View Poll Results: Who would win in a battle between Scare Glow, Mosquitor and Snake Face?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scare Glow

30 58.82%
  • Mosquitor

3 5.88%
  • Snake Face

18 35.29%

Thread: Who would win: Scare Glow vs. Mosquitor vs. Snake Face

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

Who would win: Scare Glow vs. Mosquitor vs. Snake Face

The last few "who would win" battle scenarios have gone really well, with lots of votes and posts, and are still often popping up with new additions even now.

Anyway, this week’s battle scenario is the battle of the "nightmare" characters: SCARE GLOW vs. MOSQUITOR vs. SNAKE FACE.

Let's take a look at the statistics:

• For the Evil Warriors: SCARE GLOW - Because he's (echo-y voice) A GHOST! Is he the actual ghost of Skeletor, or just a ghost working for Skeletor? We may never know. Either way, he glows in the dark, which is pretty darned scary.
    • For the Evil Horde: MOSQUITOR - Because he (echo-y voice) SUCKS YOUR BLOOD! His second appearance in recent battles, this mosquito-man can sometimes fly in some versions.
    • For the Snake Men: SNAKE FACE - Because he can (echo-y voice) TURN YOU TO STONE (Oh, and the whole snakes-coming-out-of-his-face thing is pretty scary too)! Not too much is known about him, but in most sources, his terrifying image is enough to stun his victims solid.

(No Heroic Warrior in this one because, well, the good guys aren't supposed to be scary!).

As always, for the sake of argument, each warrior is only armed with the weapons which their figure version came with.
    And remember folks, this is a battle scenario, not voting for which one you like the most!

Let the battle commence...
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

ScareGlow, for 2 reasons:

A) You can't kill what's already dead.
    B) As a ghost, most things that apply to physical beings do not apply to you. (Mosquitor can't suck his blood if he doesn't have any, nor could he even if SG had blood because there's no physical point to latch on to. Snake Face can't turn him into stone because he's just a spirit. Also, if SF tried, Scare Glow'd stare right back at him and SF would be scare snakeless!)
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Somnambulist

Snake-Face

Because I think he could turn the others to stone and wouldn't be all that scared from Scare-Glow's presence/aura. I wonder if Mosquitor could handle what I presume to be green blood in Snake-Face's veins?
    I think Teela would fit into this fight nicely. She truly is a nightmare when she' angry!

Heroic Warrior
    Scare Glow!! He is death it self and he has the deadliest halbred.

Quote Originally Posted by Benj View Post
    I think Teela would fit into this fight nicely. She truly is a nightmare when she' angry!
    Especially when Cringer uses her shield as a saucer!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

A big fan of Slush Head
    Snake face.
    Mosquitor doesn't stand a chance in this fight at all. This goes between Snake Face and Scareglow.
    As powerful as Scareglow's power is, it isn't as good as Snake face.
    If Scareglow looks at Snake Face he would turn into stone immediately and he will lose his glow and will have no effect on Snake Face.
    So Snake Face wins.

Snake Face is the perfect body guard.

I've taken my time posting my own predition on this one, as it's a toughie.

Mosquitor is a force to be reckon with against the average character, but against Snake Face he wouldn't stand a chance getting near without being forzen solid; and Scare Glow is a ghost so presumably doesn't have any power to suck. So I think that either Scare Glow or Snake Face would take him out quite early on in the battle.

The remaining two very much depend on just what their powers are, as they varied slightly in different sources. Again, Scare Glow is a ghost, so not sure how Snake Face's scare tactics would work on him; they might stun him a bit maybe. Then again, Scare Glow might use his ghostly appearance to out-maneuver Snake Face. Oh don't know... difficult. I think, just to pick one, I'd have to say Snake Face, on the theory that, even if he wasn't able to freeze Scare Glow, he might be able to temporarily stun him enough to get the upper hand.
    ~jay firestorm~

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Snake Face definitely! He can turn both Mosquitor and Scare Glow to stone and 'nuff said!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Warrior
    No!!! Come on!! Snake Face canīt be winning this poll.

Scare Glow!!Scare Glow!!Scare Glow!!Scare Glow!!

Touch choice. I ain't giving Mosquitor much of a chance. He's whether turned to stone immediately or breaks down after seeing his biggest fear (a giant insect spray or something like that).
    So, it's up to Scare Glow or Snake Face and the question who's better at protecting himself from the other's special ability.
    If Scare Glow needs to look at his opponent to work his fear magic (it seems to be that way in the minicomic), he's dead meat. He either can't look at Snake Face and thus hardly can defend himself from an attack, or he just gets turned to stone.

Heroic Warrior
    I vote for Scare Glow. Mosquitor would be the first casualty of the fight, probably due to Snake Face making him stoned (I couldn't resist the pun ). And, as stated before, Scare Glow's ghostly powers lend him an innate immunity to petrification. So Snake Face would lose his behind in short order.

My vote is for Scareglow, he's a ghost and only the Ghostbusters can beat a ghost.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Co-Creator of the NV
    I agree that Mosquitor is ruled out automatically.

When it comes to the remaining two, it all depends on how their powers affect each other. Personally, I don't think that Snakeface's powers would affect Scareglow. Not sure why that is, but I just don't see them turning him into stone. However, I don't see any reason why SG's powers wouldn't work on SF. So in the end, my money's on SG.

Snake Face!

I like Scare Glow...but he isn't Skeletor...IMO....and he always gets punked by Skeletor...easily...

Mosquitor...he's deadly...but he's a close-quarters guy and if he doesn't have the element of surprise...well..no contest..

Snake Face has the power to defeat entire armies!...he always seemed the most likely character to go out on his own because of his incredible power.

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Scareglow....has someone mentioned he has no blood to suck and can't turn a ghost to stone

Heroic Warrior
    Even though I think that Snake Face is the creepiest character, both vintage and in pics of the upcoming Classic I've seen, it's gotta go to the evil spirit. Scareglow would shrivel Mosquitor with one touch, then just for giggles, possess Snake Face for a couple of hours. Then, he'd run around, settling scores here and there, maybe cause some unique trouble for all sides in the conflict, then release him once the shine was off the penny. And take full credit.

Of course, that's just me ballparking; I have no idea how those evil characters operate...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE