Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name any DREAM CrossOver,TV,comics,movies,etc. that you'd like to see.

Name any DREAM CrossOver,TV,comics,movies,etc. that you'd like to see.

I say how about Rambo and G.I. Joe switch places?

Let RAMBO take on COBRA all by himself . Since he was so tough enough to take down a whole army by himself in FirstBlood.

Other notables - Inspector Gadget meets Plastic Man , The Simpsons meet The South Park crew , Popeye the Sailor meets SuperMan , I could go on and on........
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastersofeternia - MASTERS OF ETERNIA

HE-MAN CHARACTER PROFILE CLUB at-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HemanCharacterProfileClub

I'm not a huge fan of crossovers, they usually go really badly.

However I would love to see some more realistic crossovers, like Family Guy & American Dad, Simpsons & Futurama or GI Joe & Transformers (yes I know the comic has been done, but not a good cartoon), since the properties are already owned by the same people, it seems to only make sense. I'm surprised none of these have come to life in animation as of yet.

About as crazy as I could get would be MOTU & Thundercats.

I too am not a huge fan of crossovers. Oh my... back in my Bad Fanfic riffing days... *shudder* So Crossovers are generally a HUGE No-no in my books. One of the makers of REALLY bad fanfiction (right up there with super-powered Mary Sue's/Sex in a kids property/killing off established characters, etc.)

So if I had to cross stuff, I'd only go as far as things that would make sense... Marvel and DC, for example. And MAYBE I'd go as far as He-man and Thundercats, but I'd be more likely to scale it back to He-man/Blackstar.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Apokoliptian Ravager Mr. Roboto's Avatar
    Dynamite Entertainment has the rights to both Red Sonja and Xena: Warrior Princess. I'd love to see those two in action. My idea would be for the both of them to get caught up in something so absurd that their patience is tried to the absolute limit.

I wonder what Joxer would do if he saw Red Sonja in her steel bikini! Thinking straight would NOT be one of those things!
    "Once a symbol of terror, I will make this a symbol of honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
    I wonder what Joxer would do if he saw Red Sonja in her steel bikini! Thinking straight would NOT be one of those things!
    Did he ever thought straight?

For me, I have way to much ideas to list them here.
    I might list some later.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I'd like to see some kind of comedy-horror movie Starring Bruce Campbell (possibly reprising his role of Ash from the Evil Dead films) teaming up with Emeril Lagassi (sp?) from Food Network.

They could fight Zombies and all kinds of evil things like that. Emeril could have a shot gun, and everytime he would fire it at a zombie, he would yell "BAM!!!"

Now that's entertainment!

Some other ideas:

Since so many Marvel comics based movies have already come out, it would be cool if they could do crossover movies featuring multiple characters (like they do in the comics). But that's not likely to happen since different movie studios have the film rights to the different comic properties.

Also, I've heard rumors that there's going to be a new Street Fighter movie (hopefully a new one, that is good, and has nothing to do with that Van Damme crap from 13 years ago). If that happens, it would be cool to do a crossover with X-Men so we could have an "X-Men VS. Street Fighter" movie! It would have to be heavy on action and fun, as obviously the plot would have to be conveluted as all hell.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; June 22, 2007 at 01:34pm.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

TV Series: Charmed and Supernatural. The potential for stories are limitless.

Movies: Evil Dead and Big Trouble in Little China, although I don't think the screen would be big enough to hold both Ash and Jack Burton's egos.
    Beware of Sham Wow imitators.

Heroic Warrior
    John Rambo vs. John McClane.

And i still think they should make a Robocop vs. Terminator movie

also i always wanted MOTU vs. Thundercats
    THERE ALREADY IS A MOSSMAN
    "yea yea thats right, its me mossman i was already made, dont make me again"

I DON'T CARE IF YOU FORGOT TO SEND OUT FOR FAKER, HE DOESN'T NEED A STACTION.

Doctor Who crossover with Stargate.

Robocop vs Cybermen

I've always wanted to see a crossover involving all of the Marvel movies.

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Super Mario Brothers Super Show crew with Captain N and the rest of the N-Team.

Star Trek and Star Wars. Finally put that one to rest.

This was my idea for the ultimate.... and I mean ULTIMATE ... fighting videogame crossover. A game where you could play as fighters from Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Marvel, SNK, Tekken, Capcom, etc. I would love to finally see Lui Kang vs. Ryu. Bison vs. Goro. Omnimusa vs. Shoa Khan. Onslaught vs. Kintaro. You get it.

Also I'd love a RPG in the style of Marvel Ultimate Alliance with a DC/Marvel crossover. Having a cool dream team of superheroes. Superman, Hulk, Captain America, and Batman all in one team would make this nerds dream come true.

A crossover between Conan and He-Man.
    www.myspace.com/positor

Check out my artwork, photography, etc.
    http://tlv-illustrations.deviantart.com/

Two things Gremlins fear the most. Sunlight and Hulkamania!

