Thread: a question for the granamyr experts

Heroic Warrior

a question for the granamyr experts

Hi.

Can someone refresh my memory of where i can find the story where he-man goes back in time and cannot find palace and he only knows that granamyr exists in the past.

Then he asks granamyr for help - they find their way home and then granamyr knew who heman was from that trip long ago.

I thought it was an episode and after watching all the volumes with granamyr and they are all different stories.

Was wondering if any of you know about it or know where the story exists.

thanks

I think you maybe referring to a SHe-ra episode instead.

As there was a She-ra episode when she ended up in Eternia's past and met up with Granamyr.

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you thor for clearing that up.

I havent bought the she-ra series because i promised myself to watch all the motu ones first before buying hers.

I was going crazy looking for that visual (it has been etched in my mind for a while now)of the palace of eternos missing on top of that granite hilltop. I havent seen any shera episodes in over 20 years.

I can go to sleep now without being bothered about it being in the motu series.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    It always bugged me that with the rarity of She-Ra appearing on Eternia, the episode "Darksmoke and Fire" would be set in the past where she didn't face any of Skeletor's minions.... Such a waste of a good opportunity...
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I didn't mind She-Ra not fighting Skeletor's band, but it did concern me while watching that episode that Granamyr in the present claimed to never having known any worthy or unselfish humans before He-Man. Yet now we know that he'd met She-Ra first! I choose to believe that in the intervening years, he'd come to the conclusion that She-Ra was from the future, not from Eternia, or the very rare exception that proves the rule. At any rate, it was good to see that character again and to see She-Ra deal with him. It only helps to cement him as one of the most memorable guest stars from the franchise.

I really liked ' of Darksmoke & Fire'. THe plot of that episode was pretty Amazing & seeing Eternia in the past again was great too.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!