ability. IF we ever get a third season of the new MOTU, I hope this is part of the plot line.

    But one of the things I'm wondering....Was there ever a plot line to see Eternia in the future? Clearly Castle Greyskull would still exist, or else his transformation wouldn't be possible. Assuming the magic itself doesn't travel through time... One would assume this would be on Skeletor's mind, with He-MAn on Primus, Greyskull would be an easier target.

    I also think that if the designs where kept the same as the old show, fans might not have turned a blind eye to things. He-Man could have changed costumes once he got to the future....
    Sigh... I could go on for an hour about this one.

    First, it's been noted that in NA He-man no longer says, "By the power of Grayskull...", but instead says, "By the power of Eternia..." This was a conscious decision. My feeling was that whether we're talking about time or distance, He-man was far from Grayskull -- the source of his power. So instead, he said, "By the power of Eternia..."

    There are two things to note in that change. First, in saying "By the power of Eternia..." I wanted He-man to be harking to my belief that the essence of Good is interlinked throughout the universe and throughout time. (And for the record I believe the same is true of Evil.) Obviously this is not a new idea. Can you say "The Force" and "The Dark Side"?

    But of course the concept of Goodness (or Godness) being immersed in all things and throughout all time goes back much further. I'm not going to lapse into Tar Swamp material here, but it's been noted (without having posts pulled, I'm pleased to say) by other orgers that I'm a spiritual guy. (It's true. There, I said it, so you can hang me out to dry if you want!) It's also been noted that there were times when I put some of my spiritual beliefs -- which are very different from 'religious beliefs' -- into NA. I do hope no one was offended that I did that, but my feeling was it doesn't hurt to make some basic positive points -- Good is better than Bad, Justice is different from Revenge, Kindness is noble and cruelty is not.

    My second thought with regard to "By the power of Eternia..." as opposed to "By the power of Grayskull..." was a more subtle one. I intentionally wanted He-man to be less powerful in NA than he was in MOTU. It's a very personal opinion, but I feel when a super-hero is all powerful -- e.g., he can lift up Castle Grayskull -- it just gives him too much of an edge against his enemies...and powerful enemies are what makes for great heroes.

    So I wanted to downgrade He-man's strength a bit so he'd have to use more of his wits against Skeletor. (Conversely, with a slightly more level playing field, Skeletor finally stood a chance and in one episode even bested He-man {Gasp!}). Thus, "By the power of Eternia..." rather than "By the power of Grayskull..." was a way of showing his power had been slightly diminished and that he would have to rely more on brain rather than brawn so much of the time.

    As for your question about Eternia existing in the same future time as Primus, that's an interesting one. Let me start by saying that imo just because He-man can tap into the power of Eternia when he's in the future doesn't necessarily mean that Eternia or Castle Grayskull still exists in the same future time as Primus. Just as we see the light of stars in the night sky that may have died out hundreds of millions of years ago, Eternia may have long since met its demise, but its power lives on. And beyond just the star light analogy, one can take it a step further and point out that because matter can neither be created nor destroyed that if Eternia no longer existed per se, the power of it and Castle Grayskull may have transformed into some other essence enabling it to continue to exist in another form and into the future.

    Does Eternia exist in the future time of Primus? I'm not sure. But it would have made for an interesting episode. (Now you tell me! )

  16. #241
    ***ern Antiquarian Mosquitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    So I wanted to downgrade He-man's strength a bit so he'd have to use more of his wits against Skeletor. (Conversely, with a slightly more level playing field, Skeletor finally stood a chance and in one episode even bested He-man {Gasp!}). Thus, "By the power of Eternia..." rather than "By the power of Grayskull..." was a way of showing his power had been slightly diminished and that he would have to rely more on brain rather than brawn so much of the time.
    That's interesting... I must admit I always interpreted "By the Power of Eternia" as meaning He-Man was more powerful, that he now had not only the power of Grayskull, but the power of all Eternia! Seems like I got the wrong end of the stick there!

    BTW I've finally got round to watching the NA DVDs so I'll probably be firing some questions your way sooner or later... I'm about 10 episodes in so far, and I have to say that (pardon my French) I am ****ing impressed! This series is very engaging and well-executed, far more than I ever gave it credit for as a kid! Can't wait to watch more!
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s

  17. #242
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor View Post
    That's interesting... I must admit I always interpreted "By the Power of Eternia" as meaning He-Man was more powerful, that he now had not only the power of Grayskull, but the power of all Eternia! Seems like I got the wrong end of the stick there!

    BTW I've finally got round to watching the NA DVDs so I'll probably be firing some questions your way sooner or later... I'm about 10 episodes in so far, and I have to say that (pardon my French) I am ****ing impressed! This series is very engaging and well-executed, far more than I ever gave it credit for as a kid! Can't wait to watch more!
    Thanks so much, Mosquitor. You made my day. I'm about to head out for the evening with Kim, and you've given me a great reason to celebrate tonight: another MOTU fan who was gracious enough to give NA a second chance and is coming around! I'll hoist a Guinness to you, my friend.

    As for your questions -- bring 'em, on! Fan interaction -- including constructive and civil criticism -- is a true joy for me and a big part of why I'm here. I just hope the fans enjoy it half as much as I do.

