Thread: Help issues with pop culture shock collectibles not responding to emails on Teela

Help issues with pop culture shock collectibles not responding to emails on Teela

hi I hope somebody can help me please I pre ordered The limited edition Teela statue from pop culture shock collectibles. my friend also preordered one we have both paid our deposits they were supposed to send us payment bills every month to pay off the rest of the statue.... neither of us have received anything I have been emailing them all summer telling them I would like to pay off the rest of the statue they will not answer any emails... my friend has also done the same thing they are not answering her as well.. does anyone know what I can do??? or does anyone have a telephone number for pop culture shock collectibles?? I do not want to lose my $200 and I also do not want to miss out on the statue my friend doesn't want to lose her $100 and miss out on her statue as well Thank you so much

Hey jemkid, through Statue Forum, I found out that PCS is running quite a bit behind on e-mail. Last I heard, about two months or so. But they are adding staff to take care of customer service. They apparently had a lot of product hit at once right between two shows and it put them behind. Here's the message I saw:

So this Monday we have a new person starting that will be helping Audrey with customer service.

While I feel our customer service, in terms of handling our customers problems in a way that leaves them satisfied, is top notch, I cannot deny that it takes us way too long to respond to everyone.

That problem is at the top of my list of things to take care of.

i feel fixing CS is the last step to having a truly great company and I appreciate everyones patience.
    I don't think there's really another way to get ahold of them. But from everything I've read you should be in safe hands once they get to your e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by jemkid View Post
    hi I hope somebody can help me please I pre ordered The limited edition Teela statue from pop culture shock collectibles. my friend also preordered one we have both paid our deposits they were supposed to send us payment bills every month to pay off the rest of the statue.... neither of us have received anything I have been emailing them all summer telling them I would like to pay off the rest of the statue they will not answer any emails... my friend has also done the same thing they are not answering her as well.. does anyone know what I can do??? or does anyone have a telephone number for pop culture shock collectibles?? I do not want to lose my $200 and I also do not want to miss out on the statue my friend doesn't want to lose her $100 and miss out on her statue as well Thank you so much
    PCS does not send invoices unless you chose Option C which is the pay deposit up front and the rest when the statue ships. When the statue is ready to ship, you get an invoice with the remaining balance plus shipping. The Teela statue is no where near ready to ship so this invoice hasn't been sent.

If you are on the Option B payment plan, they will not send you an invoice. It is up to you to send payments via paypal. You send payment for good or service to pcstoys@aol.com and list what you are paying for in the comment field. The only communication you will receive from PCS is a reminder if you are waaay late on making a payment. There are only three payments so you do not pay monthly. The first payment was made when you ordered. The second payment was $105.60 due June 20th and the third payment is $105.60 due on November 20th according to the latest newsletter. The third payment will most likely be pushed back as the statue ship date gets delayed.

PCS has a deficiency and it is customer service. Jerry is aware of it and trying to get it fixed. Up until Monday they had a one person customer service team. They hired a new person this week with more to follow if needed. Due to the current products being shipped they are running at most 10 days behind on emails.

My advice is to make sure you are emailing customerservice@pcstoy.com and check your spam. Also, post in the customer service thread on statueforum (not sure if I'm allowed to post the link). Jerry checks that thread often and typically escalates the problems posted there.

More than likely they are going to tell you the same thing I posted above. I hope they get it resolved for you soon.
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; September 17, 2014 at 09:46pm.

Sounds like the norm when it comes to PCS. It's a very poorly run company and has been this way for years. They always say "we're fixing it" or "we're working on it" but nothing ever happens. Their CS is only a few steps above Shocker Toys.

Their only saving grace is that their licenses and products are good despite the bad CS. They are very luck IMO that their licenses have diehard fans that are willing to put up with their company problems.

I wish you all the luck in the world trying to get a resolution from them.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jemkid View Post
    Audrey at PCS # 818-280-6375

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Like the guys have mentioned i had a few of my questions answered at statue forum where PCS tend to frequent and answer replies. My questions were answered by reading posts on there as i havent signed up but looks like a pretty good and friendly site.

I also had 2 questions answered via facebook so that may help aswell.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!