View Poll Results: Should Teela Succeed Her Mother as the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    51 45.95%
  • No

    47 42.34%
  • Don't care

    13 11.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51

Thread: Should Teela Succeed Her Mother as the Sorceress at the end of this series of films?

  1. #26
    Mad Scientist Dr_Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,455
    No she shouldn't.

  2. #27
    Heroic Warrior Warpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waverly Hill's Sanatorium
    Posts
    645
    Did this happen or did I dream it up sometime?
    But didn't teela find out that the soceress was here mother and the soceress wiped it from here memory. I'm thinking that for some reason teela had to help the sorceress and while helping her found that she was here mother. Or maybe I'm thinking of the episode of the orgin of the soceress.
    Warpigs Feedback Thread Selling/Buying/Trading
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=173127

    \m/(^_^)\m/

  3. #28
    Mistress of the Whip! Divia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    19,808
    I think in Teela's Quest yeah she found out that it was her mom but then the Sorceress made her forget. The time wasnt right. Then later I think in Teela's triumph she was the Sorceress because the Sorceress was in another demention, but she didnt understand why she was chosen for the task.
    Obey the whip!

    Smile like you mean it.

  4. #29
    Heroic Warrior Warpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waverly Hill's Sanatorium
    Posts
    645
    Thank You, now I remember it more clearly. Specially the part where Teela was the Sorceress, but didn't know why
    Warpigs Feedback Thread Selling/Buying/Trading
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=173127

    \m/(^_^)\m/

  5. #30
    Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    763
    Huh? Guess I never replied to this after I voted, I voted no - Teela should not take the Sorceress's place in the movie [or movies if more than one gets made].

    Let their exact relationship & Teela's possible future role be hinted at, or revealed in some limited way, in a potential 2nd or 3rd movie certainly - but Teela should not take over for the Sorceress.

    If Teela genuinely taking over for the Sorceress is explored at all, then it should happen in in a story [be in a movie, comic, or other format] that takes place at least 25-30 years after the events in the upcoming movie [or trilogy if the movie does well].

    --------------------------------------

    I also disagree with the notion that the Sorceress is unneeded in the movie. Think of it this way, you wouldn't make a [non-historical] King Arthur movie where Arthur doesn't get Excalibur from either the Lady of the Lake or the pulling it from the Stone. The Sorceress may not play a much of a roll in the MOTU's action, but she is the chosen agent who gives Adam the power sword and she also frequently informs Adam when Skeletor or other evil-doers are up to no good.

  6. #31
    Heroic Warrior Burning Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Suburbia, MN.
    Posts
    121
    I voted yes because if there are 3 movies, there would be enough time to take the storyline that far. What I like about this are the fact that it would develop the lore further and would allow for a truly next generation of Masters of the Universe.

    Many may not agree with me, but I would love to see the current MOTU storyline sort of resolve to the point where our current Masters become Elders of sorts (King Adam and his wise council kinda thing) and there is a whole new series spawned from it.

  7. #32
    Mistress of the Whip! Divia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    19,808
    I agree with you.

    A next generation thing couldnt hurt MOTU, in my opinion.
    Obey the whip!

    Smile like you mean it.

  8. #33
    Heroic Warrior Ivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,531
    I voted 'no' because I want Teela to have a looong and adventurous life before she gets confined to the castle. Also, I would be sad if her mom died...

  9. #34
    Heroic Evil Warrior! Neutro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    LB, Cali-ternia
    Posts
    3,602
    It would make sense, so sure! Why not??
    – No comment.

  10. #35
    Heroic Italian Warrior PaoloKr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    The Ionian Sea
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    I voted 'no' because I want Teela to have a looong and adventurous life before she gets confined to the castle. Also, I would be sad if her mom died...
    I agree. That's my opinion too!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,305
    Maybe after MOTU part 6 comes out.

    The thing is, if HE-MAN is successful, you could end up with a series of movies. A trilogy is nice, but when others like X-MEN can have numerous films and spin-offs, why not try the same with MOTU?

  12. #37
    Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,977
    At first I thought No.. I like MOTU as it is.. with a Sorceress and with Teela as captain of the guard. But as I thought about it.. If we're going with a trilogy.. We're going to need a whole lot of plot. 3 to be presise.! and 1 overarching theme for the three. I think that Teela becoming the sorceress in the third movie would be great. My girlfriend who has caught episodes of Filmation He-Man here and there as I've watched them asked me if there was an episode where Teela ever becomes the Sorceress.. to which I said no. I think it would be fitting if a movie series takes the "prophecies" so to speak, and brings them to fruition.

