Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Khana Khana BOOBANNA... BOOMCHAKALAKA! Something like that..

Heroic Warrior SERPOSsSerpentina's Avatar
    Snake Mountain, or maybe in your basement! Or Behind your back when you are not looking! YAAHAHAHAHAA.

Khana Khana BOOBANNA... BOOMCHAKALAKA! Something like that..

As you can tell.. I've changed her somewhat. I've also changed my style, too. I tried to make her look...normal. xD;

Here's some info about her.

Name: Real Name Unknown, if she has one that is.
    Nickname: Khana, Kobra Khana, “Khan’s Daughter”, “Good-For-Nothing”, “Clown”, “Freak”, “Lil’ Weirdo”, “Weirdo”, “Whacko”, “Lune”, “Lunatic”, “tri-headed-snake”, “Serpent”, “Trouble-Maker”, “Sloucher”…And any other imaginable name anyone could come up with. Khan calls her Serpentina, after her mother.
    Sex: Female
    Age: One of the young ones, the next generation. (N/A pretty much)
    Height: She’s as tall as her father.
    Eyes: They change colors-- From white irises to green ones, the rest of her eye is green.
    Hair: None. She has a hood of a cobra.
    Skin: Green like her father’s, replacing the dark green or brown with black while some places are replaced with gold. She also has a gem later placed on her head in order to contain what is inside of her. (The gem was placed there by Hordak who plans to use her since she did sell herself in order to fight whatever what was going on with her… Serpos was trying to take over, having problems and everything, but she did not know that.)
    Clothing: It varies. She tries to blend in the crowd at certain times. Her favorite clothing is a black cloak with a hood, which used to belong to Khan.
    Family: Her father-- Kobra Khan. Her mother-- Serpentina, The High Priestess of an ancient forgotten and hidden tribe.
    Her mother chose Khan because she was commanded by the Serpos and the other spirits to. Her tribe isn’t of the Snake-Men, but even of a more ancient and sacred tribe. No one knows of it’s existence, a few if any at all. And her tribes regulations are different than the Snake-Men’s. It is mostly ruled by women snake, not men, and the priests and priestesses are the ones in control. There is no king, but a King that is their God, which is also Serpos, the God of the Snake-Men. They are exclusive and restrictive when it comes to outsiders. In fact, to be of this tribe, you have to be born a part of it or have a mother or father or someone who carries the blood-line in order for you to be in.
    Ahem, even though she was chosen to bear the child and Khan was chosen to be the father, she found herself falling in love with him in the end anyway… Tragically, after giving birth to her, Hordak (who’s one of the people who knew), tried to destroy her and the child.. She died for her child’s sake, engulfing the child in a protective barrier. He cannot cause harm to her unless he were to cause harm upon himself as well. After that, her tribe had cleverly snuck pass into the chambers of where the Snake-Men live and left the child in Khan’s living quarters undetected (they used their powers and magic).

Likes: Music, celebrations, human theatre, books, spells, chants, incense, bells, gold, silver, shiny things, and nature…
    Dislikes: PE/Boot camp, any kind of training that’s physical. She’s always making a mockery of herself when it comes to such things and the others tend to do mean tricks to her as well… Plus, she hates her trainer, which happens to be the General. She hates his son and him! Large crowds of angry people aren’t her cup of tea, either, since she wonders if she has anything to do with it (she‘s had too many people who just ganged up on her and used her as some sort of entertainment for their own cruel purposes). She also doesn’t like the other female snakes. She doesn’t get along with them, vice versa. They are meaner to her than the opposite gender.
    Favorite Color: Dark Colors, gold, and silver.
    Favorite Food: She’s not picky. Having to scavenge around for scraps to eat has made her this way. She’ll even go as far as even eat human food.
    Favorite Drink: Same here.
    Favorite Book: Her mother’s book of spells, chants, and answers-- Her mother’s priestess book.
    Favorite Genre of Music: She likes a wide variety, but she likes tribal and religious chants best, and vocalizing.
    Favorite Activity: Wandering to wherever she may go without anyone‘s consents. She’s a vagabond. She mainly likes to go to quiet places, where there is solitude and where she can meditate and learn from her mother’s book that she had left her.
    Favorite Day: She prefers night, gazing at the full moon.

