Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2-Bad & Funkypunkyboy Present: Zealousss

Quote Originally Posted by Jester35 View Post
    But it says nothing in her bio about her having legs, hence my question. The confusion is because I don't just assume that Cosmic Enforcers are all human/eternian. She could have been of some other alien race that has either no or limited use of legs.
    She was human. She had 2 legs. She was transformed into a snake. Snakes do not have legs. I don't think it needs more explanation than that.

She is the only 'naga' inspired snake character. Oh wait, no, there's another, Emprsss. Either way, I chose this design because I felt it was needed. Perhaps King Hiss secretly wanted to torture her, make her crawl for the rest of her existence, but ya know what, this is fantasy, and she gets around just fine!
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; October 23, 2008 at 12:27am.

Movie mayhem!
    I think its me visualizing the way they would move which makes me not like the ones with out legs. its just a personal preference. The general idea is cool though
    Last edited by Patreek; October 25, 2008 at 02:21pm.

Nice picture.
    Would be certainly good for a MOTU 200x 3rd Season.
    Alles Orko oder was? - ...'cause Trollans are the best! - She-Raver by conviction...

Quote Originally Posted by Orko-78 View Post
    Nice picture.
    Would be certainly good for a MOTU 200x 3rd Season.
    Thanks! I owe it to 2-Bad!

I like it. But I think her color scheme is dark when compared to the rest of the snakemen. But Awesome none-the-less!
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    I like it. But I think her color scheme is dark when compared to the rest of the snakemen. But Awesome none-the-less!
    Thanks. The color scheme is dark, however, she is a sinister fallen Cosmic warrior. She'll just stand out amongst the ranks of the Snakemen... as she kills them...

Nice concept and design Have there been any customized/scratch built figures made of her yet?
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro 666 View Post
    Nice concept and design Have there been any customized/scratch built figures made of her yet?
    No sadly there have not been. I wish there was!

As I stated in another thread, if I had the finances, their would be. I would bring so many fan creations (not just my own) to life. Oh well. Thanks for the kind words.

My apologies for resurrecting this old thread but I wanted to go on record as to how much I love this. I have been critical of of Sky-Breakers She-Man thread and wanted to offer my opinion here on Zealousss.

This is original, well thought out and I love the BIOS. Very specific and very detailed. Honestly, I'd love to see this as a custom.

Well done Sky-Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Raist3001 View Post
    My apologies for resurrecting this old thread but I wanted to go on record as to how much I love this. I have been critical of of Sky-Breakers She-Man thread and wanted to offer my opinion here on Zealousss.

This is original, well thought out and I love the BIOS. Very specific and very detailed. Honestly, I'd love to see this as a custom.

Well done Sky-Breaker
    Well my She-Man thread was little more than a mean spirited joke. I can admit that now. For a long time I've been angry at some orgers, and the general attitude of the org in regards to fan work, and so my contributions became less than positive.

I thank you for your interest in this character. I've had many creations which some great people have helped me with. I often wish that could have been more of my focus here. She was fun to create. For a while I considered getting a original piece sculpted of her... and then along came MOTUC...

Maybe one day. Take care
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; January 5, 2012 at 09:08pm.

Interesting character design, an the artwork is very eye-catching.
    Last edited by Replikor; February 12, 2012 at 09:05am.

Evil Henchman of Hordak Louis649's Avatar
    The design is very MYP like with the added flavor of cosmic enforcer with snake skin. Awesome.
    I'm Skeletor, master of evil! All of you should show respect for the awful one.

I am Grizzlor #1 fan!

I really like this idea! But I am a sucker for all snakemen characters fan made or otherwise. lol. The 200X style zodac/cosmic enforcer tatoo's would look very neat on a snakeman figure. Especially a Naga!

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DestrongerLupus View Post
    Cosmic Enforcer....check.
    Snake-man....check.
    Twisted, sad, tragic origin...check.

Yep, this one is pure gold

Love the art too!

D/L
    I'm bumping this thread again because I have been away from creating anything for so long, and your words were very kind. I greatly appreciated them back then, and I still do now.