  13. #38
    Widget
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakewood (sub. of Cleveland, Ohio USA)
    Posts
    1
    There are several sub-plots that haven't been fulfilled in the series. If there is some closure, then possibly there can be more adventures in the future ie. another comic book line.

  14. #39
    Heroic Warrior Teelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    711
    Yes. Otherwise, I am not sure where Teela's storyline would go, unless it went in a totally new direction. I definitely prefer her as the cobra Sorceress than either as just a basic warrior with no special abilities or the captain of the guard.
    I want to smurf your smurf.

  15. #40
    Heroic Warrior Grayskull_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    110
    No not yet. I want her to kick ass on the battlefield before she's... put out to pasture as the next Sorceress so to speak. Besides that seems like a curse to be honest. It's a noble burden but the moment Teela becomes the Sorceress her life is kinda over.

  16. #41
    Heroic Warrior Stuart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bouncing around between NC, SC and CA...
    Posts
    102

    Potentially Yes, But Ultimately No... Besides, Who Is This Teela Really?

    I voted no, but I think the connection between the Sorceress and Teela should still be there. If we made it to a trilogy, we're looking at some pretty epic stuff here. I honestly don't think there would even be much room for it as a subplot until the third film, just hints in the previous films. I think we need to move out of Grayskull after a whole trilogy and get that closure for King Grayskull so his spirit no longer has to haunt the castle. I think while Teela would have been the next Sorceress, after the secrets/swords no longer need to be held in Castle Grayskull, the castle falls, crumbles, the Power of Grayskull, the Power of the Elders, Eternia becomes balanced in the heart of Eternia itself. This could take Skeletor into space for a potential fourth film, warranting Adam to drop his prince status for a while, go into space with a new Power Sword (or get a new sword in space that channels the Power of Eternia) and put a hold on a possible Adam/Teela romance (or at least tease us).

    When Mattel and cartoon producers almost did the next installment as He-Ro, Son of He-Man, Adam and Teela had gotten together as King and Queen of Eternia. That never ended up happening, but it looked to be intended at some point for Adam and Teela to get together and I think that's okay. Better closure for the relationship as Teela seems to have a crush on He-Man, an unknowing love for Adam, then to find that Adam grows into the man she's always wanted, she's done for and knows Adam was never the lazy bum she ridiculed him as (this would be a vulnerable point for Teela, to ever be wrong or fooled). Their romance would finally be realized at the end of a third movie, but cut short in a fourth with him having to leave Eternia for space.

    That could make a fourth film Willow-esque with a mature Adam/He-Man now involved with a woman, any sexual tension can be moved to other characters and He-Man now fights for his love and her safety on Eternia against Skeletor trying to destroy it or conquer it for the Power. That way, at the end of a fourth film, He-Man gets a dramatic return home from his friends, family, and love, Teela. It could also be something interesting to reconnect the bloodlines of the Sorceress with the Royal Family. Could be an interesting idea if they ever ran with "the Son (or Daughter) of He-Man" scenario who would have the blood of the Royal Family and the Sorceress.

    An interesting point to be brought up is the similarities between Teela and The Goddess, Sharella (and yes, I know early on they were the same character, but now they aren't so the similarities now take on alternative meanings). First, the obvious, the Snake Armor Teela "shares" with The Goddess, Sharella. This is where it gets crazy and in my opinion, really awesome. Sharella (and I don't remember where I read this, just roll with me here) was actually married (or just together) with King Hiss back in the days when Hiss wasn't obsessed with power and was a noble ruler (her green skin also makes her feel reptillian in nature). Is Sharella human with some reptillian recessive gene? Even King Hiss had both human and reptillian parts. Now, also consider that Teela's title the "Warrior Goddess" is ultimately the same as Sharella's, and they're respective jobs are ultimately the same...

    The Goddess was the trainer of "He-Mans" for five hundred years, Teela trains Adam. Also to mention is when Teela becomes Snake Teela in the the 200x MYP storyline. Does Teela also share a recessive reptillian gene? Can that gene be altered to turn Teela in such a way as she was in the cartoon series? {If so, that would be an awesome scenario in a second movie dealing with the rise and fall of the Snakemen} So the Sorceress gives birth to Teela, we know the Sorceress is her mother, but what is The Goddess' relationship? How does Veena relate? Is Teela Sharella reborn? The Goddess never seemed to have anything specifically to do with Castle Grayskull besides the shared interest in its safety. But are the Goddess and the Sorceress involved on another level we don't know yet?

    There has been the idea that science fiction tells stories and warning's of man's ultimate demise. Consider the dialogue at the opening of the film Roger Dodger when Campbell Scott's character describes a future where men are no longer needed once the female's reproductive system can function without him. Imagine the beginning of our first film, a situation going on much like the opening to the MYP 200x series. The Goddess has been mortally wounded by Keldor, she makes it to Castle Grayskull to warn the Sorceress that Keldor plans to attack Eternia and steal the prophecized twins (Adam, Adora for Hordak). Keldor is defeated by half-brother Randor and is only able to steal Adora, Keldor becomes Skeletor, Adora is taken to Etheria, we know all this in one form or another. But what if The Goddess before her death maybe, somehow concieves her own future replacement or clone or daughter inside the Sorceress? It might be complicated and take some good storytelling/writing, but all these similarities should count for something.

    Teela may ultimately represent the end of a once duel Goddess/Sorceress situation into now just one, Teela takes the place of both Goddess and Sorceress becoming more powerful than both. You could even scope Teela into possibly becomming so powerful there's a "Dark Phoenix" situation where she has to learn to control it. Ultimately, I think Teela should succeed her mother's powers, but not be the guardian of Castle Grayskull. Now that we have so much more history with the series then ever before, I think Castle Grayskull should fall and the fight for the Power move on to other outlets. Plus personally, whenever I played with my toys back in the 80's my sister and I always decided that Adam and Teela got together, so there. Cheers! - Stuart

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior fantombe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    556
    My God man, how long have you been thinking about this?!

    Epic.

  18. #43
    Heroic Warrior King Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,254
    People seem to think if Teela becomes the Sorceress it negates any possibility for her becoming Adam's eventual queen. I don't understand why so many people think this. The ONLY queen Adam can ever take IS the Sorceress (King Grayskull's Queen was th Sorceress for instance) So it only makes sense that some day Teela will be the Sorceress, and marry Adam.

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior Stuart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bouncing around between NC, SC and CA...
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by fantombe View Post
    My God man, how long have you been thinking about this?!

    Epic.
    Hahahahaha... Good question... How long have I been thinking about this?


    I think I've been trying to figure out the Secrets of Castle Grayskull since I got the toy on my 4th birthday... That was a quarter of a century ago. - Stuart

  20. #45
    Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    An interesting point to be brought up is the similarities between Teela and The Goddess, Sharella (and yes, I know early on they were the same character, but now they aren't so the similarities now take on alternative meanings). First, the obvious, the Snake Armor Teela "shares" with The Goddess, Sharella. This is where it gets crazy and in my opinion, really awesome. Sharella (and I don't remember where I read this, just roll with me here) was actually married (or just together) with King Hiss back in the days when Hiss wasn't obsessed with power and was a noble ruler (her green skin also makes her feel reptillian in nature). Is Sharella human with some reptillian recessive gene? Even King Hiss had both human and reptillian parts. Now, also consider that Teela's title the "Warrior Goddess" is ultimately the same as Sharella's, and they're respective jobs are ultimately the same...
    Sharella is not the Goddess. That is some revisionist nonsense from the Masters of the Universe Classics biographies. Sharella is a tribal chieftess who along with Eldor served as a mentor to Gray. The concept of the Goddess being married to King Hiss is from "Homecoming" by Emiliano Santalucia. However, it is Teela as the Goddess, and not Sharella who is married to King Hiss in the story.




    Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    People seem to think if Teela becomes the Sorceress it negates any possibility for her becoming Adam's eventual queen. I don't understand why so many people think this. The ONLY queen Adam can ever take IS the Sorceress (King Grayskull's Queen was th Sorceress for instance) So it only makes sense that some day Teela will be the Sorceress, and marry Adam.
    How about this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Hordak forms an alliance with Skeletor, offering the assistance of the Horde in conquering Eternia if Skeletor and his warriors will assist the Horde in returning Etheria to Horde rule by defeating She-Ra and the Great Rebellion.

    As the battle for Etheria begins, Teela-Na ascends, joining her predecessors as the Goddess of the Universe, and Teela replaces her as the Sorceress and Guardian of the Secrets of Castle Grayskull, including the identities of He-Man and She-Ra.

    In the final battle against the combined forces of Hordak and Skeletor, the defeat of the Great Rebellion appears to be imminent. Distrustful that Hordak will not attempt to conquer Eternia for the Horde after this victory, Skeletor destroys him.

    Before Skeletor can be proclaimed leader of the Horde and ruler of Etheria, he is betrayed by Evil-Lyn to He-Man and She-Ra. Longing for the return of Keldor, she reveals the secret of his transformation.