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar

Blackstar/Masters of the Universe/Bravestarr

Astronauts John Blackstar and Marlena Glenn discover a Lorentzian wormhole while surveying a geodesic anomaly in space-time, and are unable to overcome its gravity. The particles emitted by the photon-drive of the ship piloted by John Blackstar disrupt the umbilicus of the wormhole, transporting him to Sagar, and the Rainbow Warrior piloted by Marlena Glenn to Eternia.

Planetary marshall of New Texas, Lucas Conway, retires after his deputy, Rio Blast, is crippled in an accident. Rio Blast travels to Eternia where he is fitted with cybernetic enhancements by Man-At-Arms, and Bravestarr replaces Conway as planetary marshall of New Texas.

Vipra, a Repton with the power to hypnotize, travels to New Texas to retrieve the Lost Book of the Ancients, which contains a spell that will free her ancestors, the Snakemen, from the Void.

Heroic Warrior Hobby One Kenobi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
    Dynamite Entertainment has the rights to both Red Sonja and Xena: Warrior Princess. I'd love to see those two in action.
    And now that Dynaimte also owns the rights to both Zorro & The Lone Ranger & love to see a cross over of those two iconic heroes!

Plus one cross over that would be great;

He Man & Teela vs. Conan & Red Sonja
    www.ioffer.com

Home of many hard to find classic 80's toons, even though they might be bootlegs.

i generally like crossovers. I like it when characters that aren't in the same world or whatever or wouldnt normally meet do so. Things like Kingdom Hearts and that Cartoon All-stars anti drug thing that came on tv a long time ago that had slimer, alf, garfield, etc in it.

As for the marvel movies i'd at least like to see a mention of the other characters. Something like Peter Parker picking up a newspaper that mentions Reed Richards or something like that.

Heroic Warrior
    Power Rangers with:

Mortal Kombat or one of the Jason movies (the team that you just can't freakin kill, vs one of the horror film dudes who just won't STAY dead! )

Batman / Saw (that's the one with the death traps, right? It's always cool seeing Batman escape death traps)

Spider-Man, Flash (JL/JLU animated series)Joker/Batman on "Who's Line is it Anyway?"

Apokoliptian Ravager Mr. Roboto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby One Kenobi View Post
    And now that Dynaimte also owns the rights to both Zorro & The Lone Ranger & love to see a cross over of those two iconic heroes!
    Iconic heroes? How about Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon?

I'd also like to see the Swamp Thing(BEFORE he became this ultra-high cosmic entity) and the Man-Thing.
    "Once a symbol of terror, I will make this a symbol of honor."

Star Trek and Monty Python.

"I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Heroic Warrior
    Oops, I forgot one:

MMPR and Scooby Doo

Zedd: "Another one of my plans ruined! It was so perfect..those annoying Rangers were just seconds from being destroyed! And I would've gotten away with it, too....IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!!..and that dog...I HATE THAT STUPID TALKING DOG!!" (you know that's who he'd be most annoyed with lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Positor View Post
    Star Trek and Star Wars. Finally put that one to rest.
    I was thinking that myself. The Empire takes on Star Fleet...and kicks its butt! The Federation becomes desperate and calls for help from the Klingons, the Romulans, the Ferengi and even the Borg, and the Empire still whips 'em!

The Archies

and Jonny the Homicidal Maniac

The Abominable Dr. Phibes Vincent Price's Avatar
    I'd like to see a few DC/Marvel crossovers that aren't so cosmic in scale. One company's heroes against another's villians.

Like say, Batman encountering Sabretooth, Superman going up against Magneto (a lot of property damage there), Apocalypse vs. the Justice League.

I think an Apocalypse/Brainiac teamup would be interesting.
    Old people used to annoy me at weddings by pinching my cheeks &
    saying that you are the next.
    They stopped doing that when I started doing the same to them at funerals.

Any combination of these three...

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf ... clearly no where near the US of A ... in case you were curious... not suggesting at all that your geography skills are bad... I'm just saying... anywho...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine View Post
    Star Trek and Monty Python.
    Awesome!!
    That made my day
    "Milk is for babies" - Arnold Schwarzenneger

I'd like to see Gremlins and Raving Rabbids team up to cause all types of mischief.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Astronauts John Blackstar and Marlena Glenn discover a Lorentzian wormhole while surveying a geodesic anomaly in space-time, and are unable to overcome its gravity. The particles emitted by the photon-drive of the ship piloted by John Blackstar disrupt the umbilicus of the wormhole, transporting him to Sagar, and the Rainbow Warrior piloted by Marlena Glenn to Eternia.

Planetary marshall of New Texas, Lucas Conway, retires after his deputy, Rio Blast, is crippled in an accident. Rio Blast travels to Eternia where he is fitted with cybernetic enhancements by Man-At-Arms, and Bravestarr replaces Conway as planetary marshall of New Texas.

Vipra, a Repton with the power to hypnotize, travels to New Texas to retrieve the Lost Book of the Ancients, which contains a spell that will free her ancestors, the Snakemen, from the Void.
    A Mattel Universe! That is REALLY cool!