    Best,

    Jack

  18. #243
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Scenic Idaho!
    Posts
    821
    I was one of those people who loved the barbaric part of Masters so much that when I saw the new toys and how small they were, I never gave it a chance because I felt it wasn't "my" He-Man.

    I did watch the first episodes of the cartoon though and thought it was fun to watch (other than skeletors voice)

    That's really all the exposure I had to it, but Jack is so cool with being so one about the good the bad and the ugly I feel like I need to check out the DVD's and give it a second chance. Even if I still don't like it I'll at least know why!

  19. #244
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by customcrazy View Post
    I was one of those people who loved the barbaric part of Masters so much that when I saw the new toys and how small they were, I never gave it a chance because I felt it wasn't "my" He-Man.

    I did watch the first episodes of the cartoon though and thought it was fun to watch (other than skeletors voice)

    That's really all the exposure I had to it, but Jack is so cool with being so one about the good the bad and the ugly I feel like I need to check out the DVD's and give it a second chance. Even if I still don't like it I'll at least know why!
    And I'll be happy to hear why you don't like it...although I'll be a lot happier if you do.

  20. #245
    Heroic Warrior Soulgem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    625
    I just started watching NA - a few episodes into the series, and I actually like it. It definitely has more to it than the old cartoon in terms of theme, character, plot-twists. I think the character Skeletor is fantastic, apart from his design. I wish he'd look more evil. The comedic relief of the scientists annoy me a bit.

    There's one thing I think is strange, when Adam turns into He-Man, there's sometimes a violent wall of fire going on. What's the deal with this?
    Also, Jack, have you noticed an increased interest in the New Adventures of He-Man lately, apart from here on the org?

  21. #246
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgem View Post
    I just started watching NA - a few episodes into the series, and I actually like it. It definitely has more to it than the old cartoon in terms of theme, character, plot-twists. I think the character Skeletor is fantastic, apart from his design. I wish he'd look more evil. The comedic relief of the scientists annoy me a bit.

    There's one thing I think is strange, when Adam turns into He-Man, there's sometimes a violent wall of fire going on. What's the deal with this?
    Also, Jack, have you noticed an increased interest in the New Adventures of He-Man lately, apart from here on the org?
    The wall of fire was a design idea from KKC&D -- the Tokyo animation studio that produced NA. I'm pretty neutral on it. Not so the scientists, who I've come to loathe over the years. Like I said, I like to take chances -- in life and in my career. You win some and you lose some. Hockey great Wayne Gretsky once said, "You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take." I really agree with him on that and I'm blessed -- to mix metaphors -- to have a pretty good batting average over the years.

    I have to be honest and say I don't know what the reaction to NA is outside of the Board. I think the question is better posed to Toyguru as he's obviously more hooked into the loop than I am. (And gosh, I sure hope Toyguru is a guy because I've been referring to him as 'he' whenever I talk about him. )

  22. #247
    Hunter Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    809
    Toyguru revealed new stuff at the Comic Con panel for Mattel in '09, and Youtube has clips so you can even see and hear him, if that helps.
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

  23. #248
    Heroic Warrior King Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,252
    Hey Jack! I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the recently released bio for Optik. It seems to be very dividing, some people really liking it (i would fall into this camp) and some really despising it. It seems to me to be melding the NA mythos with the MOTU mythos, so now it's not hundreds of years in the future, it just refers to events that happen after He-Man and Skeletor's (and Hordak's) battles on Eternia, when Skeletor has left eternia after defeating Hordak. It also seems to tie in the Horde with much of the war on Primus and Denebria. I'm wondering what your thoughts on the incorporation of NA ideas (particulary those presented in Optik's bio) into the MOTUC "cannon" are?

  24. #249
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    Hey Jack! I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the recently released bio for Optik. It seems to be very dividing, some people really liking it (i would fall into this camp) and some really despising it. It seems to me to be melding the NA mythos with the MOTU mythos, so now it's not hundreds of years in the future, it just refers to events that happen after He-Man and Skeletor's (and Hordak's) battles on Eternia, when Skeletor has left eternia after defeating Hordak. It also seems to tie in the Horde with much of the war on Primus and Denebria. I'm wondering what your thoughts on the incorporation of NA ideas (particulary those presented in Optik's bio) into the MOTUC "cannon" are?
    Great question, King.

    I find myself, as usual, wearing two hats. One part of me is the creative person who wrote the series bible and created the world and many stories for N/A. That world existed in the future because that was where Mattel originally told me it existed. So it became canon for me and to see them change it is kind of like Newspeak in George Orwell's 1984 -- i.e., things can be completely changed just because someone says they can and that's not right.

    But I have another hat and that is a businessman's hat. Mattel is a corporation and, as I've said in other posts, a corporation's obligation is to generate revenues for their shareholders. If generating revenues requires them to completely change something that had existed before, then so be it. I respect that, even if it does something specific I don't always agree with.

    Btw, I'd like to find a way to satisfy both of my hats by saying that everyone -- for some reason -- had been told that Primus was in the distant future but it is revealed that it is not. Just a thought.

    Anyway, I absolutely love the way Optikk looks and I think the packaging is killer.

  25. #250
    Heroic Warrior King Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,252
    Any thoughts on the new "Space Mutants" logo?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •