Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation Add On Sub 2015

Widget

Filmation Add On Sub 2015

Since 2015 is wrapping up the vintage folks, I think they should do a Filmation add on with the following:

Evil-Lyn
    Mer-Man
    Clawful
    Beast Man
    Teela (so those who didn't get the original have a chance)
    Tung Lashor
    Dree Elle/Uncle Motork/Butters 3 pack or larger Cringer for the exclusive maybe?

Anyone with me?

I would love a Filmation 2 sub, but mine would look a little different...

Hunga
    Vultak
    Dylamug
    General Sundar
    Kittrina
    Lord Masque
    Gleedal
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

I'd love it! But i'd want to have a decent line up.

Hunga
    Vultak
    General Sundar
    Granita
    Dylamug
    Admiral Scurvy!

Dream choices:
    2 pack Filmation Teela and Evil Lyn
    2 Pack - Filmation Grizzlor and Leech

It's not going to be a Filmation Mini sub thats already been done. The big rumor floating around on several sites is it's going to be a 200x mini sub. Who will be in it remains to be seen.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

A Filmation variants sub would be pretty cool and I would definitely get one, but at this point, right towards the end of the line, I doubt they would do it. Plus, as someone said above, it's a lot more likely to be a 200X sub for 2015 as we've already had a Filmation sub.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Princess of the 80's Princess_Adora's Avatar
    Yeah I've also heard that it would be a 200X Mini-sub. I'd say that Either the Sorceress or Queen Veena would be the sub exclusive and then the other one will be in the regular 2015 Eternia sub
    "My whole life has changed because of this sword!" ~Adora

Heroic Warrior
    If they were going to do a Filmation 2 mini-sub, I don't think it would garner enough interest to make it if it was all just variants, I wouldn't want it. I think a 200X sub would be more likely, given there are still numerous characters from it we haven't seen yet.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Heroic Warrior
    I am all for another filmation sub. bring it on.

I am afraid I would rather have a NA sub or a 200X sub.

There are some cool Filmation characters I would still like to see, but I wouldn't buy Filmation versions of the main guys and gals.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

I'd need two of these to be revealed to hook me:

HUNGA
    SUNDER
    Col. Blast
    Vultak
    Twiggets
    Filmation head pack including Teela, Hordak (with Collar), Skeletor, He-Man
    Dylamug

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I'd love more Filmation characters.

Ideally, I'd like to see:

1. Granita
    2. Vultak
    3. Hunga
    4. General Sunder
    5. King Micah
    6. Twiggets
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I think there are a few 200x necessary figures remaining like Veena, Calix, Prahvus, Evilseed, King Miro and Odhipus + Marzo dwarf (2-pack ?)...so, all of them could be release down 2015 sub...

On the other hand, a feel we are missing a bunch of Filmation characters....

-- Tataran
    -- Granita
    -- Lord Masque
    -- Vultak
    -- Evilseed
    -- Dylamug
    -- Delora
    -- Hunga
    -- King Ahgo
    -- Gleedal
    -- Kittrina
    -- Sunder
    -- Montork/Dree-Elle
    -- Twigget
    -- Kuduk Ungol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I am afraid I would rather have a NA sub or a 200X sub.

There are some cool Filmation characters I would still like to see, but I wouldn't buy Filmation versions of the main guys and gals.
    Same here. Except I would want both an NA and 200X sub.

As long as we get a Filmation Clawful I'll support anyone else they choose.
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

Ditto what others have said. A Filmation mini-sub is unlikely.

I'll still play along though. Here's who I would want to see in it if I were to buy it:

Negator

Lord Masque

Lord Tyrin and Lady Valtira

Vokan

Deemos and Tarella with Masks

Zilora

As you can see, one of the things I appreciated about Filmation was their world-building and history of Eternia. I still don't have Shokoti and Nepthu yet, but I will.

I do not want Filmation "versions" of the main characters. Even though I don't have a Teela and I really, really want her - I would feel like I got the "good enough for the little brother" version if Filmation Teela was in my display. I want real Teela!