    He-Man and She-Ra use the combined power of the Sword of Power and the Sword of Protection to purge the evil from Skeletor and revert him to Keldor. Unable to destroy the disembodied evil—the Ghost of Skeletor—He-Man and She-Ra summon the Elders who banish him to the Frozen Lands.

    As penitence, Keldor and Evelyn free the Faceless One from his imprisonment to the confines of the Temple of Zalesia by taking his place, exchanging his freedom for theirs.

    Upon returning to Eternia, Adam is named king. He marries Teela, and returns the seat of power of the kingdom to the restored Castle Grayskull. They have a daughter, Kay-La.

    Duncan, who died in the conflict, is honored as “a great soldier who died so that Eternia could remain free.” He is succeeded as Man-At-Arms of the Eternian High Command by his brother Fisto.

    Adora remains on Etheria to aide the Great Rebellion in defeating the remnants of the Horde lead by Shadow Weaver and her Force Captain, Catra. She marries Sea Hawk, and they have a son, Dare.

    To protect him from the machinations of Shadow Weaver, Adora entrusts Dare to the care of her brother on Eternia, far beyond the reach of the Horde. Together, cousins Dare and Kay-La train with their uncle Man-At-Arms to one day bear the Sword of Protection and the Sword of Power respectively.

    In the distant future, a group of Marauders from the planet Denebria (formerly Infinita) seeking the means to conquer the planet Primus (formerly Eternia), free the Ghost of Skeletor from the Frozen Lands.

    To defend against Skeletor and the Marauders, the Galactic Guardians bring Dare to the future. So begins the Adventures of the New He-Man.
    Last edited by Adam_Prince of Eternia; March 7, 2010 at 08:18pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #46
    Heroic Warrior Grayskull_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    110
    I've always had it in my head (since the MYP series) that one day Evil Lyn would eventually turn away from evil and as penance would take over the being the new Sorceress. While I always liked the story of the Sorceress being her mom and the mystery of her father I've never been big on Teela herself taking over the reigns as Grayskull's guardian.

  22. #47
    Heroic Warrior King Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    View Post
    People seem to think if Teela becomes the Sorceress it negates any possibility for her becoming Adam's eventual queen. I don't understand why so many people think this. The ONLY queen Adam can ever take IS the Sorceress (King Grayskull's Queen was th Sorceress for instance) So it only makes sense that some day Teela will be the Sorceress, and marry Adam.
    How about this:

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Hordak forms an alliance with Skeletor, offering the assistance of the Horde in conquering Eternia if Skeletor and his warriors will assist the Horde in returning Etheria to Horde rule by defeating She-Ra and the Great Rebellion.

    As the battle for Etheria begins, Teela-Na ascends, joining her predecessors as the Goddess of the Universe, and Teela replaces her as the Sorceress and Guardian of the Secrets of Castle Grayskull, including the identities of He-Man and She-Ra.

    In the final battle against the combined forces of Hordak and Skeletor, the defeat of the Great Rebellion appears to be imminent. Distrustful that Hordak will not attempt to conquer Eternia for the Horde after this victory, Skeletor destroys him.

    Before Skeletor can be proclaimed leader of the Horde and ruler of Etheria, he is betrayed by Evil-Lyn to He-Man and She-Ra. Longing for the return of Keldor, she reveals the secret of his transformation.

    He-Man and She-Ra use the combined power of the Sword of Power and the Sword of Protection to purge the evil from Skeletor and revert him to Keldor. Unable to destroy the disembodied evil—the Ghost of Skeletor—He-Man and She-Ra summon the Elders who banish him to the Frozen Lands.

    As penitence, Keldor and Evelyn free the Faceless One from his imprisonment to the confines of the Temple of Zalesia by taking his place, exchanging his freedom for theirs.

    Upon returning to Eternia, Adam is named king. He marries Teela, and returns the seat of power of the kingdom to the restored Castle Grayskull. They have a daughter, Kay-La.

    Duncan, who died in the conflict, is honored as “a great soldier who died so that Eternia could remain free.” He is succeeded as Man-At-Arms of the Eternian High Command by his brother Fisto.

    Adora remains on Etheria to aide the Great Rebellion in defeating the remnants of the Horde lead by Shadow Weaver and her Force Captain, Catra. She marries Sea Hawk, and they have a son, Dare.

