View Poll Results: If it had to come, who should become Evil forever?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man-At-Arms

6 6.98%
  • Teela

11 12.79%
  • Stratos

1 1.16%
  • Fisto

6 6.98%
  • Zodac

25 29.07%
  • Mekaneck

7 8.14%
  • Ram Man

4 4.65%
  • Man-E-Faces

5 5.81%
  • Buzz-Off

14 16.28%
  • Someone else

7 8.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to turn Evil?

Who would you like to turn Evil?

Just curious. Let's say, the unexpected miracle happens, and the MotU stories continue one way or another. Sooner or later, all classic characters have been established in 200x cosmos again. But then, the creators announce that in the next season or storyarc, a heroic character will turn to the side of Evil. And it would not be for just a while, but forever! Who would you like that to be then?

PS: He-Man does not count, and it must be someone who's been released in toy form (so, no cartoon-only characters)
    Last edited by Sir Reilly; June 23, 2005 at 07:35am.

i went with Zodak
    Masters of the Universe Fan for Life

My Feedback:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Jemabo2

I wpuld say Grayskull. It isn't actually a person, but it would be really cool if the baddies would get a hold of the secrets that recide in Grayskull.

Too bad we can't choose He-man though, that would be really cool.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

The only one I could see turning evil would be Buzz-Off,
    he's a bit of a loose cannon, and the Andreenids did seem a bit xenophobic.

If something were to push him over the edge, I could see him possibly shifting alliances.
    Especially if it was Stratos fault, and the Human Masters sided with the Avians.

I don't think he would be truly evil, but I could see him as a rouge agent like catwoman.

EDIT

I almost forgot, he is part of a hive, so if a new queen with loyalties to Skeletor arose,
    he would have no choice but to follow her.
    Last edited by SlyVenom; June 23, 2005 at 10:22am.

I love this idea of yours Sly!

Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom
    The only one I could see turning evil would be Buzz-Off,
    he's a bit of a loose cannon, and the Andreenids did seem a bit xenophobic.

If something were to push him over the edge, I could see him possibly shifting alliances.
    Especially if it was Stratos fault, and the Human Masters sided with the Avians.

I don't think he would be truly evil, but I could see him as a rouge agent like catwoman.

EDIT

I almost forgot, he is part of a hive, so if a new queen with loyalties to Skeletor arose,
    he would have no choice but to follow her.

well maybe zodac, because he is not flexible enough and has his own way of thinking.
    i could see him making an alliance with bad guys, but for a noble but ; it would simply be the easier and faster way to reach his objectives...

but of course all woul turn wrong!
    He, he.......

GR81 says:

i would so love seeing Teela turn baddy.. just the fact that she will be evil got me going hehe
    GR81 says : You're role... read what GR81 writes!!!

I voted Buzzoff for the same reasons SlyVenom listed. He is the one that make logical sense.

I already consider Zodac being on his own side- he could help either side depending on his goal without flinching in my mind.

The one that would be the most amusing to me would be MAA. The Masters wouldn't last a day if he joined Skeletor.

Warlord of the Elders Dr. Omega's Avatar
    You didn't put an option for No one. I would hate to see such a turn for the heroes or the villains.

Dr. Omega

teela could turn bad when she would learn that peoples lie to her : adam who dissimulates his real identity and the sorceress who does'nt tell her that she's her moter........

Pretty Handsome Awkward motubot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Omega
    You didn't put an option for No one. I would hate to see such a turn for the heroes or the villains.

Dr. Omega
    I was thinking the same thing when I went to vote

Dr. Omega
    it could be only temporary?
    with a happy end!

Heroic Warrior
    Buzz-Off, but I don't see him turn evil, just neutral. He has the least to lose by leaving the Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by cou.cou84
    teela could turn bad when she would learn that peoples lie to her : adam who dissimulates his real identity and the sorceress who does'nt tell her that she's her mother........

in the same idea man at arms:
    If Fisto would be teela's father, and that she learns it, she could be closer with him and turn angry with man at arms.
    The sorceress would tell him not to give more explanation to her?
    And disgusted, he would slowly turn bad because the most precious thing he had (his daughter) would have thrown him away? you see what i mean : no more reason to live and fight...
    but finaly teela would realize that she hurted him so much ; she would be captured and close to death, man at arms would save her!
    what a happy end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or just for fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Roboto, after surfing on the eternianweb, would get a virus and turn like Bender in futurama!!!!!!
    he would steal grayskull's sword to buy the best eternian beer!

And a new hero would appear AntiVirusor with his magic floppy!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by cou.cou84; June 23, 2005 at 07:29pm.

