Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Netossa

26 47.27%
  • Leech

29 52.73%

Thread: Who would win: Netossa vs Leech

Who would win: Netossa vs Leech

Okay, now, here's a battle between Netossa and Leech, accessories included! So, in your opinion, who has the most chances to win this face-off?

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar
    i'd say netossa, since she can throw her net over him... doesn't he have to be in physical contact for his powers to work? if that is true, he could only win if he could sneak up behind her... am i forgetting some of his powers?
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

Master of fru-fru stuff ledmanno's Avatar
    that is true i didnt think about that and i wonder how though is her net ??that will be the next issue???
    Because leech can even hold He-man and She-ra to drain them so he must be pretty strong

good point about his strength, but i think he drains strength more than he is super-strong himself... like, he can surprise he-man or she-ra and if he can tap into their power quickly enough, maybe that's enough to give him the edge... i think netossa's cape is pretty strong, but i don't know if we know what it was made of... i thought it was magical, though.
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------

Hard to predict, huh? Ha!Ha!Ha!

Having never seen a cartoon with Netossa in it.. I might have to wait until the episodes are all out for my scrutiny

My bet is currently on Leech at the moment though.. Netossa got captured a lot from what i'd read

Wicket

netossa was only in 1 or 2 episodes... and i thought she rescued someone, not the other way around... someone know for sure?
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    leech is no match for netossa.

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by wickethecanuck View Post
    Having never seen a cartoon with Netossa in it.. I might have to wait until the episodes are all out for my scrutiny

My bet is currently on Leech at the moment though.. Netossa got captured a lot from what i'd read

Wicket
    That's O.K. Just take a look to the Netossa figure with her accessories, and compare it to Leech's figure. That's how I imagined this face-off.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngora View Post
    netossa was only in 1 or 2 episodes... and i thought she rescued someone, not the other way around... someone know for sure?
    From what I can remember, Netossa was in:

When Whispering Woods Last Bloomed (this is the one she got captured in)

Portrait Of Doom (she gets trapped inside a picture)

and I think she had a very minor role in a third episode....that I don't remember which particular one it was....

EDIT: Taken from The Ultimate She-Ra guide:

However, although Netossa's job was to capture her enemies, it seems ironic that three out of her four appearances saw her as an easy target for Horde imprisonments. The Spinnerella-incident gave Netossa her first invite to the Fright Zone Dungeons, and soon after that she was trapped in a freezing ice-block [The Inspector] and
    then in a magical painting! [Portrait Of Doom] Some people are just unlucky, I guess...
    So she also appeared in The Inspector and Assault On The Hive

http://www.geocities.com/ultimateshe...s/netossa.html
    Last edited by blackiecats; April 22, 2007 at 09:57pm.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I imagine, looking at their respective action figures, that Netossa would take Leech pretty easilly. If she has a gigantic net that can catch things, chances are it's gonna be made of some pretty strong material (or maybe even have powers of its own, like being a force-field type of thing, or maybe it could zap or shock you once you're caught in it, etc).
    And if she has a net, she must be a hunter of some sort. You just don't catch things for fun, or else she'd come with a butterfly net instead I always thought of her as being Clamp Champ's female counterpart.
    Leech, well it seems unless he gets you from a distance with his crossbow, that he'd have to physically get you with his suckers in order for him to overwhelm you. He's pretty huge and I doubt he's that fast of a fighter. It's not like he's doing to jump up and drop-kick Netossa. But chances are she could probably bust that move on his swamp butt.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

That was one of my hypothesises as well: Leech's weakness being an appearant lack of agility, a net like Netossa's would be a perfect weapon against him; the odds would have been a lot different if Netossa's weapon was a sword...

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    It's funny that so many people are saying "Netossa!" but who's winning the poll?---Leech.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Depends on the contingencies of the narrative.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I vote for Netossa. She's faster, more agile, and an expert in capturing her enemies from longer range. Leech has to grab you to be effective with his abilities. If Leech can actually catch Netossa then she's no match but I'd guess that nine times out of ten, Leech wouldn't get the chance to touch her. He'd need the element of surprise and don't forget that another of Netossa's skills is being aware of her surroundings well enough to know that she's being stalked and "pretending not to notice!"

Heroic Warrior
    Netossa. Most people don't know this, but the dark spot on her netcape is actually a portal to a Negative Zone-type limbo dimension. So, Leech is really not a contender against her.
    Also, since Netossa came without a weapon, I issued her a double-barreled sawn-off shotgun. Leech can have all kinds of fun absorbing that...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither