Thread: New tattoo

New tattoo

I wanst sure which forum I should put this in so Im sorry if it doesn't belong here. Anyway, i got me a new skeletor tattoo. I have sleeves on both arms but this was by far the most painfull tattoo i have ever gotten. I plan on getting evil-lyn on the other side in a couple of months.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats pretty cool waiting to get my first tattoo in nov. But if that goes well I totally want a vintage Castle greyskull somewhere.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    Thats pretty cool waiting to get my first tattoo in nov. But if that goes well I totally want a vintage Castle greyskull somewhere.
    thats a killer idea.

Snappy Threader
    Totally cool!

Court Magician
    Hey crashdiary27
    Chech out a thred I started a couple weeks ago.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-MOTU-Tattoo-s

That is a sweet skelly. And I'll totally agree with you on the pain factor for that spot. I have my whole back done and the lower "meaty" spots are the worst.
    The guy who does all my tattoos is also a really good friend he's tried to talk me in to a huge castle grayskull on my stomach. He's been tattooing me for almost 12 years now and my stomach is one of the last places I have no ink.

Yeah dude...it hurt like all hell. Its worth it though. As soon as I can work up the money ill be looking forward to getting evil lyn done...but won't be looking forward to the pain that comes with it!

oh...and that is my stomach/rib cage...i was pretty swollen Here is a shot from the side. It makes my wonderful beer gut look much more lovely.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crashdiary27; September 5, 2012 at 08:33pm.

Court Magician
    Thats another reason I won't get my stomach inked "beer gut".
    The only other spot that's more painfull is the armpit. I don't know how far up your sleeves go but one of mine is right in to my pit and that was a totally different type of pain

Sick tattoo!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by affleck13 View Post
    Thats another reason I won't get my stomach inked "beer gut".
    The only other spot that's more painfull is the armpit. I don't know how far up your sleeves go but one of mine is right in to my pit and that was a totally different type of pain
    Neither of my sleeves go all the way in to the armpit. Screw that...that makes me cringe just thinking about it.