Thread: Value of an Eternia playset?

Widget

Value of an Eternia playset?

I've finally gotten threw a lot of my boxes still a few to go but as of now my eternia set is basically 99.99998 percent complete. I'm missing as of now the slide piece to hold the batteries in on the motor for the tram system and I believ its in a box of parts and weapons for gi joe pieces. And I'm also missing the chains for the snake collar even though thats the one thing I barely remember having on it but I'm sure they are in another box as well. Now my question is how much would it b worth presently. Other than the stickers that have dried up and fallen off but I have kept in place where they go. All three towers are in great shape and just need wiped down these are the only issues that I have presently. Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Heroic Podcaster
    This is a total guess on my part as I do not have a loose/complete Eternia, only a MISB one, but I have seen loose/complete Eternias go for around $500 or so. Like anything else, it is worth what you can get for it. :P Good luck!

Hopefully, others more knowledgeable than I will chime in with their opinions!
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

Widget
    Ya I've seen some going on ebay 500 to 700 just depends. Im on the fence whether I want to get rid of it or not or if I do just to part it out n make more off it I've already threw a couple figures on ebay but no luck getting rid of them yet

If you want to sell your stuff for fair value, make sure you research SOLD items first. If you are trying to get 25 for a complete Tri-clops it's just not going to happen. You are wasting your time and insertion fees and most if not all of the MOTU collecting world is laughing at your craziness.

There is a few people currently listing Eternia parts and their prices are astronomical. They just end with no bids and get relisted week after week. It really pays to research before putting something on with a crazy start price. If the item is worth say 25 dollars you will get it no matter if you start it at .99 or 15 dollars. If it's something someone wants they will bid. If you list it they will bid...
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

Widget
    Ya I've noticed with a few of the items I've listed so far. A few I started a little too high. And yes I have an app that looks up sold items and tells what they went for and averages. Problem I had wws starting close to where they sold. Listing stuff now a lot lower n hopefully get things done. N yes i was looking at eternia stuff n was seeing those gargoyles going or listed at 50 for one.

Current Market Value for Eternia Playset?

This is my first post and I actually joined the forums because I recently got into collecting again and unearthed my old collection I have an Eternia playset new in box never been opened. The box is thrashed a bit. I'm simply looking for a ball park current market value, from what I've researched they're all over the map on prices. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Based on EBay, $800-$1000 is a safe range for a complete playset. Should be able to get more for NIB even with a box in bad shape.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Quote Originally Posted by Eternia Burning View Post
    Based on EBay, $800-$1000 is a safe range for a complete playset. Should be able to get more for NIB even with a box in bad shape.
    Okay great thank you for your, time much appreciated.