Thread: OK now, time for a drinking party!

Court Magician johnissoevil1976's Avatar

OK now, time for a drinking party!

I'm going to break away from the traditional PoP/MotU episode-based one shots for something a bit humorous.

At a tavern in Thaymor. Adam, Man At Arms, Teela, Ram Man, Adora, Bow, Glimmer, Frosta, and Mermista are having a few.

Adam: Man, fun times on Etheria, a departure from our usual activities.

Teela: Wrecked, man!

Man At Arms: I haven't had brew this good since Eternia banned good brew like this!

Adora: The stuff I used to drink when I was with the Horde was never kept cold, and the buzz was never this good!

Adam: Yeah. Only evil beings serve warm brew.

Hordak comes in, originally with evil intentions

Hordak: WHAT???? The rebellion is drinking?

Adam: Sure. Come on over Hordak, have a few with us. Forget our conflict for once!

Hordak: I don't like you, Eternian Prince, but I can't pass up a good drink!

Adora: Good. Now get your butt over here and drink!

Bow: I hope you can handle it, Hordak. This is real stuff, not that warm stuff you and the Horde drink.

Hordak sits down

Glimmer: I'll have another one, bartender!

Hordak: So, Adam, tell me, how is my pupil doing? You guys are defeating him, I hope.

Adam: Keep your pants on, Hordak, He-Man is still throwing him around.

Hordak: Good.

Frosta: Another Polar Frosty, please!

Mermista: Give me another Devlan Smoothie!

Hordak: So I says to Mantenna, did you defeat She-Ra? He got all nervous and made excuses, so I threw him down the trapdoor.

Adam: Hahahahahaha! That's funny!

Bow burps

Man At Arms: BOW! Excuse yourself next time!

Adora: So, Hordak, is Catra doing a good job in my old position?

Hordak, by this point, is tipsy.

Hordak: I have to admit, Adora, as much as I loathe you for betraying me, you were probably the best member of the Horde I had.

Adora: Thank you. It's just too bad I won't ever rejoin. I'll work for Skeletor before I work for you again.

Adam and Hordak laugh

Bow: I'll have another, please.

Bartender: So, Hordak, I see you've decided to have a good time the right way for once.

Hordak: This alcohol tastes good.

Adam: Only on Etheria!

Teela begins belting out a bad tune

Man At Arms: I think you had a bit much, Teela.

Teela hiccups

Adam: She's drunk, alright! I'm well on my way there myself.

Hordak: That guy that's waiting at the tables looks like the Sea Hawk.

Adam: Nah. Hawk's got a beard, and his hair is red. This guy's head is buzzed, and he's well shaven.

Adora: Plus he sounds too old to be Hawk.

Everyone finishes their drinks awhile later.

Adam: BILL PLEASE!

Adam pays for the drinks, and they all head out. Hordak gets a lift from a trooper, as he is way too drunk to fly in rocket form.

Hordak: Thank you for the drinks Adam. When we meet again, I'm going to shoot you into next week with my cannon.

Adam: Uh, yeah. See you later.

Adora: I think you all should spend the night on Etheria. You won't make it through the portal much less from Grayskull to the Palace in the condition you're in.

OK, my first humorous fan fic. Maybe next time, I'll do the next day, when they're hung over.

Burp (hic)

Dude, that's my skull!

hands john a shot and giggles,m "I don't drink alone either......it's YOUR skull today dude! hehe! LOL"

Court Magician johnissoevil1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittrina View Post
    hands john a shot and giggles,m "I don't drink alone either......it's YOUR skull today dude! hehe! LOL"
    ROFL! You are funny. I wonder if it really would be like this if the good guys and bad guys of He-Man/She-Ra were to drink together for once.

Quote Originally Posted by johnissoevil1976 View Post
    ROFL! You are funny. I wonder if it really would be like this if the good guys and bad guys of He-Man/She-Ra were to drink together for once.
    I think that they would find some common ground for once and probably resort to singing rather than fighting!
    Last edited by Kittrina; February 6, 2007 at 12:51am.