Thread: What did the Dark Purple Hong Kong skeletor armor, belt, staff and sword go to?

What did the Dark Purple Hong Kong skeletor armor, belt, staff and sword go to?

The dark purple chest armor, belt, sword and havoc staff that are marked Hong Kong. Which Skeletor did these belong to?

I have two "Mattel 1983" Man-At-Arms that have Hong Kong accessories but do not recall Hong Kong Skeletor accessories.

Heroic Warrior
    Made in Hong Kong Skeletor has a hard head. As far as I know, there are three types that are fairly similar, however, they each come with different stamps: Mattel. Inc. 1981 , Mattel. Inc. 1983 and I think one has "Hong Kong".

The armour and weapons should be stamped with "Hong Kong" and are a darker purple. I have not seen any HK accessories for Skeletor that are not marked with Hong Kong?

The third on the right seems to be just Dragon Blaster Hong Kong with wrong acessories (of some of the previous two).. couldn't confirm the existence of that variant without MOC sample. So for now we kan proove only the one on the left and the one in the middel as valid variants of Hong Kong Skeletor. And don't forget..all of these 3 figures have Mattel Inc 1981. stamped on the back.

Widget
    The half boot variant also uses the purple. It's different than the regular. His body is the same as Faker with the darker purple undies.

Quote Originally Posted by squeekytoys View Post
    The half boot variant also uses the purple. It's different than the regular. His body is the same as Faker with the darker purple undies.
    It was asked about HONG KONG marked acessories! You are talking about TAIWAN.

How rare are these Hong Kong marked pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by thebuckeye View Post
    How rare are these Hong Kong marked pieces?
    They are not rare.