Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Cast for MOTU

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    dont want to offend but seriously some of the casts are bloody scary
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Widget
    I would love to see Adora/She-ra included in the new He-man movie. It would be incomplete without She-ra. And it would draw girls in to watch the movie. And would be a good way to bring back She-ra.
    Amy Jo Johnson from the power rangers would make a great candidate for the part of She-ra/Adora. She's athletic, can ride horses, and has experience with fantasy. She would be perfect for the part.
    Maybe they can do a live action movie version of the Secret of the Sword!

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    As long as there's no "Lindsay Lohan for Teela", no "Paris Hilton for She-Ra", no "Will Ferrell for He-Man" and no "Topher Grace for Skeletor", it is not without hope.
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post1993306
    Somewhere In Exo-Squad, a fan art by Matt Tyree (just in case you're curious)

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    Oh most certainly! And I'll leave it at that!

Anyways!
    Besides Erica Durance, April Bowlby, would be another choice of mine for the role of Teela. Tall, slim, elegant, great bosom, but would kick yer ass!!:
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy View Post

Anyways!
    Besides Erica Durance, April Bowlby, would be another choice of mine for the role of Teela. Tall, slim, elegant, great bosom, but would kick yer ass!!:
    Whoa. She's hot. How tall is she?

Would anyone here accept Sigourney Weaver as the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull?
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion-O View Post

Would anyone here accept Sigourney Weaver as the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull?
    I could see that.

Whoa. She's hot. How tall is she??
    I'm not sure exactly. She's quite tall. Like catwalk model tall.

And i can't see Sigourney Weaver as the Sorceress.
    She's too high profile and more importantly she's too old.
    Why is everyone casting old chicks for the sorceress???
    She's not an old chracter. Older than Teela yes but not old. The Sorceress is supposed to be very beatiful. Just remember how old she was when she became the Sorceress!
    Marcia Cross is as old as we should go. Think sequels guys!!
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

Anyways!

She is SO like Teela!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    She is SO like Teela!
    Yup! High cheekbones, long neck and legs, great bosom (deserves another mention), blue eyes and she's got red hair!!!
    www.eamonart.com

Widget
    Anybody have any pictures of Amy Jo Johnson that can be posted. Also I thought the girl that played Eve/Livia on Xena: Warrior Princess would make an excellent choice for She-ra/Adora! Does anybody have an pictures of her that can be posted.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCurphy View Post
    Anybody have any pictures of Amy Jo Johnson that can be posted. Also I thought the girl that played Eve/Livia on Xena: Warrior Princess would make an excellent choice for She-ra/Adora! Does anybody have an pictures of her that can be posted.
    She's cute but she's waaaaaay too short. She's only 5'2 according to IMDB.

Yup! High cheekbones, long neck and legs, great bosom (deserves another mention), blue eyes and she's got red hair!!!
    I was just watching a clip of her on You-Tube, great body, beautiful to look at, but she'd need to develop a stronger voice to be Teela.

I was just watching a clip of her on You-Tube, great body, beautiful to look at, but she'd need to develop a stronger voice to be Teela.
    I'm pretty sure that's all part of the ditsy character she playing in the series dude!

Amy Jo Johnson is lovely but she's far too tiny for a captain of the Royal Guard I think.
    www.eamonart.com

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    I'm soory, I'm by no means trying to belittle anyone's opinion, by why on Earth do people keep bringing up Ray Park to play ANY of the villians? 1st things 1st, he's like 5'2". He's a little guy. Aren't villians supposed to be big and impossing. Really! And he's only played in 2 movies i can think of(X-Men & Star Wars), and he barely spoke in either one. So how do we know if he can even act at all? Like i said, I'm not trying to put anybodie's opinion down, I just don't get what the obsession is with this guy.
    personal i think he would work for mer-man mainly because of the ability's he's shown, plus he has experience in working as imposing characters darth maul said little but was the only good thing about the prequels
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Would anyone take the new Bionic Woman, Michelle Ryan, as Teela (she'd have to dye her hair first, naturally).

Okay, let me do a serious cast then. I've been watching a bit of Dead Zone Season 1 recently, and must say that the actress that played Dana (Kristen Dalton) has red hair and is pretty good looking. Dunno how old she is by now, though (but it's only been 5 years). Looks a little like April Bowry. Dunno if either feels like Teela though. Don't like Michelle Ryan's acting style much, from what i saw in the pilot of Bionic Woman. I wouldn't go on a killing spree if she was chosen, but I would rather have someone else.

Personally, i think one or two big names would be okay, but I'd rather they have unknown actors/actresses. The problem IMHO with big name actors and actresses is typecasting. Lucy Lawless still felt like Xena when I saw her in Battlestar Galactica, so it takes away the element of immersion. I thought picking unknown actors as the main cast for Harry Potter worked very well, and I can see the same thing happening here.

In case anyone still missed it, I was not serious when I suggested Lindsey Lohan. For Teela (seperate sentences, Pig Boy ).

I would LOVE to have Kate Beckinsale as Evil Lyn. That would be perfect for me.

Would anyone take the new Bionic Woman, Michelle Ryan, as Teela (she'd have to dye her hair first, naturally).
    I'm not have one of my favourite all time heroines being played by an ex Eastenders cast member!
    No flippen way man!!

I want an all American red head!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnor View Post
    In case anyone still missed it, I was not serious when I suggested Lindsey Lohan. For Teela (seperate sentences, Pig Boy ).
    Ah ok! I think it was rather lost on us as there's been just as crazy suggestions that were not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletorfan View Post
    I would LOVE to have Kate Beckinsale as Evil Lyn. That would be perfect for me.
    I'd be perfectly happy with that!
    www.eamonart.com

I'm not have one of my favourite all time heroines being played by an ex Eastenders cast member!
    No flippen way man!!

I want an all American red head!
    What's wrong with Eastenders cast members? It's not like they can't dye her hair red.

What's wrong with Eastenders cast members? It's not like they can't dye her hair red.
    Would I go as far as to say "I loathe Eastenders"?

Aye! I would!
    www.eamonart.com

How about Vincent Regan for Man-At-Arms:

You might remember him as Brad Pitt's 2nd in command in "Troy" and as Gerard Butler's Captain in "300".

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Like in this picture of Michelle Ryan in FHM magazine?

Last edited by Adam_Prince of Eternia; September 28, 2007 at 01:59am.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Like in this picture for FHM magazine?

.... maybe i will have to rethink my "no sex" stance on the movie.

How about Vincent Regan for Man-At-Arms:

You might remember him as Brad Pitt's 2nd in command in "Troy" and as Gerard Butler's Captain in "300".

Aye, he'd make a great Man-at-Arms!
    www.eamonart.com

I don't want anyone I have to think about...so I'd prefer a cast of unknowns who can actually act.

(though Vincent Regan is a good choice for Man-At-Arms...I wonder if they couldn't just do the same thing they did for 300 and shoot the movie on a green screen and create the "real" Eternia...it would be a lot cheaper)

also, the title of this thread made me think of the Sega Dreamcast for some reason.

(the Sorceress should be in her mid-50s since she has a daughter in her early/mid-20s...she should look like a hot mom)