View Poll Results: Who would win in a battle between Roboto, Multi Bot and Blast-Attak?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roboto

45 55.56%
  • Multi Bot

19 23.46%
  • Blast-Attak

17 20.99%

Thread: Who would win: Roboto vs Multi Bot vs Blast-Attak

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

Who would win: Roboto vs Multi Bot vs Blast-Attak

Another battle scenario for you to ponder and debate over.

This week, the battle of the robots: Heroic Roboto, against Evil Horde Multi Bot, against Evil Warrior Blast Attak (occasionally Snake Men releated in some media).

Roboto has interchangable weapons. Multi Bot can take many different forms, and Blast Attak can explode himself to take out opponents, and then reform himself again.

(BTW, I did consider putting Horde Trooper into the scenario, but didn't as to leave it as one representative from each side. Plus Horde Troopers seemed to be robots on some occasions, people in armor at other times).

As always, remember that this is a battle scenario, not voting for which character you like the most.

Go ahead, vote & debate!
    (And I just released, there is no Roboto smiley. Might have to work on that!)
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Blast Attack for me. He always use to intrigue me as a toy. I never actually got the mini comic when i got the toy so I read that much later.

But I think he'd win easy. None of the others have the ability to reform them selves & we saw how easily Roboto was taken out by Modulok & Multibot by Skeletor in 'Horde Prime Takes a Holiday'. One explosion should be enough to finish the two up, at close range that is.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

Warrior of the Inferno Brimstone's Avatar
    Blast Attack all the way, he would blow himself up and take out the rivals and then reform himself.
    My Fan-Fic projects:

Eternia: The Dark Years: Enter Eternia a world that has fallen to the hands of the Evil Horde.
    Coming Soon:Roots 2: Fear stalks Primus. (A NA sequel to Roots by Brimstone and Thew40)

My art (mostly MOTU related ) please feel free to comment.

Heroic Warrior
    Roboto no doubt. Blast Attack can explode but he can make damage if the opponents are at close range. Roboto can shoot him from some distance and "good bye Blasty!".
    In regards to Multibot I donīt know much about him. But .."NOTHING CAN STOP ROBOTO"

Multi-Bot jobs badly every time I've seen him thus far.

Him, and Mantenna, were handled with contemptuous ease by Skeletor.

She-Ra handled him with similiar ease in the Christmas special.

He's basically a punching bag from what I've seen of him...

So, I voted for Roboto.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Personally, I think I'd have to go with Blast-Attak.

We don't know a whole lot about Multi Bot. He was in a few episodes of 'She-Ra', where he was portrayed as pretty stupid. Again, it depends which "version" of the character you are going by, although we didn't see much of Multi Bot in any other medium, so it's hard to judge.

Roboto is quite strong and sturdy, and has his weapons at his aid (his laser is particularly usefull), but, as mentioned, can be taken out quite easily, as seen in "The Battle Of Roboto" mini-comic. However, it should be noted that at the end of that story, the Sorceress cast a spell on him to secure his heart and make him less vulnerable to enemies.

I think Roboto would be taken out first, by one of Blast Attak's explosions.

I wonder if Multi Bot might be able to reform himself after the blast. I'd like to think that he might; building into a new form with his still functioning parts. But I think after a couple more explosions from Blast Attak, he'd be a pile of junked parts.

So I think Blast Attak would be victorious in this one.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

A big fan of Slush Head
    Blast Attack for sure, he is a walking talking bomb for crying out loud.

Blast attack. He gets the nod in this battle. HOw do you destroy something that can destroy himself and recreate himself. Hes the winner in this battle.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

All of them!!

Well, since I`m not a big fan of none of them, I would say Multi bot kills them both and then the two heads have a disagreement and shoot each other at the same time so at the end, everyone dies. Many days later, he man and skeletor help the investigation and conclude that they were all very stupid and celebrated they got rid of them.

A: Roboto
    B: Multi Bot
    C: Blast-Attak
    D: Jenny Wakeman
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    A: Roboto
    B: Multi Bot
    C: Blast-Attak
    D: Jenny Wakeman
    Don't forget Metal Mickey (k, that will mean to no-one than fellow Brits over 25)
    ~jay firestorm~

I think, with a little training from Modulok, Multi-But would have a great chance against any of those two. Why? Because, not only he can separates himself in two or even in three, but he also can rebuild himself, once destroyed. As often as he wants to. So, the two others may get tired when fighting Multi-Bot. Don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
    I think, with a little training from Modulok, Multi-But would have a great chance against any of those two. Why? Because, not only he can separates himself in two or even in three, but he also can rebuild himself, once destroyed. As often as he wants to. So, the two others may get tired when fighting Multi-Bot. Don't you agree?
    Yep, that's a theory that I went with. Even as some of Multi Bot's parts got destroyed, he could keep reforming himself with his remaining parts. So Blask Attak's explosions might not take him out, at least not so quickly. Following this logic, I think Roboto might (sadly) be the first down... would Blast Attak's explosions eventually wear out and destory Multi Bot, or would Multi Bot just keep coming back and eventually take out Blast Attak? I think it would be pretty much neck and neck.
    ~jay firestorm~

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Roboto!!

Have to go with your answere as well here because thats a good song and a great reply which is sung by the band styxs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
    Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Add another vote for Roboto!

Blast attack and then Roboto!

I think Roboto.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

No brainer... Roboto!!

Dragstor and mutlibot both such in compairison to Roboto. They are lackies to Roboto's real true heroisim.

I just think that alien or whatever, Roboto has the mind to go with the versatility and ability.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    would like blast attack to win but roboto is a great strategist & can calculate his opponents weaknesses & is action on the fly.

Heroic Warrior
    Mr. Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Roboto! He has his own song!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE