Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1655

Thread: Dream Cast for MOTU

Well he won't always be making Thor or the Avengers all year round, so he could play He-Man. We don't know when production on the new MOTU movie will start anyway. Hemsworth is still fairly young so even in 4 years time, he will still be the right age for the most powerful man in the universe.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Well he won't always be making Thor or the Avengers all year round, so he could play He-Man. We don't know when production on the new MOTU movie will start anyway. Hemsworth is still fairly young so even in 4 years time, he will still be the right age for the most powerful man in the universe.
    I want to see how he is in Thor first anyway. He may being his A-game to it but based on the 2 movies I've already seen him in, I find him to be a very poor actor.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    I guess the real question then is: will he want to play another big blonde super strong hero in a loose sci-fi-fantasy setting? Or will he want to devote his non-Thor/Avenger time to art house indie flicks that will supposedly challenge him but probably not get a wide release?
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post1993306
    Somewhere In Exo-Squad, a fan art by Matt Tyree (just in case you're curious)

Was just on to say that someone mentioned the actor who appearing in Thor would be a good fit but I see someone has beat me to it. I also agree with heavy eterianum above with his choices
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Widget
    I find it interesting that Morena Baccarin, Julie Benz, and Summer Glau were all on the TV guide panel in the Ballroom last night and that all of them have been mentioned on here as playing Evil-Lyn. Summer was always my choice, but after seeing Morena with the white hair last night and today, I think she could pull it off.

nice thread. personally ive always thought jason lewis would be the perfect he-man. what do you guys think.

Jason Lewis is 40. He is actually to old to play the part of He-Man. Especially if they plan on trying to make a series of movies. You need someone who is young in their 20's for the part. Besides Lewis's body isn't as good as it was when he was in Sex And The City.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

He may be 40, but boy does his face ever look lik He-Man! (i don't see why He-Man needs to be in his 20's anyway, especially if Adam and He-man end up being different actors)

He-Man: Chris Hemsworth or Jesse Pavelka
    King Randor: Tom Selleck
    Teela: Ellen Page
    Evil-Lyn: Gong Li
    Sorceress: Jeri Ryan or Uma Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Jason Lewis is 40. He is actually to old to play the part of He-Man. Especially if they plan on trying to make a series of movies. You need someone who is young in their 20's for the part. Besides Lewis's body isn't as good as it was when he was in Sex And The City.
    True, 40 really is high for he-man, especially if they consider a trilogy, but i think Jason looks quite young for his age.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    He may be 40, but boy does his face ever look lik He-Man! (i don't see why He-Man needs to be in his 20's anyway, especially if Adam and He-man end up being different actors)
    You're right he just looks the part so much. Its something like tom welling - superman. They just look like they were born to play these roles. But true, ideally he-man should be late 20s or early 30s, with Adam a different teenage actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    He-Man: Chris Hemsworth or Jesse Pavelka
    King Randor: Tom Selleck
    Teela: Ellen Page
    Evil-Lyn: Gong Li
    Sorceress: Jeri Ryan or Uma Thurman
    Ellen Page is too short to be Teela.

But I can dig Tom Selleck as King Randor - or Man-At-Arms for that matter.
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

I've said it before, but Tom Selleck IS Man-At-Arms!

I'd really like to see Michael Ironside in there as a villian. Could be any of them besides Skeleton. I'm going to say Bill Nighy aka Davey Jones, Viktor in underworld.

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    I've said it before, but Tom Selleck IS Man-At-Arms!
    I agree!!

Evil-lyn I say Natalie Portman or ashley judd

King Randor-Liam Neisson

Court Magician
    Liam Neeson's in everything. Who's the second choice to play Randor?

I still think Viggo Mortensen should play Randor.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle of Grayskul View Post
    I agree!!

Evil-lyn I say Natalie Portman or ashley judd

King Randor-Liam Neisson
    Ashley Judd maybe, but I cannot see Natalie Portman as Evil-Lynn at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion-O View Post
    Ashley Judd maybe, but I cannot see Natalie Portman as Evil-Lynn at all.
    Me either. I could see natalie portman as teela before I could see her as evil lynn.

[QUOTE=heavy-eternium;2476815]Here are some options

Morena Baccarin from V, my perfect evil-lyn

I think Heavy E, picked the right person for Evil lynn. Her character on V is similar to Evil Lynn. She plays loyal and truthfull role in front on the camera's, though behind the scenes she has a hidden agenda.
    Last edited by Mick.Jeep; August 11, 2010 at 02:29pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Widget

Good to see Missy Peregrym in the list. She's one of my crush after watching Stick It. She got this Tomboy attitude that will fit with the role.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron A Aaronson View Post
    Love the choices for all the characters. Especially Stratos. I loved Henry Ian Cusick on Lost. Best Line up I have seen so far. I think we would be lucky to get half of those choices as actual cast members. Bravo Brotha!

Mick.Jeep-

These are some of the best casting choices I've seen so far! I definitely agree with Daniel Cudmore, and Kate Mara, but I think I'd cast Elizabeth Mitchell as The Sorceress instead of Marlena. All in all, great choices!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptofGuard26 View Post
    Mick.Jeep-

These are some of the best casting choices I've seen so far! I definitely agree with Daniel Cudmore, and Kate Mara, but I think I'd cast Elizabeth Mitchell as The Sorceress instead of Marlena. All in all, great choices!
    I wish I could take credit for this. It was posted Aaron A Aaronson. Though I agree some real great choices there.

Jeff Bridges would make a sexy Man at Arms, IMO he have his personality. Remember Stick It?
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

I just found Keldor.

This is Geoff Tate from Queensryche! I like his "Elven" hair on this one, kinda fits with Keldor since both of them have wide forehead!
    Attached Images Attached Images