View Poll Results: How do you rate the Man-E-Faces figure? (with 10 being the best)

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 point

0 0%
  • 2 points

0 0%
  • 3 points

1 1.54%
  • 4 points

0 0%
  • 5 points

1 1.54%
  • 6 points

4 6.15%
  • 7 points

5 7.69%
  • 8 points

18 27.69%
  • 9 points

18 27.69%
  • 10 points

18 27.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man-E-Faces classic figure review thread

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trollan Stud View Post
    I thought it was only my figure that wouldn't stand up. I didn't know it was a widespread problem.
    Mine was prone to not standing up either. Partly it was because even new he had wobbly legs, but I think his head armor (or whatever you'd care to call it) made them top heavy. I always had to prop mine up against something.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

He was one of the first figures I got, and largely responsible for my continued interest in Masters of the Universe. His action feature is among the most fun to play with (especially when used with his mini-comics origin), and the figure was really cool looking. What keeps him from getting a perfect ten for me is that he was such a drunk (couldn't stand up to save his life) with that big ol' bucket on his head. And like TRI-KLOPS, his mini-comic character was far superior to the watered-down Filmation version.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

I loved the multi-faces, but the colour i don't like, Voted 7!

Simply one of the best!
    Cool look, design, colours and gimmick. Nice weapon, unique body with some many details.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    for its time it deserves a 9. man-e-face was a favorite good guy character. I remember getting an off toy from toys-r-us that was a space monster. it had the same three switchable heads feature & expendable arms, legs & torso like extendor. he fit in well with my motu toys. though i'd share.

awsome figure, seriously man-e-faces is one of my favorite characters, and as a kid one of the most memoral toys and his appearance in the toon, the mystery of man-e-faces or something like that is one if not my favorite episode, its the one where he is tormenting the widgets. good times!

Heroic Warrior
    At the time, I considered him one of the line-defining characters, so a full 10!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE