Thread: Skeletor lifesize bust from PCS

Skeletor lifesize bust from PCS

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ‘SKELETOR’ LIFESIZE BUST – PCS Exclusive Edition

Limited to 125 pieces -- SOLD OUT!!

There is a dark lord haunting the realm of Eternia...and now he’s plotting to take over your shelf space! SKELETOR, eternal enemy of He-Man, is being expertly crafted into a life-sized collectible bust and features intricate sculpted details, dynamic real-cloth hood, and sinister paint details. This VERY LIMITED Pop Culture Shock Toys web exclusive also features LED EYES Also included is a signed Certificate of Authenticity.

Latest update posted 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Pop Culture Shock
    I dont think it will ship until january. I hate to say it, but thats the honest truth.

Its just been very difficult to get a production piece to look as good as the prototype.

We are on track now, but we literally only began production a few weeks ago. We spent almost a year in development.
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; September 14, 2014 at 01:12am.

Glad this has it's own thread! Sad news, but I'm glad we got some. I'd rather they do it and have it look as good as the proto instead of rushing it out. It'd be intriguing to know what challenges they faced in more detail, sometime. Just because I find that stuff fascinating.

I agree. I'm more than willing to sacrifice time for a high quality item free of defects.

I'd also like to peek behind the curtain from time to time to see what exactly is involved in mass producing something like this.
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; September 14, 2014 at 01:58am.

Does PCS customer service EVER bother to take the time to reply to emails? I've sent multiple emails to them and received nothing but silence. This, on top of getting an email from them asking for my shipping address for Beast Man. - why can't they reply to my email since they took the time to email us about shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    Does PCS customer service EVER bother to take the time to reply to emails? I've sent multiple emails to them and received nothing but silence. This, on top of getting an email from them asking for my shipping address for Beast Man. - why can't they reply to my email since they took the time to email us about shipping?

PCS has a deficiency and it is customer service. Jerry is aware of it and trying to get it fixed. Up until Monday they had a one person customer service team. They hired a new person this week with more to follow if needed. Due to the current products being shipped they are running at most 10 days behind on emails.

My advice is to make sure you are emailing customerservice@pcstoy.com and check your spam. Also, post in the customer service thread on statueforum (not sure if I'm allowed to post the link). Jerry checks that thread often and typically escalates the problems posted there.

I hope they get it resolved for you soon.