Thread: Evil Seed on Etheria

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar

Evil Seed on Etheria

This just hit me as I was looking at an Evil Seed custom art thread...I think it would have been neat to have Evil Seed appear on Etheria in the original POP series. What with the Whispering Woods and the great prominence of plant life on the planet (much greater and more important than on Eternia), it would have been great to see him start poisoning or destroying Etheria's plants or something, most notably the Whispering Woods.

Though if Perfuma were in the episode, she and Evil Seed would be an odd interaction, lol.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    This just hit me as I was looking at an Evil Seed custom art thread...I think it would have been neat to have Evil Seed appear on Etheria in the original POP series. What with the Whispering Woods and the great prominence of plant life on the planet (much greater and more important than on Eternia), it would have been great to see him start poisoning or destroying Etheria's plants or something, most notably the Whispering Woods.

Though if Perfuma were in the episode, she and Evil Seed would be an odd interaction, lol.
    The trick is to get him there, but it would've been fun to watch. Perfuma would totaly annouy him to death.
    I'm a deviant: yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com

Heroic Warrior
    That's a very interesting thought, putting Evilseed on Etheria. I would think old bulb-head would quickly come to despise Hordak as much as he would She-Ra, since Hordak is quite the anti-enivronmentalist.

Evilseed seemed pretty shrewd for a one-shot villain. Assuming he had survived his run-in with the major players on Eternia, he might have learned from his experience and sided with She-Ra until disposing of Hordak. Then, in true villainous fashion, turned on the rebels.

A very interesting concept indeed...

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Oo, great thoughts, TriKlops...good truth of character and story potential.

Dang it, now I wanna see it! lol
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"