zealousss_bio

Name: Zealousss
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 355 LBS.
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: Red
    Race: Snakeman
    Alignment: Evil Warriors

History: Zella was a promising Cosmic Disciple, in a time when the Cosmic Enforcers were strong and numerous, this eager pupil, devoted her life to the side of light, and was sworn to uphold peace. Passionate and driven, she excelled in her studies. Nothing was more important to her than the protection of innocent life, and the preservation of balance in the universe.

During her years with the enforcers, her power, dedication and feminine persuasions spurned the advances of a young hot headed enforcer, Zodak's younger brother, Zeelar, who often rattled the cages in the ranks of the cosmic enforcers with his brash, impulsive nature. The two fell in love, keeping their relationship a secret from those around them.

At first it was something they were both content in doing, however as Zella fell deeper in love, she began to worry for the safety of her partner. With the threat of King Hiss and his growing horde of vile Snakemen, Zella began to doubt the Cosmic Enforcers. Zeelar's rash determination had placed him in danger one too many times. Zella began to fear his loss, A loss she would never accept. She wished to leave the Cosmic Enforcers, but Zeelar would not. He would not give up his promise, at least, not until King Hiss was no more.

On the eve of what would be their last night together, Zella confessed her love for Zeelar to Zodak, making the warrior promise that he would protect her love, his brother, and that when they returned from battle, they would announce their courtship. Zeelar never returned, and Zella's passion dissolved into cold, jealous resentment. She hated the Cosmic Enforcers for not better preparing their assault on King Hiss' fortress, for not taking a more active stance and preventing King Hiss' rise to power.

King Hiss was not the only one she held responsible. Zodak had broken his promise, and in turn, had broken her heart, and she despised him as much as the snake king for taking her love from her. Even more troubling for her, Zodak never divulged the details of how his brother met his demise, and the possession of such information drove Zella mad. Even after Zodak's success in sealing King Hiss away, she was not satisfied.

After wounding Zodak in a heated confrontation, she stole his Cosmic Staff, the key, and set out to enter The Void and slay the murderer of her love. Zodak arrived only moments too late. With the enforcers depleted and his condition deteriorating, Zodak was faced with a painful decision. He could not risk the release of King Hiss, reluctantly, he once again sealed the void, leaving Zella to fend for herself in the snake infested limbo. Zella was relentless in her pursuit, killing a scouting party in the mystic wastes of the void, and donned the skins of her enemy, concealing her identity as she passed through the ranks, right to King Hiss himself.

The lord of the snakemen himself lost a head that night, unfortunately for Zella, she did not sever all four. Soon the young warrior was over-powered and seized, she left to whatever gruesome death the serpent king could devise. Admiring her almost inhuman drive to destroy his mighty self, King Hiss went one step further, and instead of killing young Zealla, he infused her with his fowl serpent magic, transforming her into a powerful snakewoman, granting her even more sinister powers. However, even the magic of King Hiss was not enough to enslave her mind, and instead of creating what could have been his most powerful female confidant, he brought to reality a relentless nemesis.

Zealousss escaped, vowing vengeance on the vile king, and for the next 10'000 Eternian years, was a fugitive in the timeless mystical wasteland. Centuries later when the devoted follower of Hiss, Kobra Kahn opened the Void to release his master, Zella returned to Eternia. Her snake heritage masked her as she hid in the bowels of Snake Mountain, while King Hiss wrestled control away from its current occupants. Having abandoned her old identity, she now called herself Zealousss, and when the snake lord was once again driven from his home, Zealousss resurfaced, sworn enemy of the Cosmic Order, and the snakemen alike.

Even with all her frightening power, she was alone, and with no one to call friend or ally, her best option to see her burning revenge through, was to take up residence in Snake Mountain. She reluctantly allied herself with its new master, the enigmatic Skeletor. While the Overlord of Evil had already felt the betraying bite of a once a serpent ally, and would excerise caution in future dealings with Snakemen, or Snakewomen, one look at Zealousss, and he knew that she would be one of his greatest assets.

Powers:
    - Enhanced strength, speed, agility and stamina of a snake
    - Skilled in melee weapons, specifcally her energy chakras
    - Access to the Power Cosmic, granting her limited healing and protective powers
    - Serpentine Coils, powerful musculature allows her to constrict an enemy, swim/climb exceptionally well to avoid danger
    - Venom Blaster, a short range bio-organic wrist mounted venom spitting serpentine extension, its powerful paralytic venom renders its victims helpess.

Art & Design: 2-Bad
    Concept: Sky Breaker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; January 13, 2013 at 02:35pm.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Loving the bio and the concept dudes. I think I'd vote for her Depends on how the Snakemen are organised as we have snakemen but a lot of Snakewomen this time.

Love her design, especially the one snake headed arm!!
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Ooh, she's fantastic, guys! A Cosmic Enforcer/Snakeman hybrid? Who woulda thunk it? Oh... Right... FPB did!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Amazing art and a very interesting bio.

She's super creepy looking and has a great bio
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

"If I were a vegetable I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad."

sweet and I agree with the creepy.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

really cool. great concept and design! very nice!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Cosmic Enforcer....check.
    Snake-man....check.
    Twisted, sad, tragic origin...check.

Yep, this one is pure gold

Love the art too!

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Quote Originally Posted by funkypunkyboy View Post

Name: Zealousss
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 255 LBS.
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: Red
    Race: Snakeman
    Alignment: Evil Warriors

History: Zella was a promising Cosmic Diciple. Passionate and driven, she excelled in her studies at a time when the Cosmic Enforcers were strong and numerous, willing to devote her life to probably the greatest cause in the 10 known universes. The protection of life and the preservation of balance.

During her years with the enforcers, her power, dedication and feminine persausions spurned the advances of a young hot headed enforcer, Zeelar, who often rattled the cages in the ranks of the cosmic enforcers with his brash, impulsive nature. The two fell in love, keeping their relationship a secret from those around them. At first it was something they were both content in doing, however as Zella fell deeper in love, she began to worry for the safety of their love. With the treat of King Hiss, and Zeelars rash determination, Zella began to fear his loss. A loss she would never accept. On the eve of what would be their last night together, Zella confessed her love for Zeelar to Zodak, making the warrior promise that he would protect her love, his brother, and that when they returned from battle, they would announce their courtship.

Zeelar never returned, and Zella's passionate and determination quickly dissolved into cold, jealous resentment. She hated the Cosmic Enforcers for not better preparing their assault on King Hiss' fortress, She hated Zodak for breaking his promise, and in turn, breaking her heart, and she despised King Hiss for taking her love from her. Zodak never devulged the details of how his brother met his demise, and the possession of such information drove Zella mad. After wounding Zodak in a heated confrontation, she stole his staff, the key, and set out to enter The Void and slay the murderer of her love. Zodak arrived only moments too late. With the enforcers depleted and his condition deteriorating, Zodak was faced with a painful decision. He could not risk the release of King Hiss, reluctantly, he once again sealed the void, leaving Zella to fend for herself in the snake infested limbo. Zella was relentless in her pursuit, killing a scouting party in the mystic wastes of the void, and donned the skins of her enemy, concealing her identity as she passed through the ranks, right to King Hiss himself.

The lord of the snakemen himself lost a head that night, unfortunately for Zella, she did not sever the right one. She was soon overpowered and siezed, left to whatever gruesome death the serpent king could devise. Admiring her almost inhuman drive to destroy his might self, King Hiss went one step further, and instead of killing young Zella, he infused her with his fowl serpent magic, transforming her into a powerful snakewoman, granting her even more sinister powers. However, even the magic of King Hiss was not enough to enslave her mind, and instead of creating what could have been his most powerful female confidant, he brought to reality a relentless nemesis. Zealouss escaped, vowing vengence on the vile king, and for the next 10'000 years, was a fugitive in the mystical wasteland.

Centuries later when the devoted diciple of Hiss, Kobra Kahn opened the Void to release his master, Zella returned to Eternia. Her snake heritage masked her as she hid in the bowels of Snake Mountain, while King Hiss wrestled control away from its current occupants. Having abandoned her old identity, she now called herself Zealousss, and when the snake lord was once again driven from his home, Zealouss resurfaced, sworn enemy of the Cosmic Order, and the snakemen alike. With no one to call a friend, her best option for survival, and to see her own burning revenge through to the end was to take up residence in Snake Mountain, allying herself with its new master, the evil, engimatic Skeletor. While the overlord of evil had already felt the betraying bite of a once a serpent ally, one look at Zealousss, and he knew that she would be one of his greatest assetsss...

Powers:
    - Enhanced strength, speed, agility and stamina of a snake
    - Skilled in melee weapons, specifcally her energy chakras
    - Access to the Power Cosmic, granting her limited healing and protective powers
    - Serpentine Coils, the powerful snake musculature of her lower body allows her to contrict an enemy, or swim/climb exceptionally well to avoid danger
    - Venom Blaster, a short range bio-organic wrist mounted venom spitting serpentine extension, its powerful paralytic venom renders its victims helpess.
    Neat, very neat. I'd hate to meet her in a dark alley.
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post1993306
    Somewhere In Exo-Squad, a fan art by Matt Tyree (just in case you're curious)

SSsssscary!....and Ssssuper!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Very nice backstory. It sounds very believable and realistic to me. It is Zodak's nature to be private about such details - particularly MYP Zodak's.

MotU/PoP also could use some truly sympathetic villains that you can relate to.

Her character design is truly outstanding. I love how the head-piece reminds me a bit of Stratos, and the colours suit her well. I like the versatility in her attacks as evidence by the ring (or electric whip?) in one hand, and the snake head for a hand on the other hand.

Beautifully creative design, and character background. Fabulous work.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Looks pretty cool. I think the helmet pieces might look cooler if they were widened out to be more of a |_["]_|
    thing instead of being so close to the actual helmet. I hope my horrid ASCII art conveys it better. That's about all I would tweak though. Everything else is pretty much wicked sick
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Wow, looks great! I like the bio and the artwork is awesome! I like the snake body with the glowing cosmic sigils on it... What a unique creation you guys have cooked up for us! Part Cosmic Guardian, part Snakewoman?!? I love it.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Nice job, guys, and the backstory is particularly solid. I love the transformation from Zella to Zealous, and's she's got a cause there I can support--the protection of life. Z names are just cool, period.

Nice design too, she's got a naga-style going for her. I'd love to see her in some brighter colors, though, I think the red is a little muted for the greys and golds.

I dig the weapon, too!

Any plans on showing what she looks like without the mask, or will that be a part of her mystery?
    Leeloomina´ Lekatariba Lamina-Tcha´ Ekbat De Sebat

There are lot of very well made little details: combination of Zodac- theme and sanke theme in armour look cool, helmet is wonderful, energy chakras are cool and I like glowing zig-zag emblems in her tail too.

I think she need little more to eat however. Backstory fits to the character and to the line. Good work!
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

Movie mayhem!
    wow well definatly a very original idea. Good work you two. :-)

Cool looking design and a dramatic backstory.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The bigger they are... Innershade's Avatar
    I like the concept of a snake cosmic enforcer, good bio too.
    Need a comission? PM me...

I love it! I know this sounds weird, but I have a thing for women in art who wear visors over their eyes. I think it makes them very mysterious and sexy in a sci-fi kind of way and the Zodak helmet has always been a cool design.

There's not much I can say that has not been said already. Well written story accompanied by great art.

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Great deals so far: slgcmg; slothboy; Luigispice; Bosskmr; Fairyheart; Robertytus; Mighty Puundragon

WOW! Kickass character!!! And the art. . .the art on her is FANTASTIC!!! Nicely done, guys!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Thank you to everyone for all your kinds words and support.

I had several things in mind for this character. I gave 2-Bad the best of my ideas, and he added some of his own, and this is what we ended up with.

I'm glad so many of you are as excited as we are. Thanks especially to Canadian He-Man for a very enthusiatic, very generous comment. You made me smile!

I hope in the future I can share some more ideas with 2-Bad. I've really put my fan fics on the back burner, but this little creepy crawly just may have inspired me to try something...

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I enjoy the concept, and the back story is especially well thought out.

However, I would prefer the character to resemble the Masters after they had been transformed by the Medallion of Serpos in "Second Skin."

Co-Creator of the NV
    Very interesting idea. Snake and Cosmic Enforcer is a pretty sweet combo.

like others have said... the bio is great. the art is fantastic, but if anything comes of this i would like to see a slimmer version of her.

she is excellent, but i like my women slim, hard and strong
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar
    she is super creepy. fantastic! lol! just in time for halloween nightmares, right? i love her weapon, too. skeletor's got himself one mighty ally there...
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi