Thread: She-Ra Coloring book scans

She-Ra Coloring book scans

Hey guys, I bought a she-ra coloring book from e-bay last year. (the one with she-ra and enchantra on the cover)

I love it so much, I have coppied the images several times so that I can color them hehe.

Since the coloring books seem to be hard to come by online, I was wondering if anyone could share their HQ scans with us. I'll post my scans if you guys are interested in seeing them.

Id love to get some new pictures of swift wind and She-ra with her sword. Id also like to see some cover-art from the coloring books.

I remember having one when i was 3 that had a relief cover. (raised images) it had She-ra and all the gals around a fountian. I have never seen it anywhere on line and I would give anything to see it again. (my cousin remembers that coloring book too, i think we both went through 5 or 6 of them.

Heroic Warrior princessofpower83's Avatar
    ive scanned in quit a few pages of my colouring books that I plan to put on my she-ra site as soon as ive got the disk space.

www.PRINCESSofPOWER.co.uk a She-Ra fansite

Chris here...

Unfortunately I don't have any images to share, but can I just say how much I would *LOVE* to see any She-Ra colouring book images that anyone here was generous enough to share! I still love to colour in (by hand), using crayons, coloured pencils and felt tips (markers), and MOTU/POP are two of my favourite things to colour!

In particular, I'd love to see any scans from the She-Ra colouring books published by World Books back in the 1980s - I believe these were UK publications, and were apparently very Filmation-influenced in style!

A while back, a couple of us on here talked about starting up a He-Man & She-Ra Colouring Contest, but it was one of those things that we never nailed down properly - I'd still love to see it happen!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

There are legal issues at play when posting this kind of material.
    We have permission from Mattel to post many things, because of a legal agreement in place.
    I don't think any other site does, and they run a legal risk if they do so.

Before posting any scans, you should PM me first for your own safety as well as the safety of this site.
    Thanks.

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    There are legal issues at play when posting this kind of material.
    We have permission from Mattel to post many things, because of a legal agreement in place.
    I don't think any other site does, and they run a legal risk if they do so.

Before posting any scans, you should PM me first for your own safety as well as the safety of this site.
    Thanks.
    thanks for letting us know about this, val... i've wondered about the legal issues of posting coloring books too...
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

Quote Originally Posted by Stella_Steve View Post
    Hey guys, I bought a she-ra coloring book from e-bay last year. (the one with she-ra and enchantra on the cover)

I love it so much, I have coppied the images several times so that I can color them hehe.

Since the coloring books seem to be hard to come by online, I was wondering if anyone could share their HQ scans with us. I'll post my scans if you guys are interested in seeing them.

Id love to get some new pictures of swift wind and She-ra with her sword. Id also like to see some cover-art from the coloring books.

I remember having one when i was 3 that had a relief cover. (raised images) it had She-ra and all the gals around a fountian. I have never seen it anywhere on line and I would give anything to see it again. (my cousin remembers that coloring book too, i think we both went through 5 or 6 of them.
    I have either a watercolour book or a colour with marker one.. (you know. those awesome ones with the thick pages that the thick crayolas couldn't make a mess through?? ) has she-rs and a rabbit with some flowers on the front... I still have it.. I love looking at the drawings.. Wish there was some way to get some to print out and colour.. i'm in the mood now :P

--Wicket

Quote Originally Posted by Stella_Steve View Post

You can find coloring book scans on Deltara's web site Sorceress Gallery at MSN Groups but you need to register to gain access. Registration is free and Deltara is pretty quick with approving new members. I use the site a lot for inspiration. I especially love the needlework projects featured there. I'm not sure about the legal issues involved but they're there as long as you only use them for personal use enjoyment and not to make works of art by which to profit from. Well that's my understanding of it anyway.

There are also She-Ra coloring book pages that will come up in an image search in Google but nowhere nears as extensive. There's also a coloring page section on this site http://www.geocities.com/michelle_c_...e-RaColor.html but I'm not sure that there's anything posted. I suspect that this Michelle person has abandoned or forgotten about this site but the other clipart & web goodies stuff is fantastic.

***Please read and follow the forum rules about back-to-back posting***
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

Hello! Do you know any She-ra story where Evil-Lyn is?

méchant étranger spatial RazzyKowl's Avatar
    I have one with Casta,Frosta,Angella,Glimmer and She Ra on the front. I spotted it at school one day and the day care lady (who I had a mini crush on...even though she was about 83) gave it to me. It has a couple Catras and one that takes up two pages with all the girls and Kowl at a diner table.
    I got almost all the toys I want....almost.

In Memory of Dixie Cooney Martin

February 3, 1962-January 30, 2007