Court Magician
    I have also heard a lot of folks say the rumor is the mini sub for 2015 would be 200X related. But, I would love another Filmation sub. If they did another Filmation sub, I'd like to see

Dragoon w/ Dree Elle - $35 sub exclusive figure

1.) General Sundar
    2.) Lord Masque
    3.) Delora
    4.) Kol Darr
    5.) Granita
    6.) Vultak

Heroic Warrior
    I'm still betting they do a Dare: Son of He-man mini-sub.

Would love these in a new Filmation sub

Kittrina
    Zilora
    Vultak
    Lord Masque
    Dragoon w/Dree-Elle
    Tung Lash(make him another character than the vintage figure)
    Dylamug(club exclusive)
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired Hordak, Leech and Merman heads)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms

Most Wanted MOTUC: Dragstor, Kittrina, Lizard man, Blast Attack, Angella, Dragoon

no variants except for teela, considering shes super-requested, and tung lashor.

- - - Updated - - -

mine would be:

slave master
    gleedal
    gorgon
    blackbeard
    kittrina
    garth

WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Spellstone View Post
    Since 2015 is wrapping up the vintage folks, I think they should do a Filmation add on with the following:

Evil-Lyn
    Mer-Man
    Clawful
    Beast Man
    Teela (so those who didn't get the original have a chance)
    Tung Lashor
    Dree Elle/Uncle Motork/Butters 3 pack or larger Cringer for the exclusive maybe?

Anyone with me?
    I would LOVE this sub. I'm into the rumoured 200x mini-sub for 2015, but this would be great for 2016, or a second mini for 2015.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Adora View Post
    Yeah I've also heard that it would be a 200X Mini-sub. I'd say that Either the Sorceress or Queen Veena would be the sub exclusive and then the other one will be in the regular 2015 Eternia sub
    If that was the case, I'd hope for MYP Sorceress in the 200X sub since she's the variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Besides, Filmation versions are usually 99.99999% identical to their toy counterpart since they were approximations (due time and money constraints) of the original designs.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    It's not going to be a Filmation Mini sub thats already been done. The big rumor floating around on several sites is it's going to be a 200x mini sub. Who will be in it remains to be seen.
    There is no written rule that 2 add on subs can't be offered? A 200x and Filmation sub would both help to tie up the rest of the loose ends from both of those eras.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

No, I do not want specifically a Filmation Minisub in 2015. Of course what I want is a NA minssub in 2015, but evidently we are not getting that.

So what i'd really like is a "no theme" just missing cool figures from whatever era minisub. A "Catch Up" minisub.

But for fun, if we were to get a FIlmation Minisub in 2015? Ok, I'll take the bait.

1) General Sunder. Boy I want this figure. I was seriously expecting in the Horde Trooper 2 pack a head and parts to make sunder. Dissapointing they did not.

2) Lord Masque. I dont even care if I got him, but since we have Shokoti, well of course we need Masque.

3) & 4) Clawful & Tung Lashor. I want both of these because they are very different and I feel they should also be unique characters, not just "Variants" of their namesakes. Even if the bios made them some wierd variant, I just think these designs deserve to be in existance.

5) Vultak. No big love for the guy but he is pretty unique and we can Always use more Horde.

6) Hunga. I would like a Non Horde She Ra Villian like Hunga. Pretty cool looking to boot. Never cared (or even remembered her) when I was a child, but she's grown on me.

I also am in the NA mini sub category. A filmation sub would be vreat as there are still so many awesome characters.

With regards to 200x I think they should hold off and use that as a draw for 2016. The kids that saw the 200x cartoon are now reaching their late teens and will be interested in recapturing thier motu. Us guys who were around from the beginning have been fueling this line and would be great to do something for a different camp of motu fans. Like they have done with Beastwars in Transformers Generations. The kids are now growing up and its an important market to try and target.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    There are definitely not enough variants this year, so a Filmation mini-sub that's all variants will be a sure-fire hit.

...however I'd still support the OP's idea if it meant we'd definitely get Dree-Elle and Montork.