He-man, (I know it does't count, but here me out on this.)
    now wouldn't that just change the rules a bit. Except he would be on his own side, attempting to take over Eternia and Grayskull for himself. A one man wrecking crew.
    Only problem would be that his inner "Adam" would fight him internally.

Who would prevail? Who ever wins, Adam/He-man Eternia loses. If Adam were to win the battle of the conscious, The power would be destroyed and that of castle Grayskull. Allowing Skeletor evil reign of all the land.
    But, if He-man were to win then all would be lost for no one could stop him.
    Yea, Yea, except the Sorceress, and he knew that so he took her out first.

Wrap your mind around that and tell me what yall think!
    As I laugh my evil laugh!!
    Last edited by MILK-MAN; June 23, 2005 at 04:49pm.

Frankly, I don't care for that option. I don't wanna know how many would vote for no one, but who they'd vote for if they had no other choice.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I think ZODAK would be a great choice because of how much that would tip the scale, but I don't think it would be permanent.

TEELA would be a fun choice. She's always been kind of a fireball, especially considering cou.cou84's point about everyone lying to her. But in the end she'd just be lied to by SKELETOR and his crew, so she'd probably get sick of it and come crawling back to the Masters.

BUZZ OFF makes the most sense. If he thought SKELETOR's forces were becoming more powerful, I can see him aligning himself with them just to be on the winning side.

Quote Originally Posted by cou.cou84
    ... his magic floppy!
    May no one ever put these words together again....
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Warlord of the Elders Dr. Omega's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly
    Frankly, I don't care for that option. I don't wanna know how many would vote for no one, but who they'd vote for if they had no other choice.
    But that's like a confession under duress. It doesn't hold up in court.

Dr. Omega

I'd say Zodack as well just because his battle with He-Man rocked in ROSM I.

He's very rigid and you can see him inching toward the dark side anyway.

I'd actually like to see the Sorceress become evil for a short term--like if she were under a spell or something. Now that would be unexpected and unique!
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Silent Master Jerico the warrior's Avatar
    I vote Mecaneck. He gets so tired of his lame power that he makes a deal with the devil again, but this time with the WORST devil. Hordak. Horde magic gives him greater power but the power warps his mind. Mecaneck would believe that He-Man and the Masters were keeping him down, stopping him from reaching his true potential as a great warrior. He now wants revenge and goes along with the Horde as a means of extracting it.
    If I advance, follow me.
    If I stop, urge me forward.
    If I retreat, kill me.

speaking from atop a pile of fatally wounded warriors

Heroic Warrior
    I picked Ram-Man. I think he could be a bad bad man.
    Between the world we see and the things we fear. There are doors; when they are opened; nightmares become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by MILK-MAN
    He-man, (I know it does't count, but here me out on this.)
    now wouldn't that just change the rules a bit. Except he would be on his own side, attempting to take over Eternia and Grayskull for himself. A one man wrecking crew.
    Only problem would be that his inner "Adam" would fight him internally.

Who would prevail? Who ever wins, Adam/He-man Eternia loses. If Adam were to win the battle of the conscious, The power would be destroyed and that of castle Grayskull. Allowing Skeletor evil reign of all the land.
    But, if He-man were to win then all would be lost for no one could stop him.
    Yea, Yea, except the Sorceress, and he knew that so he took her out first.

Wrap your mind around that and tell me what yall think!
    As I laugh my evil laugh!!
    That reminds me of the Superman vs. Clark Kent scene in Superman 3 (love that scene)

As for me, I could see Mekaneck, finally giving in to being the Lamest Master, after ribbing from the guys gets suduced by Skeletor, given some sort of upgrade by Tri-Klops and BAM!! Evil Mekaneck... at least until he realizes that Evil is Evil and he should be good and in a moral note to the show, finds that he and everyone else is happy with how he is and has Duncan remove his upgrades when he returns....

However, I went with Buzz-off as an ultimate. He was pretty rough and had a chip on his shoulder when he first came about and I do like the idea about about if his hive sides with Skeletor, he would too.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

But that's like a confession under duress. It doesn't hold up in court.
    Neither does your complaint. My thread, my choice of options. And you ain't forced to participate when your option ain't part of the poll. My lawyer has all the papers ready.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'd have to say Fisto. THe new version lacked a lot of the potential and pathos of the original (bad guy turning to the good side, but still haunted by his past). It would also have set up an good conflict with Duncan, having to fight his own brother.

Second choice would be Buzz Off. We've seen his pride and ego get in the way before, and we all know how that can turn one to the Dark Side if not kept in check.

Any of them could be turned evil by a spell, of course, like they were going to do to Duncan in the show. But it makes a more interesting story and character if the shift is chosen, not forced.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman