View Poll Results: Who would win in a battle between Beast Man, Moss Man and Grizzlor?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beast Man

14 40.00%
  • Moss Man

9 25.71%
  • Grizzlor

12 34.29%

Thread: Who would win: Beast Man vs Moss Man vs Grizzlor

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

Who would win: Beast Man vs Moss Man vs Grizzlor

I'm really pleased with how popular these battle scenario threads seem to be.

This week’s scenario is a three-way battle, between three very feral warriors.

The savage BEAST MAN, versus the master of camouflage MOSS MAN, versus the ferocious GRIZZLOR.

(Well I'm considering Moss Man to be feral-like anyway, being a creature of the wild, and after all, he reuses Beast Man's entire mold. Nice to know he was into recycling!)

All three characters are experts in outdoor survival, and all of them have somewhat savage elements to them.

By the way, whilst I generally leave it up to you to decide just which "version" of the warriors would be in the battle, for this one, I'm considering Moss Man not to be the giant, multi-powered entity that appeared in the MYP cartoon.

As this is a three-way battle, who would be taken out first, and who would be the final one standing.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I would say Grizzlor in terms of brute force, but Moss man would probably win by being smarter, having power over plants to bind the evil warriors with vines etc. Plus he's a good guy, and they always win.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I say grizzlor just because he is my fav from MOTU

A big fan of Slush Head
    I'll go with Moss Man in this one. He has the advantage, the surroundings are his weapons. His abilities are very powerful.

I kept going from Grizzlor to Beast-Man, but decided on Beast-Man. Even though he may not be too bright, I believe he makes up for it in strength. Plus, he's a BEASTMAN.

Someone(not me) may think a bear is a dumb animal, but I'd like to see them go one on one with one and see what they think then

Well, once again, I've set the scene, and I myself can't make up my mind. I'm afraid I think Moss Man would be the first to be picked off. He is not the strongest in terms of being a warrior, and what's he gonna do? - "Here Grizzlor. I got you some tulips!"

After that, it would be a pretty even match. Both Beast Man and Grizzlor have brute strength, and are both strong warriors. Beast Man can on occasion be rather stupid, but also can be quite crafty. Grizzlor, we never really got to know quite so well, but he generally seems to have medium intelligence. I think it would be neck and neck, as they are practically evenly matched in strength, until the first one got worn out.

As much as I want to go with Beastie, as he is one of the original characters and one of my favourites, I think Grizzlor might just have the edge over him, for being marginally smarter. So endeth the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by discoman800 View Post
    I say grizzlor just because he is my fav from MOTU
    Yes, but this is a battle scenario, not a popularity contest!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I don't know...but that would be one hell of a commision

Heroic Warrior
    At first I thought of Grizzlor for his brute force, than reading your answers I thought "mmm Moss Man may be, he can control the wild environment" but Beast Man controls animals, beasts and so on. Imagine if all the dragons that Beast Man and Skeletor used to attack Grayskull in order to destroy the force field Sorceress created around the castle (yes, I don´t remember the episode´s name right now, it is in the first season) were thrown against Moss Man and Grizzlor, man the would end like straberry jam.
    I don´t like either the character nor the figure but my vote in this case goes for Beast Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
    I don´t like either the character nor the figure but my vote in this case goes for Beast Man.
    How can anyone not like Beast Man? I mean come on.... it's BEAST MAN!
    ~jay firestorm~

Public Enemy #1!
    Moss Man, but in a very clever way. He simply lures Beast Man and Grizzlor to a swamp then blends himself into it so they can't find him. After giving up searching for him, the other two then have a fight between themselves, They either push each other to the point of passing out or Moss Man pops up to knock out the winner. Crafty old Moss Man!
    I have the power!

More power Multibot!

Quote Originally Posted by Batros View Post
    Moss Man, but in a very clever way. He simply lures Beast Man and Grizzlor to a swamp then blends himself into it so they can't find him. After giving up searching for him, the other two then have a fight between themselves, They either push each other to the point of passing out or Moss Man pops up to knock out the winner. Crafty old Moss Man!
    Clever concept. But how about Beast Man, with his sharp animal smell, can use it to detect Moss Man?

Or maybe, as they notice their amazing similarity (*cough*same molds*cough*) they realise that they are long lost brothers, team up and take Grizzlor out, then move south to open a quiant little tea shop together.
    ~jay firestorm~

Heroic Warrior
    Or maybe, as they notice their amazing similarity (*cough*same molds*cough*) they realise that they are long lost brothers, team up and take Grizzlor out, then move south to open a quiant little tea shop together.[/QUOTE]

I say Beastman. His savagery is stronger than Mossman and at the same time, I see him as actually a bit smarter, and combining that with his power over fauna to help him, it would edge him out over Grizzlor's superior stength.

I didn't realize until I typed this that Beastman and Moss-man have more in common than just their molds. Their powers are similar. Beastman controls animal life and Mossman can control plant life. Never thought of that.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine View Post
    Beastman.... see him as actually a bit smarter [than Moss Man]
    Hmm, I don't think I'd agree with that. I just finished watching MOTU 2.2, and Beast Man can definitely have his dumb moments.

I saw Moss Man's main episode last night ("The Mirror of Avathar" or whatever). I had no idea all the powers he has! Totally cool---he's definitely one of my faves now (I've always loved humanoid plants or magic over plants).

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Hmm, I don't think I'd agree with that. I just finished watching MOTU 2.2, and Beast Man can definitely have his dumb moments.

I saw Moss Man's main episode last night ("The Mirror of Avathar" or whatever). I had no idea all the powers he has! Totally cool---he's definitely one of my faves now (I've always loved humanoid plants or magic over plants).
    I wrote that a bit weird maybe but what I wa ssaying is I saw him a bit smarter than Grizzlor.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Oh, I what you mean...I haven't seen Grizzlor yet; not since I was a kid, anyway.

I'm finishing up the documentaries on MOTU 2.2 tonight, then startin' POP 1.1!

Right.. THOUGH!! I'm going by comics Grizzlor sncehe seems more animal. In truth, the Filmation Grizzlor seems a bit smarter than Beastie, since we see him working the control panels and leading troops.... hmmm... I guess it depends on what medium we're looking at.