    To protect him from the machinations of Shadow Weaver, Adora entrusts Dare to the care of her brother on Eternia, far beyond the reach of the Horde. Together, cousins Dare and Kay-La train with their uncle Man-At-Arms to one day bear the Sword of Protection and the Sword of Power respectively.

    In the distant future, a group of Marauders from the planet Denebria (formerly Infinita) seeking the means to conquer the planet Primus (formerly Eternia), free the Ghost of Skeletor from the Frozen Lands.

    To defend against Skeletor and the Marauders, the Galactic Guardians bring Dare to the future. So begins the Adventures of the New He-Man.
    Except for Man-at-arms dying, i really like your idea!

  23. #48
    Heroic Daddy to Hermione! Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    9,742
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    No. I truelly think it should be hinted at in the first 2 movies, and show alot of Teela longing to know about here mother, and all her questions go unanswered, eventually causing a rift between her and her father, choosing to keep secrets from his daughter about her own mother and past.

    Then in the 3rd(if there is a 3rd), Teela should have everything revealed to her at once, in an incredibley emotional scene, and she forgives her father, and everything makes scence to her, just before the final, epic battle scene.

    Then after all that, At the end of the movie, The Sorceress reveals that her time as the guardian of Greyskull is drawing to an end, And that Teela was ready to take her place, and that by showing bravery, and courage in the final battle, she proved that she was ready to assume her destiny. Even still, Teela would show her doubts.

    That would be the last scene with Teela, and its all left up the viewers to decide if they think she becomes the sorceress or not. Just my thoughts... What do you all think?
    I love your take on it!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

    Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

  24. #49
    Heroic Warrior Stuart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bouncing around between NC, SC and CA...
    Posts
    102

    Teerella

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Sharella is not the Goddess. That is some revisionist nonsense from the Masters of the Universe Classics biographies. Sharella is a tribal chieftess who along with Eldor served as a mentor to Gray. The concept of the Goddess being married to King Hiss is from "Homecoming" by Emiliano Santalucia. However, it is Teela as the Goddess, and not Sharella who is married to King Hiss in the story.
    That's cool. I don't know, just trying to make sense out of it. But it seems to me the Classics line is the retconned version of everything before, Mini-Comics, 80's Filmation, MYP 200x, and whatever else. I've read that a lot of people have a problem with the Goddess being called Sharella. Gotcha, yeah, I was going by the new bios. The new bios seem to be the only attempt to put all of this together and would seem to me at this point to be the only real official explanation for anything from Mattel itself. To me, the continuity is ultimately up to Mattel, what happened in the 80's, stays in the 80's, and the same for 200x. Those lines and stories are not longer in production. I'm simply wondering what the relationship is (if any) between Teela, The Goddess and the Sorceress in the Classics line because that's the line that will be promoted if a film gets made.

  25. #50
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    90
    Edited, before I completely derail this thread:

    I think if done effectively, it could be a really great moment (Teela becoming the sorceress). It could potentially be a really nice story arc. For example, throughout the series, make it a point to show 1) how important the sorceress is to Eternia and 2) how much the sorceress has sacrificed to maintain her calling. This is why we fall in love with characters like Sydney Bristow or Buffy Summers - we like seeing them kick booty but we see them struggle maintaining a normal life (things we find relatively easy such as keeping a social life, they find extremely difficult). We need to see the sorceress struggle with her role as a mother and possibly even a lover while she continues her duty of protecting Castle Grayskull. Likewise, the same needs to be done with Teela so that we, in the end, are always rooting for her. She'll need to develop a romantic relationship with Adam/He-man that the audience wants to see continue/foster/succeed.

    Because in the end, lets say Teela is forced to make a choice: continue as she is or ascend to sorceresshood.
    1) We know that a sorceress is vital to the livelyhood of Eternia.
    2) We want Teela and Adam/He-man to live happily ever after.
    3) We are conflicted just as Teela is because we absolutely understand that neither (1) or (2) can co-exist.

    Original Response:

    I honestly doubt we'll see anything beyond a 3rd movie (providing the first is successful enough to warrant a 2nd and 3rd).

    I've been watching the 200x series and the one thing it does well is make it an ensemble piece. In fact, He-man and Skeletor are almost secondary/tertiary characters (they are also the least likeable of the whole cast imo).

    He-man is also probably one of the more tough properties to work with. I don't expect we'll get anything better than GI Joe ROC which ended up being a fun but forgettable toy commercial. If that is what is in the works, I'd rather see it be an animated feature. The last thing I'd want to see is someone like John Cena spouting out campy, cartoon friendly dialogue.
    Last edited by andrantos; March 28, 2010 at 03:44pm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •