Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Super Mario turns MOTU !

Just found this thread; thanks for bumping it up!

This is really cool! Looks like it would be a lot of fun to play!

Yes I want to know if there is a way the community can help. (me, mostly) I want to know if ill be able to compile on Ubuntu.

getting worried that this is going to go the way of thus far almost all of the fan games for motu. I think the last to get finished was he-bro's shooter.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Any updates to this project?

I understand this kind of thing is hard to do, and time consuming, but so far all the announced fan made MOTU games have been ambitious, they looked great but sadly, no one has ever finished them outside of the one He-Bro did. I've stopped getting excited about any new fan made games, they never come to light.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I understand this kind of thing is hard to do, and time consuming, but so far all the announced fan made MOTU games have been ambitious, they looked great but sadly, no one has ever finished them outside of the one He-Bro did. I've stopped getting excited about any new fan made games, they never come to light.
    Honestly dude, It would truly take a team of us to make one. I have some animation abilities to go along with my art, but I have no programming skills at all, other than basic stuff I learned using a game creator program; and even then, I used a premade game and replaced the graphics. I haveone level complete, but have no ideahow to make progressive levels for the game to keep going. If I did, I could make a new level each month or something like that and upload the entire game as a version update...but alas, like I said and tried to get before, we need a team who will coordinate, assign jobs, and work together long distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Honestly dude, It would truly take a team of us to make one. I have some animation abilities to go along with my art, but I have no programming skills at all, other than basic stuff I learned using a game creator program; and even then, I used a premade game and replaced the graphics. I haveone level complete, but have no ideahow to make progressive levels for the game to keep going. If I did, I could make a new level each month or something like that and upload the entire game as a version update...but alas, like I said and tried to get before, we need a team who will coordinate, assign jobs, and work together long distance.
    yeah, that's why I say I understand why, people's love makes them so ambitious to get the game out there and make it amazing, but unfortunately, you need a team to make it work, even with a team it is a hard thing to finish. I'm by no means ripping on anyone for not getting it done, I'm just realistic now because I understand how much work it takes. even to do a level (but I'd kill for a level)

Fear is faith in failure

Hi there,
    There has been a year since the last news of this amazing project. I still have faith. Maybe one day dude, take your time cause life is difficult but one day you will surprise all of us.
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!