View Poll Results: Teela's dream man

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snout Spout (you know from that wink something was going on!)

3 6.12%
  • Clamp Champ (once you go blacků)

3 6.12%
  • Ram-Man (short and stupidů.dreamy)

3 6.12%
  • Extendar (does he live up to his name?)

1 2.04%
  • Gwildor (sometimes smarts are sexy!)

2 4.08%
  • Man-E-Faces (an actor, and women love a man who can make them laugh!)

4 8.16%
  • Beast Man or Grizzlor (Beauty and the Beast, Eternian-style)

2 4.08%
  • She-Ra (you know you wanna see it)

13 26.53%
  • Other (please state the name of the lucky bachelor)

5 10.20%
  • He-Man (you lack any form of imagination)

13 26.53%

Thread: A Real Man or Teela

A Real Man or Teela

Inspired by the meaningful wink Snout Spout gave Teela in “Eye of the Storm.” It got me to reasoning that Teela needs a man. He-Man has a veritable harem of hotties lusting after him, so while he kicks it with his sister’s hot friends, Teela has no one to keep her bed warm at night, not to mention that arbitrarily pairing lead males with lead females is overdone and reeks of a lack of creative thought put behind any kind of romantic subplot.

So, ITT, we play matchmaker for Teela and pick out for her the man of her dreams!
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Co-Creator of the NV
    I'm choosing Teela cuz right now the thread says "A Real Man or Teela"... This thread of yours just seems cursed, doesn't it?

haha... but yeah, i gotta admit I like the concept of it. I'll have to think this one over, and then end up choosing snout spout out of pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    I'm choosing Teela cuz right now the thread says "A Real Man or Teela"... This thread of yours just seems cursed, doesn't it?
    Good grief! I think its time to pack it up and retire
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    I voted for Gwildor out of protest! You clever fiend you, Rook!

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Good grief! I think its time to pack it up and retire
    I do believe it is...

She-Ra. I'll stop there because the rest belongs in the Tar Swamp.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Personally, I think that it's more fun to pair secondary He-Man characters off with secondary She-Ra characters.

Perfuma and Moss Man would make a wonderfully smelling couple, after all.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_He-Man View Post
    Personally, I think that it's more fun to pair secondary He-Man characters off with secondary She-Ra characters.

Perfuma and Moss Man would make a wonderfully smelling couple, after all.
    Oh yeah!!
    I think Fisto and Angella will look great as a couple.
    After all we know Fisto has a thing for bird ladies.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Oh yeah!!
    I think Fisto and Angella will look great as a couple.
    After all we know Fisto has a thing for bird ladies.
    LOL!

Good point.

Can Mermista tame Merman? Can Stratos woo Flutterina? Can Buzz-Off and Sweet Bee make good honeys to one another?
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    I voted for Ram Man. They always seemed to have chemistry and Teela seemed patient with his...simpleness.

Once upon a time I read a fan fic that paired Teela with Fisto. Given the "revelations" brought about by the MYP cartoon, that seems a little...icky these days.

King Hiss. That would make for a fun and short lived story line. He could turn her back into Snake Teela and make her his bride. Of course in my mind it would just be a mini series. After that he can be killed or otherwise halted in his plan.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_He-Man View Post
    Can Mermista tame Merman? :

I've always thought Octavia would be more Mer-Man's type...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Trinity
    Once upon a time I read a fan fic that paired Teela with Fisto. Given the "revelations" brought about by the MYP cartoon, that seems a little...icky these days.
    Thats the great thing about the vintage boards...what MYP did has no weight here
    Last edited by Rook; September 6, 2007 at 08:46am.

I have too vote She-Ra

I say Stratos

but to be funny: Scorpia... i am sorry, but she is a lesbian... all kidding aside.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    It might sound cliche, but I always thought that if Teela saw past the prince's feigned carelessness, she and Adam/He-Man would make a good couple.

Teela and She-Ra? I couldn't resist the temptation to cast my vote in that direction. Scorpia might swing that way, but those pincers just give me terrible visuals!

Evil-Lyn and Catra...now there's a thought. You have to admit, it's strange that Evil-Lyn's the only gal hanging around Snake Mountain. I can also picture her hooking up with either Jitsu or Faker.

Tri-Klops and Peek-a-Blue might make an interesting couple...just as soon as ol' three-eyes gets over his 'tude.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    I'm guessing you meant "for" and not "or", but..."A Real Man or Teela"...from seeing that at first I wondered just what kind of poll this was, like, "Who would you rather see He-Man with?" or what, lol.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Heroic Warrior
    Hmmm. Good point. Well, the Sorceress would be too old (unless you're fond of movies like "White Palace"). If He-Man were into bad girls, I'd say Evil-Lyn

Aside from Teela, I think He-Man's best bet would be to go with Frosta. After all, she couldn't keep her hands off him in the spin-off series

I choose other.

Megator!
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Skeletor! Because he always wanted her for a trophy wife in the early Mini-comics. And oh, the angst. Emo. Emo. Emo.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Today's sermon topic: What is Hell? Come hear our choir!"

Widget
    Personally, I favor a Teela/Evil-Lyn "sleeping with the enemy" scenario. I know you could say that by pairing Teela up with any of Skeletor's minions, but this one is a personal fave.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    King Hiss. That would make for a fun and short lived story line. He could turn her back into Snake Teela and make her his bride. Of course in my mind it would just be a mini series. After that he can be killed or otherwise halted in his plan.
    Check out Emiliano's comic. I think you might enjoy it.

http://www.mastersunbound.com/specia...troduction.htm

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Hnn.. She-Ra won the contest.. big surprise there. What a show-off.

Heroic Warrior
    Teela and She-Ra. No contest.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I recall the Wizard of Stone mountain episode where Teela told a shocked He Man and BattleCat that she has become very fond of Ram Man .

Teela wont be allowed to wed. We are told she is going to be the next Sorceress of Greyskull .
    Like her mother she will suffer the fate of an imprisoned greek oracle. One night stand to create an heir and then have someone else foster her.
    There is a reason we have never ever seen Sorceress laugh and one day Teela will stop laughing too. Thats the big tragedy .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; March 8, 2014 at 08:03pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Heroic Warrior
    He-Man and Teela FOREVER! The perfect Barbarian couple. And Teela as the Sorceress doesn't work for me. Teela is a warrior. Her character doesn't fit for the role of the Sorceress, especially since the choise for the next Sorceress is not decided by bloodline but from other criteria. On the other hand Teela is perfect as a Warrior Queen. Why waste her potential between the walls of an old castle?