Symbolism: The symbol of Serpos, snakes, bones, and anything tribal and pagan.
    Personality Quirks: Mixed up and messed up in the head. People don’t call her a weirdo without a good reason why. She’s eccentric all right, but wait…she’s more than that. She has more than one personality! She can be one minute an absurdly outrageous “class clown”, “freak show”, and pretty much darn right embarrassingly ridiculous (she has the tendency to be very clumsy, absentminded, and foolish…I say it’s due to bad luck, which she has a lot of)…and then the next minute, be dangerously terrifying. She also tends to draw into herself and doesn’t share her feelings…much, unless she finds that she wants to or something. She also tends to be a real smart-aleck and can get pretty cynical at times. She’s moody…and she’ll give you no real explanation why.
    Extra Information: Most people who see her would laugh if you’d claim her to be a force to be reckon with, since that seems to deem itself a ludicrous ideal. Her? Dangerous? PLEASE. What will make someone laugh even harder is that you tell them that she’s the actual reincarnation and embodiment of the God Serpos. That will tend to kill them if nothing will. This child has been abused and neglected since day one. After Khan had received her, he didn’t know what to do, so mostly the child raised herself, that and someone, whom she doesn’t know who, tends to be keeping watch and guard over her…possibly by several forces. Since her father isn’t the ultimate protective type, she’s always been bullies and tries to defend herself…unsuccessfully because she is afraid to do anything! Ever since her dad had been fed to Hsss, she’s not been wanting to try anything. Several times she was almost eaten. People tend to love to hit her, tease her, smack her upside the head, and do all kinds of mean tricks. She’s like the town fool, really. Everyone hates the fool and they love to hate the fool!
    Attraction: She tends to like, if anyone, the wise and intelligent ones. She also like powerful ones, too, but does not care for physical strength since she believes it’s overrated, unlike the other girls. She doesn’t like big muscle men, reminds her too much of General Rattlor and his son. She also tends to like older, experience ones, not immature, ignorant ones. I guess she’s trying to find her balance or something. Or perhaps someone who could bring out the real her, someone that not even herself knows exists.
    Special Talent: Getting into trouble and getting out. She also has powers and knows some magic and spells. …She messes up sometimes. Sad to say.

Anyways. I know since she's my chracter, orginally.. But I've decided, since she's a fan character and not an original, that I give people permission to use her in anything thing wish or want. After all.. I've been... Neglecting her and she's not been too happy about it. ...Give her attention! xD She drives me nuts!

Interesting character and drawing, very cute!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Co-Creator of the NV
    Cool character. I was wondering about Serpentina. Her tribe isn't the same as the Snakemen, but what is her species? Are they the same species as the snakemen but different groups, or are they different species entirely?

Snake Mountain, or maybe in your basement! Or Behind your back when you are not looking! YAAHAHAHAHAA.
    They aren't the Snake-Men, like I've stated.. But They are kin to them, but of a higher branch and rank. They are a relgious group, of nothing but devoted followers, most whom are... How do I say this.

Okay.

The bottom of the pyramid is that of followers who are much like monks and nuns, only not as restricted since they can have children in order to repopulate. They are the more common folk.
    On The middle-- You have your teachers, doctors, and so forth, they are ones who have more power and abilities than the bottom ones and have different. They teach, heal, and help the populace that lives there.
    Above all of them are the priests/priestesses and high priests/priestesses who pretty much govern over everything. Over what is done, what has been done, what there is to do. They handle both the religious and governmental situations. They are, like, the council, they decide on everything. They also spend most of their time meditating, fasting, prayer, focusing on inner strengths and powers... They also help other people, especially when it comes to something serious that a doctor or anyone else can't handle or do. They are the BIG CHEESE around there. And their lives are entirely devoted to Serpos. They eat, sleep, and breathe that stuff, I swear! This sadly goes for everyone else that's part of that sacrid secret tribe.

Also, note, that these people have a cast system. No one moves up or down. You are born under what you are and remain as thus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Shrimp View Post
    Interesting character and drawing, very cute!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by SERPOSsSerpentina; September 9, 2007 at 01:15am. Reason: To add something...

Loves Species 8472 <3 o0angeredsoul0o's Avatar
    Princess Pythia, daughter of King Hiss: She can't be as eccentric as me..I'm the most eccentric person there is ^^..But yeah..She is very cute..*gives her a cookie*
    "It has been proven! Jess is clincally insane. But she aint havin no therapy!!"

What is Princess Pythia like?

