Thread: Club NA 08 "Glastnost Schmaznost

Club NA 08 "Glastnost Schmaznost"

What a crazy episode title Jack!

I'm really taking a liking to Master Sebrian as of late. A great calming character.

Skeltor's ship reminds me of something Mother Brain would fly around in. Leave Slush Head alone!

I like this Galactic council. Cool aspect we haven't seen before. Haha, Slush Head in a tuxedo should be a custom figure!!!

Damn you Hydron, catch BH! Skeletor is very smart, has good schemes, just buffoons carrying everything out.

Campbell Lane does such a great job with Skeletor's voice acting.

I like the small touch of having the navigation and radio ripped out of the starship.

Cool, connect the dots with his sword!!

Didn't realize his sword had capabilities like the Sword of Protection. LOL Flogg's disappointment is great.

No Drissi this episode Really enjoyed it though. Loved the storyline and how everything ended up playing out.

Wear your seatbelt's everyone!
    Last edited by HordakQuack; November 11, 2016 at 07:46pm.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

This is the only episode I remember of NA, mainly because of the part where Flogg slaps Slushhead when he tries to shake his hand.

"Peace, you dummies!"
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Master of New Adventures!
    I can't take credit -- or discredit -- for the title as this episode was written by the very talented Kevin O'Donnell, one of my early mentors at DIC.

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    What a crazy episode title Jack!

I'm really taking a liking to Master Sebrian as of late. A great calming character.

Skeltor's ship reminds me of something Mother Brain would fly around in. Leave Slush Head alone!

I like this Galactic council. Cool aspect we haven't seen before. Haha, Slush Head in a tuxedo should be a custom figure!!!

Damn you Hydron, catch BH! Skeletor is very smart, has good schemes, just buffoons carrying everything out.

Campbell Lane does such a great job with Skeletor's voice acting.

I like the small touch of having the navigation and radio ripped out of the starship.

Cool, connect the dots with his sword!!

Didn't realize his sword had capabilities like the Sword of Protection. LOL Flogg's disappointment is great.

No Drissi this episode Really enjoyed it though. Loved the storyline and how everything ended up playing out.

Wear your seatbelt's everyone!