Thread: Was there any She-ra complete series DVD with Spanish dub (I mean latino dub)

Was there any She-ra complete series DVD with Spanish dub (I mean latino dub)

Sorry if I put this thread in two forum sections but I don't know where was the best one to place it

Hi my friends,
    I thought that the last season of She-ra was never dubbed in Spanish (latino dub like I watched it in the 80s). The other day I saw a guy in youtube who had all that season in latino and I was amazed. I don't know how he got it but I would be very interested in buying the series in dvd with this dub as it is my favourite series.

Can Any one help me? I heard that there is an edition in USA who featured this Spanish dub but when I search I cannot see any pack with this audio option.

Thanks in advance!
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!

If you mean season 2 of She-ra.... well that was not dubbed in Italy as well , and If recall even in France until declic images dvds came out that was maybe in 2004-2006

So I guess episodes 66-93 were never promoted in Europe ( hey German fans what have you to say about this?) , probably because the line was ending and there was no need to push for the toys.....
    on the contrary, MOTU season 2 was dubbed but unfortunately it was not released on DVD neither BD

So we only have POP 2nd season fan subbed and nothin else , if that's encouraging....
    on yotube...mhhmmm that must be fan dubbing lol
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Whats next ?
    "don't stop believing yahoo ......"

Well, I have watched them all on youtube and the voices are the original ones of the previous season. I can assure it is not fan dub. It is the real latin american dubbing my friend
    It is a pitty that in Italy happened the same my friend. I know hundreds of people who would buy the entire sereis dubbed in our languages in a second But I am sure these ones I am telling you are authentic and genuine. I hope someone in the forum can give me a hint about where to find them.
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!