Thread: Masters of the Universe avatar stuff on Xbox!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar

Masters of the Universe avatar stuff on Xbox!!

Bout time they listened to me for this! I've only been suggesting it to them for the past 4 years or so!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...FBrand%3D14620

Also, check out that last part of this description!!!
    Last edited by Count Marzo; September 3, 2014 at 12:09am.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I am going on right now to check it out. It's about friggin' time!!!

Sweet!!!!!!!
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

Holy crap, gotta get, gotta get.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Thanks for the thread. I rarely look at the avatar marketplace so I would have never found this.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Awesome!!!!!!

I just bought a Robocop-suit but I'm going to buy anything MOTU-related I can find just to send a message that this stuff is wanted and ber-cool!

EDIT: Damn, the costumes are gender-specific (my avatar is female). Well, I'll get Battle Cat atleast and t-shirts.
    Last edited by Heidi; September 3, 2014 at 10:08am.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

I've always been confused why they make the costumes gender specific. I can understand if they need the clothes to be designed for female body types and male body types, but the costumes should be for all genders.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Awesome!!!!!!

I just bought a Robocop-suit but I'm going to buy anything MOTU-related I can find just to send a message that this stuff is wanted and ber-cool!

EDIT: Damn, the costumes are gender-specific (my avatar is female). Well, I'll get Battle Cat atleast and t-shirts.

SWEEEEEEEEET! So happy about this, I wonder if something is happening to warrant this!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Years ago I decided to never buy anything like this from the xbox marketplace... today, I go against my word. I need that Battlecat. Awesome animation. Anyone know if these transfer over to Xbox One? There's not really a space for your Avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Joebot View Post
    Years ago I decided to never buy anything like this from the xbox marketplace... today, I go against my word. I need that Battlecat. Awesome animation. Anyone know if these transfer over to Xbox One? There's not really a space for your Avatar...
    Great minds think alike. I literally had the same thoughts. I want to purchase the He-Man full costume and Battle Cat. Seemed strange that the Power Sword is not part of the costume, but only shows up with Battle Cat (as far as I can tell).

I had a Xbox One at launch and sold it because someone actually paid me good money because they wanted the day 1 edition. I never purchased another one, but from what I remember it only showed a square avatar picture and I don't remember seeing anything else.

Heroic Warrior
    those look to cute.

Super cool. I do not own an XBox. How much do you see an avatar, or whatever? I fully support whatever this is but I dont really know what it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Super cool. I do not own an XBox. How much do you see an avatar, or whatever? I fully support whatever this is but I dont really know what it's about.
    On Xbox 360 you see your avatar quite a bit depending on if you have friends or like to look at how many achievements you have.

From what I have seen on Xbox One - it is not really used any longer.

too bad. Achievements are pointless and I dont really like online play for console games. I'll be picking up a 360 eventually because now that it's almost obsolete it finally has enough games/price going down it's worth to pick it up. If these cool things are still available I'll get them on principal.

If they are still around, if they are supported still, and if you can still see 'em even if you're online. They look really cool.

Some games support your avatar such as Uno.

I only know of a handful of games that support the avatar though.

If you have a Windows Phone your avatar shows up on there!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I dont have an XBox and have not played my PS3 since my little one came along and my free time went out the window (although I'd MUCH rather be hanging with my little one anyways!!), BUT I think this is very cool exposure for the brand!!! Are they selling t-shirts??? If so, does anyone have a link to how to purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I dont have an XBox and have not played my PS3 since my little one came along and my free time went out the window (although I'd MUCH rather be hanging with my little one anyways!!), BUT I think this is very cool exposure for the brand!!! Are they selling t-shirts??? If so, does anyone have a link to how to purchase?
    They sell MOTU shirts for the Xbox avatar also.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...FBrand%3D14620

I bought orko, battlecat companions and the full he-man and skeletor costumes! lol
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

You can see your avatar on the Xbox One. You have to do some digging to find it though, and when I head to Avatar customization it doesn't appear that the One is linked to the Avatar store (which it probably *is*, but navigating the One is a real pain).

Do the outfits come with a Power Sword? Can you buy the signature MOTU weapons by themselves if not?

Could this mean there's an XBL Arcade game coming? Perhaps a console version of iOS and Andriod game with better controls than the unstable touch screen business? That would be nice. A newer/different game would be most welcome though. Anyway, I'll likely get all of this stuff. Today.
    I make my own MOTU video game stuff. Check it out.

dA - wallbie.deviantart.com
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors
    Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie#video=x14o6e4

Quote Originally Posted by wallbie View Post
    Could this mean there's an XBL Arcade game coming? Perhaps a console version of iOS and Andriod game with better controls than the unstable touch screen business? That would be nice. A newer/different game would be most welcome though. Anyway, I'll likely get all of this stuff. Today.
    Scott from Mattel had said that there had been some work on a new video game recently that ended up getting put to rest.

So maybe these were in the works to get released with the new game, but when the game was cancelled they just went ahead and put them out for sale.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Scott from Mattel had said that there had been some work on a new video game recently that ended up getting put to rest.

So maybe these were in the works to get released with the new game, but when the game was cancelled they just went ahead and put them out for sale.
    I don't understand, why there's no fighting game like Mortal Kombat in the MotU universe. It would be the perfect genre for a MotU videogame.