View Poll Results: The Art of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Which version will YOU get?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Limited Edition!

7 25.00%
  • The Standard Hardbound Edition!

21 75.00%
  • The Digital Copy!

0 0%
  • I'm not getting it at all!

0 0%

Thread: The Art of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Which version will YOU get?

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!

The Art of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Which version will YOU get?

We are roughly a month away from the release of this magnificent tome...

It's been over 30 years in the making and I cannot wait to get my copy!!!

Hopefully everyone knows that this awesome collection is coming to us in three forms: the standard Hardbound version, the Limited edition, and the Digital version.

The limited edition comes in a beautiful slip-case, has a silver embossed Power Sword on the cover and includes a limited edition print.

I was just curious, which version of the book are you going to get (or have already pre-ordered)?

Tell us why and discuss in the thread!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    How about both standard and exclusive?

The standard one will be my one to look through and I wouldn't mind getting tatty, the exclusive is for best. lol
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

The standard is good enough for me. I like the limited edition but its not worth 100 bucks more IMO!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm gonna get the limited edition

I wasn't aware there was a Limited Edition version until now. That looks beautiful.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

I'm getting the standard only. If the limited edition was say only twice what I paid for the standard instead of four times it than I might have gotten that as well. There is too big of a price jump for me to justify it. I wouldn't be surprised if some people get both (to have the standard as a one they can look through all the time and the limited edition as more of a collectable).

I would like the Limited edition, but my wallet can't justify it..... I'll be getting the standard.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    At a price of ~120 EUR as sold by Amazon.es, I wasn't going to buy the Limited Edition. But since one can order it from Amazon.ca for under 80 EUR shipped, whereas the standard costs 36 EUR, then of course I'm getting the much more collectible Limited Edition.

I'll be getting a second, standard-edition copy as a give away to cousins, though (and maybe I'll get another standard copy for myself for "daily" browsing).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    I would like to get both editions, but that's A LOT of money to spend! However, I may consider going through Amazon.ca....

I'm afraid of this book skyrocketing in price like the ThunderCats "Hear the Roar" book released a couple of years back. Have you seen what that thing is going for on the secondary market?!? Insanity!!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I've ordered a couple of the standard version.

The Limited Edition version is pretty awesome, but the price increase just isn't worth it to me.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I decided to get the Limited Edition one once I caught wind of the amazon.ca price and cancelled the normal edition.
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Heroic Warrior
    Got both...................

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    The Limited Edition version is pretty awesome, but the price increase just isn't worth it to me.
    Agreed, it's not enough to make it worth the price, no more content, and not even that nice-looking in my opinion. Plus the standard hardback edition doesn't seem to be made on the cheap either and should be a nice "coffee table" book in itself, so that makes it far sufficient as long as the content is as in-deoth as it seems...

Heroic Warrior
    My L e version came today. I still feel that it was over priced..