Thread: She-Ra book/record.

Court Magician

She-Ra book/record.

Does anyone know the name of the She-Ra book and record where Angella lives in the Crystal Castle? I also believe she knew Adora's secret.

I want to say its either The Crystal Castle or Glimmer of Hope, but I am in no way certain. It has been ages since I remember reading those. I am thinking that in Glimmer of Hope she might stay in the castle, I know she at least comes to the castle to ask She-ra for help rescuing Glimmer. So that to the best of my memory (which isn't always the best, lol) that she did know the location and hits she might have known She-ra/Adora's secret. I seem to remember a story line in a coloring book that might have hinted at that and placed Angelica in the Crystal Castle. I will have a look through the ones I have when I get a chance to see if I can find any reference. I know that most sources only state that Madame Razz, Kowl and Light Hope are the only ones who know She-ra/Adora's secret. I hope this helps or at least points you in the right direction. The books I could find/remember that had the records with them are:

• Glimmer of Hope
    • The Sword of She-Ra
    • The Crooked Crown
    • The Enchantment
    • The Secret of The Sword - The Princess of Power
    • The Secret of The Sword - The Sword of She-Ra
    • The Crystal Castle
    • The Jewel of Light
    • Surprise in Whispering Woods
    • The Revenge of Catra

I'm sure there are some audio ones too, but I do believe all the above came with a record. Best wishes!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by fallengrace View Post
    I want to say its either The Crystal Castle or Glimmer of Hope, but I am in no way certain. It has been ages since I remember reading those. I am thinking that in Glimmer of Hope she might stay in the castle, I know she at least comes to the castle to ask She-ra for help rescuing Glimmer. So that to the best of my memory (which isn't always the best, lol) that she did know the location and hits she might have known She-ra/Adora's secret. I seem to remember a story line in a coloring book that might have hinted at that and placed Angelica in the Crystal Castle. I will have a look through the ones I have when I get a chance to see if I can find any reference. I know that most sources only state that Madame Razz, Kowl and Light Hope are the only ones who know She-ra/Adora's secret. I hope this helps or at least points you in the right direction. The books I could find/remember that had the records with them are:

• Glimmer of Hope
    • The Sword of She-Ra
    • The Crooked Crown
    • The Enchantment
    • The Secret of The Sword - The Princess of Power
    • The Secret of The Sword - The Sword of She-Ra
    • The Crystal Castle
    • The Jewel of Light
    • Surprise in Whispering Woods
    • The Revenge of Catra

I'm sure there are some audio ones too, but I do believe all the above came with a record. Best wishes!
    It was The Crystal Castle! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabooyah View Post
    It was The Crystal Castle! Thanks.
    Your most welcome! I am glad I was thinking on the right track. I so love all the books, then again I love anything POP, lol.