Personality wise she's ditzy, a pyscopath when someone ticks her off. She tends to not express much emotion. Very violent at times when enraged, but hardly ever chooses to kill anyone: usualy only severely maim or frighten half to death. She does what she wants, when she wants (ie, if you have something she wants...she'll take it). Something you dont want to is that her estras is worse than her PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by o0angeredsoul0o View Post
    Personality wise she's ditzy, a pyscopath when someone ticks her off. She tends to not express much emotion. Very violent at times when enraged, but hardly ever chooses to kill anyone: usualy only severely maim or frighten half to death. She does what she wants, when she wants (ie, if you have something she wants...she'll take it). Something you dont want to is that her estras is worse than her PMS.
    Wow. She sounds pretty cool to me!

Heck, maybe even Khana would hang around her... Maybe. She does seem to have bad luck with people.. Except for the sacrid tribe, people tend to pick on her.

I did imagine that King Hsss would have a mate, who is a queen like the character Vipra. I like Thew's idea! And that he would have a son, too. I don't see why he wouldn't have a daughter, too.

Your character sounds intriguing!

Thankies -bows- ^^

Movie mayhem!
    cool character, and a very indepth description. :-) good work and welcome back!

wow Interesting character

here my try , to paint your Kahna
    Last edited by -=GhosT=-; September 10, 2007 at 06:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by -=GhosT=- View Post
    wow Interesting character

here my try , to paint your Kahna
    Wow. That is awesome! I am quite flattered! That must be her underwear! xD I kid. I kid. Or...am I? Teehee. Thank you! ...Maybe I should draw her more often, maybe in some of her clothes... I should draw her mother. She's white and has the same black markings as Khana.

Again. That is so cool!

Wheeee

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ent=khana2.png

She gained her robes years and years later after she proved herself worthy... She had loads of complications, even though she can be rather childish... She is a brave soul, deep down she is, like her mother. ...Though she has a tendency to be relunctant like her father. She does have a bold streak in her... Sometimes a little bit too much that she doesn't even mind her tongue. She can be quite "insolent" at times. >>;

EDIT:

I can't seem to come up with a color for her outfit. >>; I know the metal parts are gold...at least.
    Last edited by SERPOSsSerpentina; September 11, 2007 at 12:16am.

ooooh..can i mess about with the robe colours for the sake of doing something with my time..pleeaaaaase -bats eyelashes and trys to look cute-

ooooh..can i mess about with the robe colours for the sake of doing something with my time..pleeaaaaase -bats eyelashes and trys to look cute-

Alright then.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!
    THE SNAKEMEN WILL RISE AGAIN!

SSSSSSSSNAKEYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sketchies!

Just some sketches... The main leader's outfit is very detailed. He wears long, long flowing robes, much like a holy man's.. >>; He also has a lot of junk on him! So, I drew his head. He's supposed to be a black Mamba...though he's also a hydra, too. He can look human, if he wants to. He chooses not since he's not outside roaming around much. ...That hat is magical. >> It talks! He's the father of some of the high priests/priestesses... Serpentina is one of them.

The lady is not Khana's mom, peeps. But a druid/priestess who happens to be a sneaky little wench who pretends to be your friend, but isn't... At least in Khana's sake, she is. She tries to befriend her in order to use her... Sadly, she's Khana's God-Mother because she used to be "friends" with Khana's mother.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!

-Sneaks off with the magic hat while no one is looking.-

-Sneaks off with the magic hat while no one is looking.-

You won't get too far with that hat before you find it missing in your grasps.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!

Ohh yes I will get away with it..Mwahahahahahaha!!

Ohh yes I will get away with it..Mwahahahahahaha!!
    You're silly. He replaced that hat in your hand with a plain ordinary hat... Hahaha. Now he's gone, gone far away... Into a place that I don't even know where.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!

Servant of Skeletor StarBlazerM31's Avatar
    Wow, I love these characters!! (loves snakes) They're so in depth and so...awesome! She looks absolutely gorgeous in her robes! Wonderful work!!

Co-Creator of the NV
    I think that her real name should actually be "Khana Khana BOOBANNA BOOMCHAKALAKA"

Thanks, you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    I think that her real name should actually be "Khana Khana BOOBANNA BOOMCHAKALAKA"

...Here. I drew some more.

Here's a pic without her robes...

And the other with her robes...

Last edited by SERPOSsSerpentina; September 13, 2007 at 12:21am.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!

-Sips coffee- Good Morning ^^ Just thought I'd drop in and say hi..then disappear cuz I've gotta go to stinking college. T_T

*pat pat* I'll know your pain soon enough.
    ALL HAIL SERPOS!